• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AOK is just trying to get me killed, don't listen to his foolish ranting.

Emperor Walter. The guy you that is going in the ditch after you have some fun with him.
Let's lynch him tomorrow then.

I have to say I've been reloading this thread quite frequently and I didn't see a deleted vote by Emperor...

(Although admittedly it *is* possible that I missed one, is there anyway to check this sort of thing?)

Day 4
Today, elements of the division wanted to execute Pvt. Ness for deserting his post. The private thereupon produced a note, allegedly from his commanding officer approving his movements. So you executed the_hdk for his strange, babbling behaviour. Unfortunately this proved only to be battle fatigue, and not communism.

Night 4
After a good nights sleep, you arise to find Private Calamity deceased, with her throat neatly slit.
This shook some members of the divisions badly - battle fatigue struck Corporal Cymsdale, who will be forced to spend a day back from the front to recouperate.

You lynched the_hdk, a shell-shocked German Soldier
Calamity, an Ordinary German Soldier was killed by the enemy.
Cymsdale is suffering from Shell-Shock.

I have to say I've been reloading this thread quite frequently and I didn't see a deleted vote by Emperor...

(Although admittedly it *is* possible that I missed one, is there anyway to check this sort of thing?)

If he deleted his post, you wouldn't see it. ;)

Vote EUROO7

he's one of 'em

EUROO7 has been scanned as a wolf, lets lynch him right now

Vote EUROO7