+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1817

Thread: Werewolf LXXXII: Königsberg

WilsonSportingGoodsVolley ball EUROO7's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by marty99 View Post
    I say we hang Nautilu, it was clear to anyone it wasn't an outing
    Unvote Jester180 Vote Nautilu

I don't think Xarkan is a werewolf based on his reaction (he immediately denied it was an outing, an actual wolf would not be so sure), and jonti always accuses people who accuse him, him being so confident Xarkan is a wolf is an over-exaggeration I'm sure

@jerard: WTH are you on about, no info on me, did you not notice the huge and wholly unjustified bandwagon on me yesterday?
    Just because you were saved from lynching does not mean you're not a baddie.

Also: Nowhere did anyone say they were outing Xarkan. He could be as sure as he wanted to be about saying that. Nautilu may have seen my response to Gerald about voting Xarkan as a JL outing, but it's not.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest Hour

Tolstojeva 33, 11000. Belgrade, Yugoslavia
    Wait is Krizo still alive?
    Brotherhood and unity

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III

Kathnar was unaligned, so I don't know if we can make any valuable analysis out of that last vote. It's still quite random until we get ourselves a wolf. Running up Nautilu and whomever doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Vote Nautilu
    AARs: AARise ye prisoners of starvation... A Soviet AAR (ABORTED, save file destroyed), Postwar analysis: Rebuilding Rome (Completed!), The StAAR-Spangled Banner - USA vs. Rest of the World (Done!), The HungAARian tale Abandoned (lack of inspiration)

United! United! United!

Haver of 101 2Coaties, Founding member of "Eaten by his own faction club". Targets: Ayeshteni, Kanor, Fornadan, klas_knas, Disgustoid, almoravid, GrimPagan

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    Just because you were saved from lynching does not mean you're not a baddie.
    I never said it did
    I merely said jerards claim about not having info on me is entirely false, you're putting words in my mouth

Also: Nowhere did anyone say they were outing Xarkan. He could be as sure as he wanted to be about saying that. Nautilu may have seen my response to Gerald about voting Xarkan as a JL outing, but it's not.
    Nautilu did not see your response as JL (no one did), it was jonti's, who called, half-jokingly, Xarkan a wolf, for most people it should be clear it was not an outing, but from a wolfs perspective they might have thought it was if it was on someoe they knew to be a wolf, which is why I think Xarkan's reaction unwolfish
    He could still be a wolf, but the only thing against him is jonti's overreaction to his phail analysis, (which anyway usually indicates a villager IMHO), at the very least we need to stop bandwagoning him

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SPLIT View Post
    Wait is Krizo still alive?
    Yes, but he doesn't know the name of his attacker, if thats what you're after

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest Hour

Tolstojeva 33, 11000. Belgrade, Yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by marty99 View Post
    Yes, but he doesn't know the name of his attacker, if thats what you're after
    But he is a witness, right?
    Brotherhood and unity

Play Like A Champion Today Yakman's Avatar
    Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post

So how is everybody?

Those votes on Xarkan piled up rather quickly, wouldn't you say?
    there's an ongoing suspicion that Xarkan is in reality a werewolf, and is thusly always assigned that role by the GMs.

given his track record, I would not be so far off should I be proven right/wrong
    "Again again I say to you, Yakman speaketh the truth. -Petrarca
    Art is a lie which makes us realize the truth -- Pablo Picasso
    ++ Member of the Christian Paradox Players' Club ++
    ++ -1000, History-Forum Banned january 5, 2006 ++ OT-Forum Banned may 8, 2007 ++
    God has given you one face, and you make yourself another -- William Shakespeare

just a thought, did nobody noticed that nobody was hunted last night.
    that means someone was blessed or the baddies didn't sent in there order.
    either to create confussion or becausse they couldn't. if it's the latter that makes both Tornadoli and Racz(the one he subs for) suspicious.
    because they were both not online last night.
    me loves mushromes.

great online game
    http://s5.gladiatus.nl/game/c.php?uid=43768

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SPLIT View Post
    But he is a witness, right?
    Is he?

@Yakman: Its Randakar who is always a wolf I thought, continuing the family tradition Rysz started

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    either to create confussion or becausse they couldn't. if it's the latter that makes both Tornadoli and Racz(the one he subs for) suspicious.
    There are many other possible reasons for a no-hunt night, which are more likely than missing a hunt, I don't think we should go after the inactive ones on that basis alone yet (although killing inactives is never a bad thing), no wolves have died yet so there should be at least 3 in a pack, all of them forgetting a hunt order is unlikely

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

You guys will be getting a votecount as soon as I get back from the shop, as I like food more than you.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    No.

Yes, but give me half an hour, I'm busy
    Get out of your bukkit and give us a votecount. Its been half an hour.

You guys will be getting a votecount as soon as I get back from the shop, as I like food more than you.
    Real GMs go without food.

WilsonSportingGoodsVolley ball EUROO7's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Words hurt, you know.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Teep being this inaktiv is usually a sign he is a villager. I have seen him going zombie more than once as a villager. He is usually quiet also as a wolf but then he is more likely to avoid getting subbed out. I like the other tvĺ candidates more and I think marty's idea might have something to it so I'll

vote Nautilu

Does being shell-shocked prevent you from sending in a hunt order? This would also make Cymsdale a possible candidate, although I would think a more 'veteran' wolf would be the one sending in orders, so it is a kind of weak candidacy.
    ~Xarkan

Play Like A Champion Today Yakman's Avatar
    Deus Vult

baddies ALWAYS send in a hunt order, unless they have surrendered.

never think otherwise.
    "Again again I say to you, Yakman speaketh the truth. -Petrarca
    Art is a lie which makes us realize the truth -- Pablo Picasso
    ++ Member of the Christian Paradox Players' Club ++
    ++ -1000, History-Forum Banned january 5, 2006 ++ OT-Forum Banned may 8, 2007 ++
    God has given you one face, and you make yourself another -- William Shakespeare

From re-reading the description of shellshocked, my previous post would be incorrect.
    ~Xarkan

Weapon of Mass Obstruction antracer's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakman View Post
    baddies ALWAYS send in a hunt order, unless they have surrendered.

never think otherwise.
    A truth-i-tude to be sure...

T
    clik» :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR: «clik
    Voted Favorite EU Gameplay AAR:AARland Choice AwAARds 2009 Q4:Thank You...!!!
    Game Called Due To Rain (Actually, the rain was my tears falling on the failed MB and HD...)
    ───────────
    Winning Team Member : Werewolf LXXXI : Apprentice Turned Cultist
    Winning Team Member: Werewolf LXXXII : Major of the Gestapo(seer)
    ───────────
    Warning: Poster is getting Old and Crotchety. Please take all posts with a grain of Salt Substitute...

Weapon of Mass Obstruction antracer's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Blog Entries
    Buy the big bukkit... That way you don't have to go out as often.

T
    clik» :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR: «clik
    Voted Favorite EU Gameplay AAR:AARland Choice AwAARds 2009 Q4:Thank You...!!!
    Game Called Due To Rain (Actually, the rain was my tears falling on the failed MB and HD...)
    ───────────
    Winning Team Member : Werewolf LXXXI : Apprentice Turned Cultist
    Winning Team Member: Werewolf LXXXII : Major of the Gestapo(seer)
    ───────────
    Warning: Poster is getting Old and Crotchety. Please take all posts with a grain of Salt Substitute...

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Preliminary Votecount - now with added biscuits.

Raczynski - AOK. 11
    Nautilu (4) - Trespoe, marty99, jopi, johho888
    AOK. 11 (2) - randakar, Muttoneer
    jonti-h - Xarkan
    Xarkan (5) - EUROO7, jonti-h, Cymsdale, Emperor Walter, Nautilu
    Muttoneer (2) - antracer, snoopdogg
    Yakman - Kriszo
    Cymsdale - Raczynski
    Antracer - Tornadoli
    Teep (3) - dublish, Yakman, jerard

Not Voted: Teep*, Slinky, Jester180, THE_SPLIT*, Snow White*, Lord Strange, von Loch Ness*

Sorry that took so long
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 ... LastLast