• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(110676)

A Single Spark
3 Badges
Aug 12, 2008
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2
Using lots of mods. So look out.

286wnyb.png

21jbofp.png

I'll be following this.

But I have no idea how you are supposed to hit anything from a galloping horse. Whenever I try to concentrate on the bow I steer my horse into a tree or worse. :(

But I have no idea how you are supposed to hit anything from a galloping horse. Whenever I try to concentrate on the bow I steer my horse into a tree or worse. :(
Same with me. But then, I started to play pure infantry Nord/Vaegir armies as a master bow-woman. Crushing cavalry charges and killing Swadian knights like flies from the back with my bow is pure fun, and the game only gets easier for me as it progresses. Especially since sieges become really easy compared to the usual cavalry armies.

Horse archery, on the other hand, I found incredibly difficult. And not worth it. I'm not a Khergit player, after all.
I guess this will be your route, Haru?

Good stuff. You should register for the MP beta. :)

Very easy to join.

Good stuff. You should register for the MP beta. :)

Very easy to join.

I'm already in it. I am waiting for SP though, I don't enjoy the MP. I would if it was grand scale. The map, towns owned by player kingdoms with games lasting forever with people being able to join. Choose a town to start in and get started straight away.

Now that would be an MP I would sign up too and play. ;)

I'm already in it. I am waiting for SP though, I don't enjoy the MP. I would if it was grand scale. The map, towns owned by player kingdoms with games lasting forever with people being able to join. Choose a town to start in and get started straight away.

Now that would be an MP I would sign up too and play. ;)
Have you told the developers?

Worst AAR ever.

I found it very enjoyable.

Needs more character development. I do not know what the motivations of the Tribesmen were, or even the Steppe Bandits.

Guys, this AAR is over. The bandits will just take Jia Qing to a coastal town where she'll be sold to slavery on the boats. :D