+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Qiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Mount and blade AAR

A Single Spark
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2

Qiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Mount and blade AAR

Using lots of mods. So look out.

I'll be following this.

But I have no idea how you are supposed to hit anything from a galloping horse. Whenever I try to concentrate on the bow I steer my horse into a tree or worse.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Interesting beginning, I'll definately be following this one.
    SILENCIO!

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sengoku

Quote Originally Posted by ECLoco View Post
    But I have no idea how you are supposed to hit anything from a galloping horse. Whenever I try to concentrate on the bow I steer my horse into a tree or worse.
    Same with me. But then, I started to play pure infantry Nord/Vaegir armies as a master bow-woman. Crushing cavalry charges and killing Swadian knights like flies from the back with my bow is pure fun, and the game only gets easier for me as it progresses. Especially since sieges become really easy compared to the usual cavalry armies.

Horse archery, on the other hand, I found incredibly difficult. And not worth it. I'm not a Khergit player, after all.
    I guess this will be your route, Haru?

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I am following this one to, maybe you have started a trend

A Single Spark

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I've never played this game but it looks really interesting, I might buy it sometime in the future!
    SILENCIO!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

what mod are you playing?

A Single Spark

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    what mod are you playing?
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1602

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegioEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Good stuff. You should register for the MP beta.

Very easy to join.

A Single Spark

Quote Originally Posted by Jayavarman View Post
    Good stuff. You should register for the MP beta.

Very easy to join.
    I'm already in it. I am waiting for SP though, I don't enjoy the MP. I would if it was grand scale. The map, towns owned by player kingdoms with games lasting forever with people being able to join. Choose a town to start in and get started straight away.

Now that would be an MP I would sign up too and play.

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegioEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haru yo koi View Post
    I'm already in it. I am waiting for SP though, I don't enjoy the MP. I would if it was grand scale. The map, towns owned by player kingdoms with games lasting forever with people being able to join. Choose a town to start in and get started straight away.

Now that would be an MP I would sign up too and play.
    Have you told the developers?

Deputy Citizen Commisar Dr. Zoidberg's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Worst AAR ever.
    Hono(u)rary Texan

"As a matter of fact, I swallowed one of these about 3 hours ago. The explanation is, that it is infact, my hand"

Blog Entries
    I found it very enjoyable.

Deputy Citizen Commisar Dr. Zoidberg's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Needs more character development. I do not know what the motivations of the Tribesmen were, or even the Steppe Bandits.
    Hono(u)rary Texan

"As a matter of fact, I swallowed one of these about 3 hours ago. The explanation is, that it is infact, my hand"

Ill Growl of Talking Polar Mongoose's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Steppe bandits are nasty

A Single Spark

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Mongoose View Post
    Steppe bandits are nasty
    Yes, luckily this wasn't native expansion. Otherwise they would be three times the size and ten times the number...

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

I somehow missed this. Very nice so far!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

off to a bad start, but all you need is a lucky break now, will definatly follow.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k club

"In democracy, it's your vote that counts. In feudalism, it's your count that votes."
    Guys, this AAR is over. The bandits will just take Jia Qing to a coastal town where she'll be sold to slavery on the boats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast