+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you tell me how to install this patch on steam

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Question Can you tell me how to install this patch on steam

in the most basic way possible

Thank you

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm... does Steam install the game differently as with Gamersgate ? I have never used it, so i fear i can't help you. How are other mods installed using Steam ?

Decompressed folders (mod, graphic_mod_switcher) and bat files should be in the EUIII main folder...
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome

actually ive found out how

its cool ... i like the mod really nice

95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear that.

Is there a specific procedure when using Steam ? If yes, do you care to share for toherplayers, please ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

for steam users

well it involves going into -program files - steam - steamapps- common -EUIII file- and copying the parch and the mod in there ... then using a program like 7 zip copy the official paradox file first then copy the mod..

then go to steam games (main steam page )
    right clik EUIII - properties - Local files - verify integreaty of game cache.. it takes a few minutes....

then the only way to in fact launch the game is to go back to the program files where you unzipped..
    select the paradox icon you will get a window (a launcher ) 2 options are available in the tab at the bottom .. launch in Original or Mieiou.

Of course dont forget to change the graffics (explained in the forum by the moders)

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    I haven't understood a word of what you said... but of course, i don't use Steam... so i'll take your word on it

and i'll put it in the FAQ thread.
    •

ha ha ha : D

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    I haven't understood a word of what you said... but of course, i don't use Steam... so i'll take your word on it

and i'll put it in the FAQ thread.
    Gigau - here is another explanation that you can use as well:

Quote Originally Posted by Jhvh View Post
    ... Steam will update a fresh install of Complete + HTTT to 4.0. I then downloaded the 4.1b beta patch, extracted it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\europa universalis iii - complete (which is where steam places the files), and extracted MM Ultimate to the mod folder, and ran it from EU3.exe in said folder.

Note that if you launch it from steam, it runs eu3game.exe which starts the game, and for some insane reason when I copy EU3.exe to Windows 7's game folder it won't show MM on the drop down. Making a shortcut of EU3.exe and putting it on my desktop does show MM in the drop down. So if you're not seeing it, try running it from the EU3 folder and check if that fixes it.

Hope this helps

@Greenfox - Make a shortcut of EU3.exe and put it on your desktop should show your installed mods in the drop down.

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the information.
    •

+ Reply to Thread