• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But what's that little hint about another war with your good friend and faithful ally Ragusa! That was sneaky of you to put that just down there in the corner! :p

Ragusa was attacked by Hungary. Hungary joined by Brandenburg. If I have joined this war, then our low morale soldiers in Pommerania would have been annihilated.

But what's that little hint about another war with your good friend and faithful ally Ragusa! That was sneaky of you to put that just down there in the corner! :p

It seems to be against Hungary.

So, after losing 2 other wars, I'm not so sure it would be the greatest idea to get involved in yet another war with someone so big and so close. :D

But who knows, maybe our new leader is a glutton for punishment! :p

Edit: emu'ed!

Last edited:
What kind of realm are you giving me? Wait for my turn, I'll conquer the whole Europe. Well, not really.

Currently I'm at war against Bohemia and it seems that I will lose badly, because they outnumber us 2:1.

And to think I was worried we'd be halfway towards world conquest.

We might have to pick a new country soon if Bavaria gets destroyed! :wacko:

Great update.
I have to say, this is a very disappointing start. ;)
Though I do believe Tuore when he says he's going to conquer all of Europe (he seems to have a habit of doing that :D).

No way. I'll make sure it doesn't happen.

Yeah right! You just made a thread wondering how people can refrain from going on conquering sprees. ;)

Save us tuore! You're our only hope! :p

Looking forward to it! And I, for one, sort of enjoy AARs that have some ups and downs. Of course, games that have lots of defeats don't have AARs since they end too soon, I guess. And I admit that in my current AAR there are more victories than defeats but only because of pure luck!

Reading about brave Bavaria's attempts to hold off the evil emperor, the Avaricious Austrians, the Oppressive Ottomans, the Petulant Poles (or was that the Patriotic Poles because they were on Bavaria's side - I've forgotten now!) and all the rest will make for an exciting, dramatic read. At least that's what I'm hoping for! :p