• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
update is delayed, because it's national holiday in Mongolia and I'm busy celebrating "White Month".

Seems that the White Month is true to its name.

Save game: http://www.2shared.com/file/2C9R-gzV/Bavaria1801_08_14.html

After accidentally deleting my save game, I have to begin all the from the beginning.

Notable events:

- Infamy is now under limit.
- Several reconquest wars are occurred.
- Two mission completed: Build university in Cadiz and vassalize Polotsk.
- Built around hundred regiments.
- Tried to reclaim HRE, but it doesn't work.
- We are still leading nation in many categories.
- Enforced catholic religion to unfaithful kingdoms.
- Many others.

5498881930_a37059ded9_b.jpg

5498885038_c1e5f100ff_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is there anyone who would like to finish this AAR?

I'll grab it on Monday unless someone else says here before then that they want it. I guess I'll call myself a backup for now.

I'll grab it on Monday unless someone else says here before then that they want it. I guess I'll call myself a backup for now.

Go for it!

I'd like to see a conclusion to our game, and then perhaps we can start a Divine Wind one! :)

Go for it!

I'd like to see a conclusion to our game, and then perhaps we can start a Divine Wind one! :)

You do realize that now I'll have to stall this one until I get around to purchasing DW? :rofl:

EDIT: OK, screw that, just noticed the GG sale. :D

Last edited:
You do realize that now I'll have to stall this one until I get around to purchasing DW? :rofl:

EDIT: OK, screw that, just noticed the GG sale. :D

Suckered in! :p

Now let's finish our Bavaria game!

Wow! I just spent 8 hours reading this massive AAR. If you are still looking for a player Sunday afternoon, I would love the opportunity to participate. I have only been on for two days however, and I don't want to steal anyone's turn. Let me know what everyone wants.

This game has inspired me to start my own AAR. I just need some free time.

If you are still looking for a player Sunday afternoon, I would love the opportunity to participate. I have only been on for two days however, and I don't want to steal anyone's turn. Let me know what everyone wants.

Feel free to take the turn! You're not "stealing" it, like I said I was the backup option (more because I want this game completed rather than because I genuinely want this turn).

I have a family function this afternoon, then I have to do cow chores. By 5 I should be started. If anyone objects to me continuing, I give you until then.

Good day sirs!

i had time to load a quick overview. We only have 2 allies.

bavariaoverview.jpg

By dornski at 2011-03-20

I hope this works

Wow it did work. just some whetting of the appetite. See you in a few hours.

p.s. does anyone have anyway to edit photos other than paint, for free? I will try some, but, i'm very green at doing this.

Last edited:
p.s. does anyone have anyway to edit photos other than paint, for free? I will try some, but, i'm very green at doing this.

Try GIMP. It's done the job for me. :)

Bavaria?

As the funeral procession for "beloved" ruler and king Albrecht VII ended at the cathedral in Munchen, Emperor Maximilian I, the former kings brother, cried and lashed at his skin.

Max: Oh my poor brother, how great his reign, and how dire his loss.

But in private there was another story.

Max: What a stupid fool. If he had spent more time in confession, and less time with his wh*r*s, perhaps god would have pity on him. As it is I will show no mercy. Throw his "wife" from my castle and have his children banished from the land of Bavaria. He was the king, but he is no more.

As it was said, so it was made. Poor Albrecht did not care for the empire as his brother saw fit. There were heathen provinces everywhere!

religiona.jpg

And imperial authority was at an all time low! This could not, nay, would not do. Provinces must be added to the Empire. Authority must rise.

hre.jpg

For as Maximilian laid his vision for the future on the table before him, two missions drove him forward

1. Form the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
  2. Become ruler of all Europe

Maximilian was the Holy Roman Emperor, but there were others with power in the empire. No No that will not do there can only be one to rule them all!

But not everyone felt that way.

rebelsj.jpg

Rebels, rebels everywhere. It was enough to drive a king mad!

Max: I want those rebels dead. Do you hear me Dead. Kill them now, kill them later. H*ll Kill them in their sleep. I don't care. Everyone of them DEAD!

And his generals did just that.

battlev.jpg

Although they were unhappy. These were after all people of their very own empire. Did Maximilian not understand that these were his own people?

And god loved Maximilian. He waged holy war (there is no war yet, but I'm only an hour in) and he converted (again, none yet, but you have to give him credit for trying). And god looked upon Maximilian with favor and granted him peace.

91504670.jpg

Is this a sign? Divine intervention as to where god draws us next? Perhaps tomorrow will tell.

How's this everyone? My first AAR post. Feeling really excited. Everyone is happy to be HRE right? haha

Last edited:
It's a good read. :) Yeah, I think going HRE is good at this point. That area of the map is ugly and that's the simplest way to rectify that. :D