• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mod them red :rofl:

I'm to scared to mix with the files again, lol. You should send me a file where every country is red that I can apply when I've conquered everything!

But you don't have the balls to invade them eh lol (Im speaking about USA and not SA)? As no soviet AAR player has lol. The AAR normally ends just with something like: and then the soviets nuked America and peace was made (Just to spare the trouble of invading the country).

Why wouldn't I... ? It's not like it's hard now :rofl:

ws1pv9.jpg

The mongolians has always stood by our side, and they are the closest friends Stalin has ever had. Stalin decides to help them invade the rebel fascists of central asia.

2n1t6yc.jpg

And the mongolians do so with ease. Stalin is impressed.

beu34g.jpg

2q8spz8.jpg

And the rest of central asia shall suffer the same fate!

25i10rm.jpg

Our japanese allies make landings in the isolated country of Australia. Good job, Stalin doesn't want to conquer such a warm place, he prefers Siberia.

2ex93fc.jpg

21o21hw.jpg

Afghanistan and Tibet falls, all of the asian mainland except for Siam in Indochina belongs to the comintern.

10fc65w.jpg

Stalin declares war on the capitalistic country of Colombia. For some stupid reason, I got to keep Brazil and I have no way of giving it back to the brazilians when we're allied... Fail. Anyways, Colombia will serve as my portal to central america.

25srf3t.jpg

Our mortal enemies, the USA has recently had an "election". Pitiful! This is what happens when the people has too much freedom!

2zpmxhi.jpg

Operation Red Colombia proceeds as planned.

35lcg0i.jpg

... And it seems that so does Operation Yellow Australia, lol.

Big update!

5cekxk.jpg

NOO! Our glorious leader Stalin has died! This is outrageous! The great foreign minister, Molotov, says that Beria has poisoned him. Such an act shall not go unpunished! FOR STALIN!

1g14x3.jpg

Stalins successor is Nikita Kruschev.

(I have pictures of the fight between me and Colombia + central america, but it was so boring I decided to skip them)

2po1s9z.jpg

The redness has absorbed central America and is now bordering Mexico. They are in our way! They must be eliminated!

awbzlv.jpg

Stalins spirit leads us! To victory!

1zb4e8g.jpg

The Red army reaches American soil! Many, many years has passed since the American declaration of war, but the red army hasn't forgotten it! The Americans shall pay!

20sd1g5.jpg

With the mexicans out of the way, the red army focuses fully on the USA!

se5252.jpg

15md2fc.jpg

2ngx4ky.jpg

n2hc1e.jpg

The red army humiliates the americans by nuking their capital and then capturing it!

5u1r8i.jpg

And the Japanese (with Soviet help in capturing a few victory points) annexes Australia.

2wciao6.jpg

Olympics in Vancouver with people dying? Never! Stalin shall not allow this!

I think I have about 10 years left... It should suffice for conquering the islands in the pacific to annex US, New Zealand (lol), Siam and all of the weak South american countries.

Hm, I knew two Russian Georgians bit the dust, but how will you treat American Georgians? *sweatdrop* I am loyal to the Comintern!

Hm, I knew two Russian Georgians bit the dust, but how will you treat American Georgians? *sweatdrop* I am loyal to the Comintern!

As long as you don't poison the general secretary you will be fine.

Anyways, here comes an update... a sad update... and probably the last =/

332pi0i.jpg

Wait, when did Molotov became boss? What happened to Kruschev!? Oh well.

34r7up1.jpg

The Japanese attack on pearl harbour was ridiculous, THIS is how you do it!

2iaanes.jpg

aka93r.jpg

Assaults are launched on the last two VP provinces. Anchorage falls!

so039v.jpg

Pearl Harbour is taken! So, is it time to annex the US? Well, here comes the sad part...

2wrffc2.jpg

The game crashes every time I try to annex the US... I've tried it several times. Just won't work. Just... ARGH!!!

evil american plot! well anyway i think it was it really, you've won and game's over, so what's next?

i propose you will just edit save/file annex all but japan camp and then you'll make a new aar in some other time... maybe 60s or 80s it would be mostly narrative with breakes for fighting rebels or even jap camp

anyway gg and gaar :)

Aw, well I enjoyed it.

What if Krushnev was also poisoned? *hides his poison bottle that reads, "Take Krushnev for me, boy."*

evil american plot! well anyway i think it was it really, you've won and game's over, so what's next?

i propose you will just edit save/file annex all but japan camp and then you'll make a new aar in some other time... maybe 60s or 80s it would be mostly narrative with breakes for fighting rebels or even jap camp

anyway gg and gaar :)

Thanks!

Aw, well I enjoyed it.

What if Krushnev was also poisoned? *hides his poison bottle that reads, "Take Krushnev for me, boy."*

Oh shi-, I KNEW something was going on! Damn those Georgians! :mad:

:rofl: