• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed, affirmed, ratified, and whatever else it takes.

I agree with an earlier post that perhaps a project ala For the Glory would be a good start.

Signed, affirmed, ratified, and whatever else it takes.

I agree with an earlier post that perhaps a project ala For the Glory would be a good start.

Of the 150 teams that signed up for the engine license, not a single one wanted any CK things, and after 2 years there are only 1 released game, 1 other announced and 2 others that may be released within the next 2 years.

For a modding team to start this, its about 2 years before they can release something..

Of the 150 teams that signed up for the engine license, not a single one wanted any CK things, and after 2 years there are only 1 released game, 1 other announced and 2 others that may be released within the next 2 years.

For a modding team to start this, its about 2 years before they can release something..

Any idea on when you're going to do more licensing for the Clausewitz Engine?

If Magna Mundi is supposed to be using a modified version, that means other mod teams could potentially use it as well now correct?

I'd imagine a Crusades-era game could be made using the EU:Rome version of Clausewitz as a base, since it already has a good deal of the dynastic features that would be needed.

Edit: Signed.

:p

Last edited:
Signed.

The universe needs CK2. God Wills it!

Signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.