Closed Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154
Results 3,061 to 3,064 of 3064

Thread: Questions to the Developers

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Argument? All I was saying was that the Magna Mundi team's map would have looked like a heap of pixels like the first EU3 map does if they hadn't got the new renderer. If you argue that fact you are just stupid.

Never mind that the Magna Mundi team most likely sacrificed their own game when they decided that the map would be prioritized to the degree it was. I don't know about you but I'd rather suffer through the apparently bad Paradox maps (CK2 and Rome say hello, btw) if the game was in a state good enough for release, which it isn't. It's all about what you prioritize I suppose, gameplay over flashy graphics.
    The map without the new renderer was still better than HTTT's, and even better in a lot of aspects than DW's. And Paradox's games were never complete at release, EU3 is a good example of a still incomplete game whose developer's don't what it's supposed to be. It might have some fun elements but vanilla doesn't use a quarter of it's potential.
    I'm not saying the MM devs did everything right, just that EU3 was released as an inferior game only due to timing and the power of it's developers. Under different circumstances, MM would've been released at any state.
    You must unlearn what you have learned

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    [...]If you argue that fact you are just stupid.
    [...]
    Hey now.... not cool.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by vanin
    [...]If you argue that fact you are just stupid.
    [...]

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

And I think this thread has run it's course.
    *Closed
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Closed Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154