We have need of several job-specific positions here at WWM. Volunteers for the following positions would be most welcome to join our staff:
1. Cultural, Religious, and National Researcher: A position for a coder and researcher to enhance the more advanced cultural aspects in HTTT. For instance this person would research, create, and edit advisers (perhaps event create new adviser types like composers, authors, historians, and playwrights if at all possible) and create and edit cultural and religious events and decisions (such as making the build a new palace or create a tapestry decisions to give advances to the province that is the National Focus only; instead of choosing it as many times as you want if you have enough magistrates). They would look up historically famous people of skill and make as many as possible. Could also enhance any religious and national decisions.
2. Naming Researcher: The second job would be for a person to go through each nation's file and advance the naming system-doing research to make sure accurate and variety of names can be given to a nation. Or, in the case of many Native American and Asian factions (especially removing the European names from the Native American factions list), make sure they are given proper native names or even take words from a dictionary to make as words as I did with the Oceania factions. This is an enormous and much needed job.
3. Dynasty and Heir Researcher: A person to research dynasties and important families for both cultures and monarchs. This would entitle each monarch is examined to be given the correct dynasty, a nation has the proper royal marriage connections at specific times, and to investigate the proper placing of heirs. This is also a much needed job.
4. War Researcher: A person to research, create, and edit as many wars as possible along with all relative battles and map changes made during a war. The person doing this job would have to correlate with the rest of us who make province changes. This could much more fully enhance the war system.
5. Positions Adjuster: A person to examine the positions file in the map folder and make sure all ports, cities, province text, units, manufactures, and trade positions are in a proper place and look good.
6. Royal Marriages Researcher: If you don't want to do heirs, dynasties, and rulers you can decide to focus on researching royal marriages between nations, especially in the late game, and create all relative diplomacy code.
We are not currently hiring people for adding factions or provinces, as we have enough of these for the time being (though if you are convincing that can be changed ). Your volunteered time to fill any of the above positions would be most welcome and greatly appreciated. Thank You.