+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: CK To HttT Save Game Converter

Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by gis View Post
    acttuly, you'd be suprised, (as I was) I'm playing full vanilla with minor changes (like the fact that a single charcater was changed from Orthodox to Catholic) (that was the only change)

I later cheack out, there was nothing this U019, had no flag, no place, only a single province, so I just changed the save file from U019 to C594, that solved that problem, but a new one arose, (for no good reason might I add) ( I should point out, the files he's speaking off (after thourghlt cheacking all my files) are History, if I delete the annoying lines, it just finds a diffrent one, in History, there is nothing to point out whats wrong with these lines unlike the lines before it):

analysis failed : TOKEN (dynasty, line:97) TOKEN ("von Hannover", line:97)
    TOKEN
    (adm, line:98) EQUAL(line:98)
    }
    }

1716.1.1 = {
    monarch = {
    name = "Ernest Augustus"
    dynasty "von Hannover"
    adm = 3
    dip = 4
    mil = 4
    }
    }

1728.1.1 = {
    monarch = {
    name = "Richard VI"
    dynasty "vo
    unable to load EU3 country YOR
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at eu3.EU3Country.<init>(EU3Country.java:380)
    at eu3.EU3Country.get(EU3Country.java:352)
    at cv.CvCountry.getAllTags(CvCountry.java:438)
    at CK2HttT.main(CK2HttT.java:78)

It's like pain all over the way.
    I have the same problem after applying the fixes. I couln't get from your posts what to do. Anyone an idea?

Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

This is the end of the ckmod.log file:
    Code:
    assigned tag SIL to SMAL
    analysis failed : TOKEN (dynasty, line:97) TOKEN ("von Hannover", line:97) TOKEN (adm, line:98) EQUAL(line:98)
    	}
    }

1716.1.1 = {
    	monarch = {
    		name = "Ernest Augustus"
    		dynasty "von Hannover"
    		adm = 3
    		dip = 4
    		mil = 4
    	}
    }

1728.1.1 = {
    	monarch = {
    		name = "Richard VI"
    		dynasty "vounable to load EU3 country YOR

Apparently I used the wrong fixes. It'w working now

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Is there a way to convert a game from CKDV to EU3 Inn Nomine?

Any help would be very helpful.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

Glory to the Icons!
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by humancalculator View Post
    Is there a way to convert a game from CKDV to EU3 Inn Nomine?

Any help would be very helpful.
    Yes
    Creator of the The CK2-EU4 Converter Improvement Project
    "The mod is the bomb, I am not ashamed to admit to having been aroused ever so slightly XD" - Phibs

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthuthulu View Post
    Thank you very much.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

This is the error message found at the end of the ckmod.log file,

Code:
    assigned tag SWI to VALE
    analysis failed : CLOSE(line:59) TOKEN (1432.1.1, line:61) EQUAL(line:61) OPEN(line:61)
     = 1409.1.1
    	death_date = 1448.1.1
    	claim = 95
    	adm = 5
    	dip = 5
    	mil = 5
    	}
    }

1432.1.1 = {
    	monarch = {
    		name = "Ilias I"
    		dynasty = "Musat"
    		adm = 5
    		dip = 5
    		mil = 3
    	}
    }
    I would like to know what is causing the error and how I can fix it.

Now that a mod's made the Jews easily playable, I hope there's an option to switch over Judaism to the next game like there is for any other religion.

http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=464239

http://editthis.info/CrusaderKings/Religions

(and, if the game fails to acknowledge Judaism- that is, until there's an EU3 mod or patch with Judaism- just have it switch back to Muslim)

Keeper of the Converters Idhrendur's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Future2063, sorry for the (very) slow reply. That's an odd error. Would you mind emailing me you save game so I can investigate it further?
    Email Me
    Paradox Game Converters
    Return of the Romans: A Byzantine Megacampaign (Part I) Complete Failure (Complete): Forum
    The Empire Strikes Back: A Byzantine Megacampaign: Part 1 | Part 2
    Friedrich Meier, Stadtholder of Innsbruck, Imperialist Party Member in the Conclave in Sonderweg oder Anderweg An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign by Avindian

I have no idea what's causing my conversion attempts to always fail. I tried yvesp's CK to IN, and it allows me to select a CK save, but then nothing. Same with this one. Yvesp was able to convert an old save a few months ago, but I have no idea what is preventing me from doing it.
    Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory - Sun Tzu

Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Sounds like some kind of a configuration issue rather than a save game problem. And it's no surprise that both would do the same, as they're mostly the same code.
    Try running the converter from a command prompt. That should allow you to see any error messages. Share them here and we can help.

Also, which OS are you running, and where did you install CK and EU3?
    Email Me
    Paradox Game Converters
    Return of the Romans: A Byzantine Megacampaign (Part I) Complete Failure (Complete): Forum
    Friedrich Meier, Stadtholder of Innsbruck, Imperialist Party Member in the Conclave in Sonderweg oder Anderweg An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign by Avindian

Quote Originally Posted by Idhrendur View Post
    Sounds like some kind of a configuration issue rather than a save game problem. And it's no surprise that both would do the same, as they're mostly the same code.
    Try running the converter from a command prompt. That should allow you to see any error messages. Share them here and we can help.

Also, which OS are you running, and where did you install CK and EU3?
    Vista. Both are on my F drive. I'm a bit rusty with DOS commands, but I'll try and do the command prompt thing.
    Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory - Sun Tzu

Crusader Kings to Europa Universalis III converter v1.0.0 SDM

Save File : C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Entertainment\Crusader Kings\scenarios\save games\Kingdom of Rus_1284_September_1.eug
    Converting for Heir to the Throne
    LOADING FILE

(There seems to be no way to change the default savegame directory in the converter, and trying to transfer a save doesn't help.)

That's the problem. Ulmont can pipe in with the exact details, but the problem is that CK has a very large number of tags (for counts/dukes/kings), and EU3 has a much smaller. Sometimes the converter wants to make more EU3 countries than is possible. I'm not really sure if there's a solution, unfortunately.
    What if you just add more countries to the countries to the game by modding more in? Would that solve the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Rogov View Post
    Vista. Both are on my F drive. I'm a bit rusty with DOS commands, but I'll try and do the command prompt thing.
    No need to run command prompt, just open ckmod.log in your CK2HTttT folder.

Quote Originally Posted by luitzen View Post
    No need to run command prompt, just open ckmod.log in your CK2HTttT folder.
    That's what I did, and I copied the results in my post. I don't know what's causing the problem with the conversion.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 BetaPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Alright, I'm trying to use this, but keep getting an error. I installed the fixes, and finally got java to work, but no idea what I need to do here. here's the error, from ckmod.txt:

Save File : C:\STUFF\save games\Kingdom of Castille_1399_January_11.eug
    georgian culture was not found for EU3
    java.lang.IllegalStateException
    at utils.Check.checkFatal(Check.java:9)
    at rules.CultureCvRules.load(CultureCvRules.java:177)
    at utils.FieldSet.put(FieldSet.java:32)
    at utils.FieldSet.load(FieldSet.java:51)
    at utils.FieldSet.load(FieldSet.java:20)
    at utils.FieldSet$FieldSetSection.replace(FieldSet.ja va:70)
    at utils.OptionSection$OptionResult.load(OptionSectio n.java:128)
    at utils.OptionSection.load(OptionSection.java:172)
    at utils.FieldSet.loadOptionSection(FieldSet.java:75)
    at rules.CultureCvRules.loadCultures(CultureCvRules.j ava:164)
    at rules.CultureCvRules.load(CultureCvRules.java:159)
    at rules.MergeRules.load(MergeRules.java:132)
    at CK2HttT.main(CK2HttT.java:64)
    So.... how do I find Georgia? It's in cultures, when I checked, under byzantine.
    The Little Unciv that Could - A Let's Play AAR of Heart of Darkness as Japan (Featured in AARlander Edition 8)
    Let Europe Burn! - A Norse Let's Play AAR of The Old Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Rogov View Post

Save File : C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Entertainment\Crusader Kings\scenarios\save games\Kingdom of Rus_1284_September_1.eug
    LOADING FILE

(There seems to be no way to change the default savegame directory in the converter, and trying to transfer a save doesn't help.)

It needs to see the correct directory no matter what to run. If it's not asking you where everything is installed, then it must be successfully seeing it in your registry, but getting the wrong data.

The automatic way to fix that would be to fully uninstall and then reinstall both CK and EU3. Make sure to back up your save files first. Or if you feel adventurous, check your registry in the following locations and try pointing things to the right place:
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Crusaders.exe\path
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\eu3.exe\path
    HKLM\Software\Paradox Entertainment\Crusader Kings\path
    HKLM\Software\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings\path
    HKLM\Software\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\

It's probably a good idea to back up before that as well. I have no idea what changing those entries might do to the installed games (probably nothing, but still).
    Email Me
    Paradox Game Converters

Quote Originally Posted by ZechsMerquise73 View Post
    What if you just add more countries to the countries to the game by modding more in? Would that solve the problem?
    I believe so. The tags would also have to be added to the converter rules. I'd rather not do that to the converter as it stands (I'd like for it to convert to an unmodded HttT be default), but if you or anyone else feels up to creating a mod version, I'm all for it!
    Email Me
    Paradox Game Converters

Quote Originally Posted by Benandorf View Post
    Alright, I'm trying to use this, but keep getting an error. I installed the fixes, and finally got java to work, but no idea what I need to do here. here's the error, from ckmod.txt:

So.... how do I find Georgia? It's in cultures, when I checked, under byzantine.
    That'sgrrr
    That was the initial problem I had to solve in updating the converter. It's choking on the ''s and ''s in the west slavic dynasty names.
    It's weird that it would come back. My only initial guess is that you're running a non-english version of windows or a language pack on an english version, except I would think other people had done that by now.

I'll ponder this a bit and see if I can think of anything else. Sorry to not have an immediate solution. In the meanwhile, if you email me your savegame, I'll convert it for you.
    Email Me
    Paradox Game Converters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast