• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, I use Windows 7, I solved the problem by making sure it's really is in the folder it says in the registry (in other words, no copy pasting the programing and expecting it to work from somewhere else)

I hae a diffrent question thourgh, I kpet getting:

title was not found for U019
java.lang.IllegalStateException
at utils.Check.checkFatal(Check.java:9)
at ck.Country.load(Country.java:126)
at utils.FieldSet.put(FieldSet.java:32)
at utils.FieldSet.load(FieldSet.java:51)
at utils.FieldSet.load(FieldSet.java:20)
at utils.FieldSet.load(FieldSet.java:16)
at ck.Country.loadAll(Country.java:80)
at ck.Analyzer.<init>(Analyzer.java:44)
at ck.Analyzer.loadAnalyzer(Analyzer.java:109)
at CK2HttT.main(CK2HttT.java:68)

I cheack "WTH?! What is U019?!" apperntly the game added this one it was a diffrent name for C594, so I added in it in cvdata, and yet it still won't work, help?

I cheack "WTH?! What is U019?!" apperntly the game added this one it was a diffrent name for C594, so I added in it in cvdata, and yet it still won't work, help?

The game wouldn't add a "user-defined" title, so it would seem like you're playing with mods, which is going to add a whole new level of pain.

did you add a U019 line everywhere in cvdata.txt that you see C594?

acttuly, you'd be suprised, (as I was) I'm playing full vanilla with minor changes (like the fact that a single charcater was changed from Orthodox to Catholic) (that was the only change)

I later cheack out, there was nothing this U019, had no flag, no place, only a single province, so I just changed the save file from U019 to C594, that solved that problem, but a new one arose, (for no good reason might I add) ( I should point out, the files he's speaking off (after thourghlt cheacking all my files) are History, if I delete the annoying lines, it just finds a diffrent one, in History, there is nothing to point out whats wrong with these lines unlike the lines before it):

analysis failed : TOKEN (dynasty, line:97) TOKEN ("von Hannover", line:97)
TOKEN
(adm, line:98) EQUAL(line:98)
}
}

1716.1.1 = {
monarch = {
name = "Ernest Augustus"
dynasty "von Hannover"
adm = 3
dip = 4
mil = 4
}
}

1728.1.1 = {
monarch = {
name = "Richard VI"
dynasty "vo
unable to load EU3 country YOR
java.lang.NullPointerException
at eu3.EU3Country.<init>(EU3Country.java:380)
at eu3.EU3Country.get(EU3Country.java:352)
at cv.CvCountry.getAllTags(CvCountry.java:438)
at CK2HttT.main(CK2HttT.java:78)

It's like pain all over the way.

unable to load EU3 country YOR
java.lang.NullPointerException
at eu3.EU3Country.<init>(EU3Country.java:380)
at eu3.EU3Country.get(EU3Country.java:352)
at cv.CvCountry.getAllTags(CvCountry.java:438)
at CK2HttT.main(CK2HttT.java:78)

Ok. As to the dynasty error, I have no idea (that's all new code I haven't seen). As to unable to load YOR, is there a York.txt file in the common\countries directory of your EU3 install, and a YOR line in the common\countries.txt file?

Hey, OK , I figured out the problem, apperntly the code was corrupt in part of the files, the one I pointed out is a problem because it lacked a "equel" mark. now I have to go one by one all the files to correct this corruption.

the YOR file was in the "fix" download for this mod.

Also: YEEEPIE it works!!!!!

and: I hate Windows 7 premission system!!

Last edited:
Hey, OK , I figured out the problem, apperntly the code was corrupt in part of the files, the one I pointed out is a problem because it lacked a "equel" mark. now I have to go one by one all the files to correct this corruption.

the YOR file was in the "fix" download for this mod.

Using a EU3 mod with the save game converter is also asking for pain.

Sadly, those aren't from a mod, those are from the base HttT install and even some remain in the 4.1.b patch.

Rebaltion, instead of worrying about the registry, edit CK2HttT.bat to read:
java -Xms1000m -Xmx1000m -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 -cp CK2HttT.jar <CKinstallDir> <EU3installDir> <savegame>

That should get the converter pointing to the right place.

Edit: To be clear, you have to replace the stuff in angle brackets with the appropriate data.

uh, yea, problem being in Windows 7 and Vista that the computer moves the save files to a diffrent folder, so the program can't find it, what you need to is to move hte saves to the same folder, in order to save you the troulbe of doing that, I sugguest that you just move the CK and EU3 folder to where it was originally instaled, and move the saves to their proper "save games" folder.

Sounds like the same deal as with Vista. Your best bet is to just install the games somewhere than Program Files to begin with.

When can I convert? Anytime after the year 1399 or do I have to wait until the CK ends?

Yeah. I was rather busy figuring out both Java (I'm a C/C++ guy) and the code-base that I didn't stop to think of compatibility. I might try and put it back in on the next version.

Which reminds me. Feature requests anyone? I make no promises, but I'd like your thoughts.

Yep, I don't know how to do it, as I suspected. I have the correct java version. It starts to convert and suddenly shuts the program and nothing appears in the EU save game folder. It is not also asking any EU installingpaths. I'm using Win 7 and HTTT.

Open up ckmod.txt and see if it gives crash information.

If not, run it from the command-line and see if it says anything there. That should help me figure it out.

No crash information when opening it. Although, in the end of the text file is this: "too many (186) independant countries ; too few (173) available tags
aborting conversion"

Does that have anything to do with it? I don't know how to run it from command-line, I'm not very good with computers :(.