• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oh i completely agree. ny 264 bc illyria was starting to achieve its prime time in the balkans eclipsing epirus and challenging macedonia but thats the point if we dont have a window pirrys of epir career can not be simulated. ptoleme consolidation in egypt cannot be played as well. the magna grecia is not gonna even exist by 264 bc. carthage would not have space to manouver and the greek city states were quite nil by that time in term of their previous splendor and real political power. dardanians would get some playing fun because in 216 208 and 201bc they almost overrun all of their macdonia with their 22000 strong campain of 208 bc. however my vote was for someweher 300 bc anyway i judge the outcome would still be good. just take into consideration the question of dyrrachium ( epidamnos) province it was a city by 264 bc when you plan to start with 40-45000 and a theatre 7500 seats. plus apollonia founded in 588 bc by this time had a thetra with 9000 seats you can calculate their economic and political power. the province of taulanti could be split in taulanti interior and dyrracium seaside province. at 280 king monun of illyria qonquered dyrrachium again. plus by 264 scodra was starting to become the biggest illyrian city. as well epir could be divided in molosia ( ambrakia) south and phoinike north. the manpower, polpulation and economic value of epir in the time of symachia was enormous in balkans. hopefully this sugestions would reflect in your new scenario. thanks and keep doing your work.

i mean you excellent work descartes. it is thank to you rome got a hope and this is not just a "simple servile compliment" :)