• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan 7, 2010
There was a paper slip in the gamecover with a 5 step guide to register my game on Gamersgate and this forum. It registered fine on Gamersgate but when I go to "My Games/Registrations" on this forum I can't find the game on the list? So whats going on here? A printing error or do I register it somewhere else or 3rd am I blind? :confused:
(I Swear I have read through thatlist 4 times now) :)

Yes, sadly there is no possibility to register Mount&Blade on this forum. So we also don't have a reward icon for it. Hopefully they will give us an icon and registration option for the upcoming expansion M&B Warband.

I think Paradox no longer offer registrations for non-Paradox games, but I shan't swear on it. Registrations are now for getting access to the customer support forums, and since there is not much customer support for third-party titles there is no reason to hide them..

Or that is how I am guessing.

I think Paradox no longer offer registrations for non-Paradox games, but I shan't swear on it. Registrations are now for getting access to the customer support forums, and since there is not much customer support for third-party titles there is no reason to hide them..
It looks more like:

r = random(2);
if (r==0) give a registration option else do nothing

Newer titles:

r==0: Majesty2, East India Company, SR2020
r==1: M&B, Elven Legacy, SotS

Yes, you get a key to Mount and Blade to be able to install and play the game - but there is no option to register Mount and Blade on the forums.

Mount and Blade Warband can be registered on the forums. With Fire and Sword too, but none of the others.

The Forum offers me to register M n' B With Fire and Sword... but my Key doesn't work. What now?

I cannot register either Mount & Blade Warband or Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword. I know that some people have been able to register them in the past. Has this been removed?

Edit: Curiously, this is now possible.

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited: