• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When will the next update be?

To the NSFW Cabinet.
Colapse all allong the front, forces pushed back into oregon, and out of nevada after failed counterattacks, defense untennable.

Gen. Krzycki

Report on the Navy
naval battle off of San Diego, carriers have inflicted heavy damage, reports are looking like the whole fleet is smashed, either heavily damaged or sunk. American losses also high.

Adm.Adama

Social Report
The People have united under the banner of the Pacific Federation, more recruits are flowing n, looking at over 500 000 men under arms in a matter of three months

If we can arm these 500 000 freedom fighters and hold on for 3 months, we can bleed the tyrants military to the point where the US population wants no more of their unjust war. Our price will be high in blood also. Maybe we need to open some sort of dialog, but I doubt those Washington War-mongerers will listen.

Clearly this war has only caused our neighbours and brothers to join us in a total war. What happens if we lose, will these freedom fighters lay down their arms or run to the hills to fight another day?

I feel the American government will only have a harder day's work ahead of their "possible" victory. The fathers and mothers of the West let their sons join us on the field of battle, I am sure these fathers and mothers will also join the total war effort and contribute all needed resources to our victory.
The front that collapses this day can easily advance the next!

Time for some Revolver News;

The weak ladies that is the so called army of the Pacific Syndicalist Traitors are running away screaming when the army of White Working Class men advance towards the coast. Long Live the Fighters!

Meanwhile the false government of the West have locked up 500,000 men in prison camps and is planning to use them as cannon fodder against the glorious armed forces of our republic. This kind of Capitalist crimes must be severely punished.