+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 26 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand Campaign: Friday Evenings

EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States of America

The Grand Campaign: Friday Evenings

The Grand Camaign- Friday afternoons at around 6:30 p.m CST Central Standard Time (United States) starting on January 22 (or the 15 if we get enough people early on)

The save is also located here

We shall start in 1399, and end in 1813. NO MODS, and we start with the 4.1b patch or the official one.
    Last edited by Jack188; 21-08-2010 at 23:33.
    Jack Newsoia

It is the responsibilty of the leader to protect those whom cannot defend themselves, because at one time or another, it was the people who decided that they were the ruler of thier realm...

General Game rules/courtesies

You are all independant nations in this campaign, so in general, you can rule your nation any way you wish. Run it into the ground and we'll see if you get a new one. No, you won't get a new one for those who didnt' catch that. Also, we are TRYING to start on time; unless major players or a majority of players are starting, then we don't have any plans on waiting more than fifteen minutes. If it is a computer problem, let someone who's going to show up know that so we aren't thinking you either forgot or didn't bother showing up.

Treat others like you would like to be treated. If you wish to be treated as a diplomatically friendly nation, then the group as a whole should respect that (to a certain degree, which is when you need to accomplish one of your goals!) We won't have much pity on you if you attmempt to mercilessly control our world and brutally take away our provinces, then YOU get your A handed to you and someone else does the same.
    Rehosts are handled accordingly, but the game wll ONLY LAST THREE HOURS AT A TIME! So, if you know your computer is having some isses, let us know.

A small notification: If you let us the gamers know about your absence in advance, and there is valid cause (which would be anything but I didndt' want to show up) then we shall "excuse" it. However, getting a sub is STILL your priority!

Another one is that it is okay to chat politically out of game, since you don't get much chance to do it ingame.

Due to important causes, Sow Discontent (on other players) is completely forbidden.

Any questions, PM or post and I will get back to you on that.
    Last edited by Jack188; 15-01-2010 at 23:47.
    Jack Newsoia

It is the responsibilty of the leader to protect those whom cannot defend themselves, because at one time or another, it was the people who decided that they were the ruler of thier realm...

Player Roster

Jafloresl- Austria

Vexille- Great Britian

Orago- Novogorod

Alteran- France-

Syber_Sid- Holland

Euro- Sub??/

Vemney- Spain

Roles:

Host: Orago
    Co-Host-
    GM:
    CO-GM:

I shall post the after session save here for easy conviece.
    Last edited by Jack188; 06-03-2010 at 05:47.
    Jack Newsoia

I'll be gone for a good portion of the rest of the day, so if you have any questions, you'll have to wait till later after five to get them. Now, I need to get ready. I will stay posted though. I could have sworn I had more colorful diversity in my goals listing...

If there is anything I forgot, then let me know. This is the first game I've handled, so seeking skilled GM"ers

I'm going to need to change the title, because this game is going on Friday.

My first screwup in the making of this game... This should be fun. Now, I need to change the title, and I have no clue how.
    Last edited by Jack188; 05-01-2010 at 15:56.
    Jack Newsoia

I confirm playing Poland, but you should change the time to like 10 or 12 am CST Central Standard Time (USA).
    So european players (the majority on this forum) won't have to start playing the game around midnight.

I'm changing the day to Friday. You think you can cope with that? Mostly because a Sunday game is already going on.
    Jack Newsoia

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    EUIV: Art of War

If you can move the game to 7:00 pm central US time, I'll join as Austria.
    Or if you can make it to Sunday morning, also I can Join.

PS: For the 2 games I signed since december, both were a total failure.

The first game ever finished in Victoria II for me, a Multiplayer game I was the Game Master Rise of the Secondary Powers
    The Mexican Empire in Rise of the Secondary Powers MP game.
    My last HTTT MP, Grand Campaign.
    The best AAR I have ever seen.
    Well, this one also is very good CK AAR
    Austria in my first MP European Domination
    Excelent HOI3 Learning AAR by misterbean, Germany Tutorial Take 2

How to search in the Paradox forums.

Well, I suppose that I COULD dot hat... It would be more convient for me. But I sorta wanted to also attract plenty of crowds in Europe too. For now, I'll keep that in mind.
    Jack Newsoia

yeah but when the time is 5:30 pm in central US, the time in Europe will be around 1:00 AM

I am from Europe, so I won't be there at 5:30 pm or 7:00 pm US time...
    But I will be there should you decide to move the time to like 1:00/2:00 PM

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ignider View Post
    yeah but when the time is 5:30 pm in central US, the time in Europe will be around 1:00 AM

Yes but then us US people will be a work on Friday or School, so I like the time, (6:30pm EST) A little tight for getting home and eating but doable. If it was pushed to 6 CST that would be nicer, but I would like to join you Jack in this new game.

1. Venice
    2. Castille
    3. France
    4. England
    5. Deleted didn't see Jack's post (Byzantium (if no OE player))
    Last edited by Rudolf; 06-01-2010 at 22:32.
    Desperate affairs require desperate measures - Admiral Horatio Nelson

Castile in Howl III
    Vindicated France in the Howl II.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignider View Post

Actually closer to midnight if you start at 17:00 CST, but seeing as how it is a Friday Night, there should at least be some European intersest. They'd only be playing until 2 or 3 AM.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Alright, then there's one for one in this case.

And it is completely doable to up it to Sic a'clock, although if we are going to... ON second thought, the next day IS a Saturday, so I guess I COULD push it up to six.

Hey Rudolf, I got you down as Venice, becuase I am the Ottomans.
    Last edited by Jack188; 07-01-2010 at 02:41.
    Jack Newsoia

Now the entire list is now updated. Three players so far... I mean four.
    Jack Newsoia

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    EUIV: Art of War

Hey Rudolf, why don't you go for Castile?, Venice is too close to my Austria and we will have a lot of problems for that Italy.

The first game ever finished in Victoria II for me, a Multiplayer game I was the Game Master Rise of the Secondary Powers
    The Mexican Empire in Rise of the Secondary Powers MP game.
    My last HTTT MP, Grand Campaign.
    The best AAR I have ever seen.
    Well, this one also is very good CK AAR
    Austria in my first MP European Domination
    Excelent HOI3 Learning AAR by misterbean, Germany Tutorial Take 2

How to search in the Paradox forums.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by jafloresl View Post
    Hey Rudolf, why don't you go for Castile?, Venice is too close to my Austria and we will have a lot of problems for that Italy.

I could be tempted to take Castille. Jack, please switch me. I don't want to be Austria's doormat. And if we don't have alot of players, we need to spread out.
    Desperate affairs require desperate measures - Admiral Horatio Nelson

Castile in Howl III
    Vindicated France in the Howl II.

Good point. Although, I would appreciate if we did have alot of players.... Nonetheless, I'll switch you. Oh, and anyone mind actually being the CO-GM
    Jack Newsoia

Major
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Id be interested as Sweden

this would be my 1st online game if that matters at all

My first time creating one to be honest, so welcome to the club to a certain degree! Sweden is in a PU with Denmark in case you didn't know.
    Jack Newsoia

Major
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Jack188 View Post
    My first time creating one to be honest, so welcome to the club to a certain degree! Sweden is in a PU with Denmark in case you didn't know.
    I do, just need a few insulting letters

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexille View Post
    I do, just need a few insulting letters
    As of HT, you can actually just DOW your way out of a PU. No need to wait for the king to die.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 26 ... LastLast