• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice guide, planning on using it in my own AAR. This is actually going to go in my sig from now on. ;)

Great guide Tuore. :)

Russian, speaking finnish? Impressing.

/offtop

I'm Ingrian, aka Inkerilainen. :p

/offtop

Used your tutorial for my own AAR, Speak Lithuanian or Die. Once again, big thanks. :D

Yup - this tutorial is indeed awesome.

Here's what I managed:

frame.jpg

Is photoshop available for free somewhere?:D
Officially? No. Legally? No. In all practical manners of speaking? Millions of people use a "free" version of Photoshop. Do I recommend you go with that? Not really; The GIMP is just as good for 99% of things.

http://www.gimp.org/

Is photoshop available for free somewhere?:D

There are 4 ways of acquiring Photoshop:
1. Buy it.
2. Borrow it from a friend.
3. Have good relations with someone who has it (I got it through my father, who uses it in his job).
4. Pirate it. Please tell if your pirate it, so I can tell the police.

In fact, it is already stickied in the fAARq along with several other threads on screenshot usage. :)

So I eventually figured Photoshop out, and made a CK map following the tutorial at the start of this thread. Im happy with it for most part, but the rivers seem to have gone wrong somewhere along the line:

What can I do to fix them?

In fact, it is already stickied in the fAARq along with several other threads on screenshot usage. :)

The fAARq? What's that?

Last edited:
The fAARq? What's that?
It's linked in my sig and stickied above in this forum (see what Director means? ;)) Take a look and find out. :)