* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
Start Date: Wednesday the 6th of January 2010.
Time: 20:30 to 00:30 (Central European Time)
Version: HTTT 4.1b - The 4.1b patch can be found here
Save: For session 21 start
Weekly Attendance: Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 4, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7, Session 8
GM: Asymmetric & Glatze
Hosts: Pilis, Swippy & Glatze
Peace rules:* The GM's word is law on rule disputes and rehosting.
* The spy action sow discontent is banned.
* The spy action funding patriots is banned.
* We shall set up using no lucky nations.
* Player nations are banned from raising war taxes. Minors with under 40 census tax at +3 stability are exempt from this rule.
* No fleet stack size of more than 150 ships. Multiple stacks of this number can be in the same province however.
* No donating any money to AI states other than through gifts, even if the amount is zero. (i.e province trading, loans, etc)
* No trading for provinces that you cannot see.
* No delibrate wrecking of your own nation.
* No building province improvements for other nations. (including converting)
* No breaking cease fires. This does not prohibit coming to the defence of ally/gurantee/vassal with an aggressor you have a ceasefire with.
* Phony wars for province trading (or general trading provinces in this manner) to enable culture swapping decesions is forbidden. By this I mean swapping lands back and forth between player nations to gain advantageous cultural/national specific decesions.
* Attacking players vassal's is not forbidden. However if you have a cease fire with the host nation and you attack one of there vassals the host nation is allowed to respond if they wish and break the ceasfire.
* Player vassals are banned
On Bankruptcys: I advise players to avoid these at all possible. If any nation does go bankrupt you should inform me immeditately and your nations inflation will be editted to what it originaly was +5% on top of that.
* Peace terms will not nessessarily be enforced by the GM. Players should consider strongly about taking in-game hostile actions against those nations that break them repeatedly or violate them by a signifcant margin.
Peace terms are recommended to be roughly 10% of a nations total provinces in same continent lands. For nations under 40 provinces taking 4 regardless of size is also reasonable. In terms of colonial lands, an increase of 50% of takings (15%) is also entirely reasonable and acceptable. If a losing player give up/ask for peace/surrenders, you should endeavour to make peace, and only stay in the war to siege the provinces you intend to take. Watch what your doing. Almost everyone loses a war in a campaign. Ask yourself if you want to be in position where you will lose most of your strength in a single war because peace terms have spirialled out of control.
Rehosts and General conduct:
Complete list of all players who have taken part as perms, co-ops and subs:* As a general rule most players can expect 2 rehosts for them during the course of a session. This is not an iron rule, sometimes players will be granted more if they believe they have solved there problems and there nation is key and in danger (i.e. war). Likewise, under certain circumstances players will not be granted any rehosts, such as finishing the final game session over the alotted time constraints. Secondary co-ops will also be treated less favourably in regards to rehosts in times of your nations peace.
* Do not talk in the chat box pop-up after the game launches and we're waiting for everyone to load.
* When rehosting, alt-F4 from the game. The checksum changes and you will need to restart.
* Patience is a virtue.
* Vulgarity & swearing, etc is not in anyway banned in-game. That said personnel attacks on other players or any particular odious rascist/xenophobic/homophobic remarks will not be tolerated.
* Players are expected to loosely abide by the forum rules while posting in this thread. The MP forums are more or less unmoderated but don't do anything to incur the wrath of the admins.