• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
this is cool:cool:
I have never seen the baltics be annexed effortlessly.

Just read through this. Very interesting premise, I had played a multiplayer game with my friend as Germany and me as Soviet Union, and done just this. Sufficed to say, it was far to easy. I hope that you can figure out a way to make this a bit more challenging, also I hope you go with a battleship fleet, I always like to see soviet BBs :). Anyway hope for an update soon.

I'm sorry everyone... it's gone. The save file got corrupt and I lost it. I'm really sorry for those who were really (honestly) getting into it, but it's gone. I would like to say that if anyone really wants me to, I can post a summary of the entire story so that I don't just leave this thing unfinished.

Now don't think this means that I'm leaving AARLand! I shall return with one of these AARs (You can help choose!):

1. Kaiserreich Mod: Combined Syndicates of America: Win the Second American Civil War, join the Internationale, and liberate the world from the capitalists and imperialists! Narrative-History Book?

2. Fatherland Mod: Soviet Union: Broken by the Second World War, the Soviets wish to rebuild the Red Army, reunite all the Russias, and take revenge on the Germans that humiliated them. Narrative-History Book?

NOTE: I might pick the winner or I might not (I'LL PICK WHAT I WANT! :D) so don't kill yourselves on voting.

Once again I am sorry for the loss of the Unholy Alliance,
Crilly

"I'll be back." - The Terminator

hmh? ;_;

i think of that fatherland... kaisereich aars had been sprung like funghus after rains but fatherland aar with Soviets i recall to see one but not to the end

so if it can't be unholly alliance... then let it be undead alliance! :D

i also am thinking that you could go that way, that Americans trying to get all their juices to protect themselves, are turning fascist themselves, when Soviet - unable to finance secret police, will be drafting liberal - just so we would see a reversed cold war after Germanys fall

Kaiserreich, time to unite the world under Bolshevism!

Fatherland. Too many KR right now.

Fatherland. Use my Fatherland for HOI2 Armageddon (not yet ported to AoD). I've heard it's not too hard. You can get Turkestan by demand territory and then take out the Russians by war. Then march on Germany before they can build up their army. Also hopefully you'll get lucky and the two Chinas will fight each other, allowing you to DOW both of them and release Communist China.