• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well Friday night u will all get somethign but i shall give u an overveiw were i left it the title is

where eagles dare

also an election with intresting results

and much more start thinking what has happend.

should be up at 18.00 gmt or earlier lol

American Command pulls in Irish Horse
October 9th 1942

First off Edmond De la Verla has been voted out at the Irish elections a new Government has been brought in to deal with the Nazi Threat below is the break down, of this new government, but the election results were clear.

electionresults.jpg

Rome falls (sorry cant remember the date guys sorry)

benito_mussolini_death.jpg

Reporters photo of Mussolini’s capture, but the Fascist government fights on

bh58aa%20copy.jpg

And below is the front line at the start of October allied high command was surprised at the speed of the Irish Advance and has been ordered to hold current positions. Until other allied units are able to clear the Italians out of North Africa, all Irish armies are now orders to hold position.

frontlinesoctober1942.jpg

The current Lay out of the Irish Expeditionary Force

commadnstructure.jpg

Each HQ has 4 Divisions and 4 to 5 Brigades in each

This has left many of the Irish High command stunned as they have the Irish army on the run, but combined Allied command need to consolidate the position and commanded to dig in. General Killane was reported to have said “Bloody Americans”.

lol your minister of security and HOS are the same guy and he looks like a creeper...
Wow you took Rome as Ireland? How did that happen? Where did Italy's home army go?
All in all good work keep it up

"The bursting radius of a hand-grenade is always one foot greater than your
jumping range."
-Unknown

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
-Unknown

Well done Techno. You've almost defeated Italy... Let's hope that the British finish them off in Africa. Then I guess that the big challenge is coming up... What is the chance for success? 10 %... It depends on the Americans I guess

well the americans have landed in Japan and actually taken over the southern Japanese Island so the tide may have turned for the moment. Another update this weekend

it is normal it hard but i was extremely lucky really, greece isnt hard to take down if done right but at the mo things are bad i mean really bad, u will see soon

yes i am home wednesday u will see what has happend in the world, intresting thing is i only have one transport ship at the mo so lol that is my clue somethings gone wrong

one thing i can say if the nazis hit me hard i just gonna run

Last edited:
Hi every one i have some badnews due to time restraints i dont have time at the mo to countinue the AAR for the time being, when i do find time i will have a post up for you i am really sorry.

IRELAND WILL NEVER SURRENDER