• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please find below the coded teams and let me know if you are happy with that:

Code:
UKR;Name;Pic Name;Skill;Start Year;End Year;Speciality1;Speciality2;Speciality3;Speciality4;Speciality5;Speciality6;Speciality7;Speciality8;Speciality9;Speciality10;Speciality11;Speciality12;Speciality13;Speciality14;Speciality15;Speciality16;Speciality17;Speciality18;Speciality19;Speciality20;Speciality21;Speciality22;Speciality23;Speciality24;Speciality25;Speciality26;Speciality27;Speciality28;Speciality29;Speciality30;Speciality31;Speciality32;x;
14000;Roman Shukhevych;T_UKR_Roman_Shukhevych;4;1930;1970;individual_courage;decentralized_execution;small_unit_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
14001;Zavod Arsenal;T_UKR_Kyiv_Arsenal;4;1930;1970;general_equipment;training;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
14002;Chernomorsky Shipyard;T_UKR_Chernomorsky_Shipyard;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14003;Kharkov Aviation Institute;T_UKR_Kharkov_Aviation_Institute;4;1930;1970;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14004;Kharkov Locomotive Factory;T_UKR_Kharkov_Locomotive_Factory;7;1930;1970;artillery;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14005;Kiev Arsenal;T_UKR_Kiev_Arsenal;4;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14006;Kiev University;T_UKR_Kiev_University;4;1930;1970;chemistry;management;mathematics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14007;Motor Sich;T_UKR_Motor_Sich;5;1930;1970;electronics;general_equipment;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14008;Mykola Kapustiansky;T_UKR_Mykola_Kapustiansky;4;1930;1970;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;training;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14009;Nikolaev Admiralty Shipyard;T_UKR_Nikolaev_Admiralty_Shipyard;4;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14010;Oleg Antonov;T_UKR_Oleg_Antonov;6;1930;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14011;Pavlo Shandruk;T_UKR_Pavlo_Shandruk;4;1930;1970;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;individual_courage;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14012;Sevastopol Naval Institute;T_UKR_Sevastopol_Naval_Institute;4;1930;1970;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;submarine_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14013;Tupolev;T_UKR_Tupolev;5;1930;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;electronics;technical_efficiency;rocketry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14014;Ukrainian Air Force;T_UKR_Ukrainian_Air_Force;4;1930;1970;centralized_execution;decentralized_execution;fighter_tactics;piloting;combined_arms_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
14015;Ukrainian Naval Force;T_UKR_Ukrainian_Naval_Force;4;1930;1970;centralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I do not understand why you kept Roman Shukhevych and Zavod Arsenal...:confused:

Zavod Arsenal and Kiev Arsenal are one and the same, Zavod Arsenal is more of a nickname, Kiev Arsenal was the more official name.

Shukhevych, while undoubtedly a hero, was not trained in staff work like Kapustiansky. That is why I replaced him, because I think Kapustiansky would be more credible as a TT.

I do not understand why you kept Roman Shukhevych and Zavod Arsenal...:confused:

Zavod Arsenal and Kiev Arsenal are one and the same, Zavod Arsenal is more of a nickname, Kiev Arsenal was the more official name.

Shukhevych, while undoubtedly a hero, was not trained in staff work like Kapustiansky. That is why I replaced him, because I think Kapustiansky would be more credible as a TT.

I'm fine to delete Zavod Arsenal. I would keep Shukhevych because his role and fame. Please note that Kapustiansky has one speciality more. Please let me know whether
1) It could be fine with you as it is
2) It could be fine with you to increase the skill of Kapustiansky to 5 and leave Shukhevych as he is
3) It could be fine with you to decrease the skill of Shukhevych to 3 and leave Kapustiansky as he is
4) You insist in the removal of Shukhevych

EDIT

Xena has the following issue:

no testing today for my part... does anybody know how to fix the
"Error 5: Invalid arocedure call or argument" error on the Hearts of Iron II Research Assistant?

Could you please dowload the pack and have a try as Germany?

I will run a new test with v1.2 - does anyone have any particular Countries that you would like reports on (it will be in the same format, i.e. handsoff/annual review)

I would be interested in test for the following nations: Austria, Luxembourg and Ukraine (which one is up to you, they are both pretty much the same).

Edgar Angeli TT
edgarangeli.png
[/URL][/IMG]

starting year 1941 end 1960

I did read about the Axis Croatian regime during ww2 they had very little naval power to offer but they did confiscate some Italian vessels in 43. So was pondering my mind a little maybe this country could use a TT who can do some development on navel strategys.
Edgar Angeli is a competent minister in hoi2 so he would do some good maybe for being a TT. I would give him seamanship, small taskforce, Navel training and naval artillery.
Submarines and aircraft carrier tactics is maybe a bit far-off??

Skill level 3 or 4.

Currently Croatia has Freichrich Navratil as a Naval TT... He was a WWI Flying Ace for the Habsburgs...

This guy sounds fine, Skill 2, no Submarine or Carrier specialties.

Also, pending Simon's test, I would like to propose a final review for The three nations listed. I personally don't anticipate anything, but I would like to clean some things up, and still want to discuss removing the Army/Airforce teams for AUS. Bar any problems I will no longer actively look for improvments or additions to these nations, and am going to work on Czechoslovakia, and DFR (DDR got rehauled, why not their Western Counterpart? A little preliminary research showed that there is definitely some work do be done).

I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas day to everyone who celebrates it today, and I have also not yet wished a Happy Holidays to everyone else who has similar events!:)

Currently Croatia has Freichrich Navratil as a Naval TT... He was a WWI Flying Ace for the Habsburgs...

This guy sounds fine, Skill 2, no Submarine or Carrier specialties.

Also, pending Simon's test, I would like to propose a final review for The three nations listed. I personally don't anticipate anything, but I would like to clean some things up, and still want to discuss removing the Army/Airforce teams for AUS. Bar any problems I will no longer actively look for improvments or additions to these nations, and am going to work on Czechoslovakia, and DFR (DDR got rehauled, why not their Western Counterpart? A little preliminary research showed that there is definitely some work do be done).

A) Croatia needs some work. I have posted in the status 2 references I think are good.
B) DFR needs some work as well.

I'm fine to delete Zavod Arsenal. I would keep Shukhevych because his role and fame. Please note that Kapustiansky has one speciality more. Please let me know whether
1) It could be fine with you as it is
2) It could be fine with you to increase the skill of Kapustiansky to 5 and leave Shukhevych as he is
3) It could be fine with you to decrease the skill of Shukhevych to 3 and leave Kapustiansky as he is
4) You insist in the removal of Shukhevych

I personally think Shukhevych should be removed, as Cegroach posted much earlier, he was a good Partisan Commander, and with that we took away a Trait. While I agree with you on his role and fame, I find that because Kapustiansky attended a staff college, and was involved in leading the armies before he would be more of a fit. Keeping them both gives UKR 3 Land doctrine teams which I think is uneeded, and I also was trying to keep the nation more or less equal to CKR.

As a comprmise I suggest maybe removing a trait from Kapustiansky. I suggest Management, but If you think it should be a different one I am willing to go with whatever you have suggested.:)

Edit:

A) Croatia needs some work. I have posted in the status 2 references I think are good.
B) DFR needs some work as well.

Would you like me to work on Croatia instead of CZE?

I personally think Shukhevych should be removed, as Cegroach posted much earlier, he was a good Partisan Commander, and with that we took away a Trait. While I agree with you on his role and fame, I find that because Kapustiansky attended a staff college, and was involved in leading the armies before he would be more of a fit. Keeping them both gives UKR 3 Land doctrine teams which I think is uneeded, and I also was trying to keep the nation more or less equal to CKR.

As a comprmise I suggest maybe removing a trait from Kapustiansky. I suggest Management, but If you think it should be a different one I am willing to go with whatever you have suggested.:)

Tito, Mao, Castro, Garibaldi, etc. were good partisan commanders but they proved to be very good generals as well. Personally I agree with you that Kapustiansky (on the paper) should be a better TT but why removing Shukhevych? Having 3 TTs or 30 it doesn't make any difference because of the limited slots. What really matters is the IC. For this reason I would keep Shukhevych. He adds some flavour to the game and he is a second best option (that is he doesn't harm).

Would you like me to work on Croatia instead of CZE?

I would suggest you working on DFR and Portugal. CZE was covered by Ludovico Ariosto and I think that he was quite good on that.

Last edited:
Tito, Mao, Castro, Garibaldi, etc. were good partisan commanders but they proved to be very good generals as well. Personally I agree with you that Kapustiansky (on the paper) should be a better TT but why removing Shukhevych. Having 3 TTs or 30 it doesn't make any difference because of the limited slots. What really matters is the IC. For this reason I would keep Shukhevych. He adds some flavour to the game and he is a second best option (that is he doesn't harm).

Okay.:cool:

I would suggest you working on DFR and Portugal. CZE was covered by Ludovico Ariosto and I think that he was quite good on that.

Portugal is kinda outta the Blue there!:eek:o;) I'll see what I can do, but I must say I don't boast much background knowledge on this nation (most other ones I have worked on I have some resources to go by). However, I will put my best efforts in.:)

Portugal is kinda outta the Blue there!:eek:o;) I'll see what I can do, but I must say I don't boast much background knowledge on this nation (most other ones I have worked on I have some resources to go by). However, I will put my best efforts in.:)

Do you prefer Ireland and Nazi England? :)

That it could be very helpful!

No, I can do Portugal.:cool:

Also I have alot of Ideas for Russia (RUS), that I had been working on, but haven't been looked at for awhile. I would like to start work on that again if possible.

No, I can do Portugal.:cool:

Also I have alot of Ideas for Russia (RUS), that I had been working on, but haven't been looked at for awhile. I would like to start work on that again if possible.

Russia is a good option as well. If Germans manage to puppet it we need a Nazi Russia.

Russia is a good option as well. If Germans manage to puppet it we need a Nazi Russia.

Well, I was thinking more of a more traditional Russia, many frontrunners from the Civil War (I am debating wether or not to include people who actually died during the war, but am leaning towards not, unless anyone thinks otherwise), and while Russians from the Interbellum (some who died of issues will be included, as this is alt history, and I am mainly basing this of a Russia that survived the war). However, I am also including some people who served with the Germans (Andrei Vlasov is an obvious one, but I have some others aswell;)), but am not looking to make it only Nazi. I would like it to fit many roles. Tsarist, Democratic and Nazi.

Well, I was thinking more of a more traditional Russia, many frontrunners from the Civil War (I am debating wether or not to include people who actually died during the war, but am leaning towards not, unless anyone thinks otherwise), and while Russians from the Interbellum (some who died of issues will be included, as this is alt history, and I am mainly basing this of a Russia that survived the war). However, I am also including some people who served with the Germans (Andrei Vlasov is an obvious one, but I have some others aswell;)), but am not looking to make it only Nazi. I would like it to fit many roles. Tsarist, Democratic and Nazi.

I think that Democratic and Nazi are fine while Tsarist is a bit unrealistic.

DDR
T_DDR_Gustav_Hertz.bmp

T_DDR_LEW.bmp

CAL
T_CAL_RichmondAssemblyPlant.bmp

Angola

Angola

Name: Diamang
Start year: 1930
End year: 1970
Skill: 2
Specilaty: management, mechanics, electornics, industrial_enigneering
Note: The Companhia de Diamantes de Angola or "Diamang" was established in Portuguese Angola in 1917, and at its peek was one of the top diamond producers in the world. However, after Angola gained independence from Portugal the company experienced a difficult period and later was nationalized by the Angolan government.
T_ANG_Diamang.bmp

Name: Caminho de Ferro de Benguela
Specialty: mechanics, industrial eingineering, management, general_equipment
Note: Was Benguela Railway Company. SKill lowered to 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benguela_railway
Picture shows the first train run on the route.
http://mikes.railhistory.railfan.net/r011.html
T_ANG_BenguelaRailway.bmp

Name: CADA
Specialty: industrial_engineering, chemistry, management, mechanics
Note: Companhia Angolana de Agricultura. The largest coffee plantation company in Angola.
T_ANG_CADA.bmp
T_ANG_CADA2.bmp

Name: Estalnave
Specialty: naval_engineering
Note:
Picture shows the port of Lobito
T_ANG_LobitoPort.bmp

Name: Marinha de Guerra Angola
Note: Was People's Navy of Angola
Marinha de Guerra Popular de Angola
http://www.country-data.com/cgi-bin/query/r-659.html

Name: Forca Aerea Nacional Angolana
Specialty: aeronautics;fighter_tactics
Note:
Força Aérea Popular de Angola/Defesa Aérea y Antiaérea--FAPA/DAA
http://www.country-data.com/cgi-bin/query/r-658.html
http://www.airpower.au.af.mil/apjinternational/apj-p/2006/2tri06/freire.html
T_ANG_Airforce.bmp

Name: Estudios Gerais Universitarios
End year: 1945
Specialty: electronics;chemistry;mathematics;
Note: Specilaties changed

Name: Ministério da Defesa Nacional
Note: Was Ministry of Defence
Needs new picture

Code:
9300;CADA;T_ANG_CADA;2;1930;1970;mechanics;management;industrial_engineering;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9301;Caminho de Ferro de Benguela;T_ANG_BenguelaRailway;2;1930;1970;mechanics;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9302;DIAMANG;T_ANG_Diamang;2;1930;1970;mechanics;management;industrial_engineering;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9303;Estalnave;T_ANG_LobitoPort;2;1930;1970;naval_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9304;Estudios Gerais Universitarios;T9301;2;1945;1970;electronics;chemistry;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9305;Forca Aerea Nacional Angolana;T_ANG_Airforce;2;1930;1970;aeronautics;fighter_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9306;Julio de Morais Sarmento;T9303;3;1940;1970;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;combined_arms_focus;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9307;Marinha de Guerra Angola;T9304;2;1930;1970;small_taskforce_tactics;seamanship;naval_training;centralized_execution;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
9308;Ministério da Defesa Nacional;T9302;2;1930;1970;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;infantry_focus;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Added to the pack. Thank you very much.

Now I have to explain you the reason why I asked for the La Sapienza picture. I would like to add La Sapienza to Italy and remove Il Politecnico di Milano because when Italy would split between the loyalist and the RSI I suppose that Milan belongs to the RSI. So I would assign Il Politecnico to the RSI and La Sapienza to Italy. Please note that as the RSI in republican Il Politecnico is not any longer "Regio".

I noticed that you added Angeli to the pack. I need, please, your thoughts about him.

I'd like to suggest an additional research team for California (CAL)

The Ford Richmond Plant (aka the Richmond Tank Depot or the Ford Motor Company Assembly Plant) was the largest assembly plant ever built on the west coast. It'll give CAL a decent team for researching Armor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Motor_Company_Assembly_Plant

for3_Ford%20Assembly%20Building3.jpg

10316;Richmond Assembly Plant;T10316;4;1930;1970;mechanics;artillery;technical_efficiency;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

added

Do you prefer Ireland and Nazi England? :)

That it could be very helpful!

would we need TT for Ireland and Nazis-England?
What about the country N-Ireland?
A fascist/Nazi-Russia must have Andrei Vlasov as TT but Maj. von Mauser will take care of that.

DDR - Complete overhaul of the TTs
7107;Gustav Hertz;T_DDR_Gustav_Hertz;7;1930;1970;nuclear_physics;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7118;Gustav Hertz;T_DDR_Hertz_Gustav;7;1940;1970;nuclear_physics;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I don't know if you already detected this doubled TT. According to wiki you might drop the second TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.