• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may cause unbalance issues. If IBM would start in 1930 we should think about lowering some skills. As you mentioned USA has already 3 teams very highly skilled. I would like from you a reasonable proposal and a test.

I would like to give IBM mechanics ("Census Tabulating Machine"), but electronics, chemistry and mechanics sounds like someone researching brigades. This leads to the following alternatives
  • Let IBM start in 1930, with skill 7, mathematics, electronics and mechanics (i.e. equal to current MIT). Remove MIT. Add "MIT Radiation Laboratory", with start date 1940, skill 8, management, electronics and mechanics.
  • Remove MIT, and let IBM be exactly like current MIT (skill 7, electronics, mathematics, mechanics) with startdate 1930
  • Let IBM start in 1930, and remove MIT
(I do prefer corporations/industry over universities - my feeling is that universities are for countries were we have trouble finding tech teams)

That's why I didn't think the skills should be lowered, but maybe we can run a test with skills lowered and skills not lowered. (I do not know how to insert the code into the game, do you just drop it in? I cannot figure out how to edit the code in "Excell" or w/e)

I'm learning my way around this and probably getting some of it wrong but to amend an HoI2 install, do this:

Go to
C:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron 2\db\tech\teams
open the team you want, i.e. SOV and amend away on notepad.

It would be advisable to make a copy of the HoI2 folder before you start making amendments.

Note that these .csv files are ; deliniated which means that gaps or incorrect numbers of semi-colons ; will cause problems when you come to load the game to run a test.

example:
1815;FIAT;T1808;5;1930;1970;mechanics;technical_efficiency;management;electronics;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

(this gap in semi-colon's and efficiency should not be there)

1815 is the alphabetically listed number of the TT for the country, each counrty has a different number, i.e. ITA is 18xx;

FIAT is the name as how it will appear in the game, you may change this;

T1808 is the picture file in
C:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron 2\GFX\Interface\pics

You don't need to amend this to run tests;

5 is the skill level which you may change;

1930 is the start date of the TT, you may change this;

1970 is the end date of the TT, you may change this;

the skills are separated by a ; and should have no gaps; there are 32 available specialities, we are only using the first 5, after the last speciality and it's semi-colon you need to add the required number of ; up to 32 followed by an x
i.e. with 5 specialities it's 27 semi-colons plus the semi-colon at the end of the 5th speciality, so 28 - please someone correct me if I'm wrong but use simple language please

these specialities you may remove or add to

Additionally you can add in whole new lines of TT, subject to these rules - see my earlier reply about Breda

If that doesn't help, sorry but it's the best I can do:D

Last edited:
Regarding Italy I'm still thinking on the different options.

First of all some fixes are required:
- Natta (6) should loose speciality management and stays only with chemistry
- Montecatini (4) should gain mathematics in order to research plastics
- Lancia (4) should swap general equipment for electronics in order to develop armoured cars as it was historically

I would agree with those

Second we found that Reggiane is used for infantry/artillery development. This is not completely wrong because Reggiane was a conglomerate with mechanics and artillery facilities as well. But Reggiane was excellent in aircraft while not in artillery. For this reason I would like to propose the following teams all skilled 4 in order to prevent any balance issue.

Ansaldo for armor & artillery
Breda Costruzioni Navali for submarines
Breda Armi for infantry and basic cavalry
Breda Ferroviaria for repair
Breda-IMAM for aircraft

Please find below the TTs above mentioned. I'm going to perform a little test on them.

Code:
1802;Ansaldo;;4;1930;1970;mechanics;electronics;technical_efficiency;artillery;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1805;Beretta;T1801;4;1930;1970;training;general_equipment;mechanics;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1806;Breda Armi;;4;1930;1970;general_equipment;electronics;artillery;mechanics;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1807;Breda Costruzioni Navali;;4;1930;1970;general_equipment;naval_engineering;training;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1808;Breda Ferroviaria;;4;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1809;Breda-IMAM;T1802;4;1930;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1811;Cantieri Ansaldo;T1804;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;industrial_engineering;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1822;Giulio Natta;T1821;6;1930;1970;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1826;Lancia;T1812;4;1930;1970;mechanics;artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1834;Società Montecatini;T1820;5;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I am running the test I posted about earlier but it's taken longer than I wanted and I'm trying to get a good picture of how the Italian AI researches, I will post again later.

Mexico
T_MEX_Navy.bmp

USA
T_USA_DetroitArsenal2.bmp
T_USA_DetroitArsenal3.bmp

AUSTRIA
T_AUS_Julius_Yllam.bmp

ToDo:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10602119&postcount=190
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10602219&postcount=191
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10603304&postcount=194
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10606330&postcount=195
PYRKAl for GRE too small
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10584902&postcount=122
Telefunkel won't show too much
ERMA logo is too small

DFR
T_DFR_HASAG.bmp
T_DFR_HASAG2.bmp
T_DFR_HASAG3.bmp
just to show a series of different transparency used

T_DFR_Erich_von_Manstein.bmp

T_DFR_Gerd_von_Rundstedt.bmp

T_DFR_Heinz_Guderian.bmp

T_DFR_Albert_Kesselring.bmp

T_DFR_Ernst_Udet.bmp

T_DFR_Hugo_Sperrle.bmp

T_DFR_Adolf_Galland.bmp

T_DFR_Erich_Raeder.bmp

T_DFR_Karl_Donitz.bmp

T_DFR_Karl_Donitz2.bmp

T_DFR_Hans_Speidel.bmp

T_DFR_Adolf_Heusinger.bmp

T_DFR_Josef_Kammhuber.bmp

T_DFR_Johannes_Steinhoff.bmp

T_DFR_Friedrich_Ruge.bmp

T_DFR_Hans_Rudolf_Rosing.bmp

DDR
T_DDR_Willi_Stoph.bmp

T_DDR_FRAMO-WerkeHainichen.bmp

T_DDR_Railway.bmp

T_DDR_EisenacherMotorenwerk.bmp

T_DDR_SynthesewerkSchwarzheide.bmp

T_DDR_SimsonSuhl.bmp

T_DDR_PhanomenZittau.bmp

T_DDR_FlugzeugwerkeDresden.bmp

T_DDR_Kamera-WerkeDresden-Niedersedlitz.bmp

T_DDR_Klaus_Fuchs.bmp

T_DDR_SchiffswerftNeptunRostock.bmp

T_DDR_Wilhelm_Ehm.bmp

T_DDR_LuftstreitkraftederNVA.bmp

new TT for Texas

James Earl Rudder
jamesearlrudder.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Starting year 1941 – end year 1966

jamesearlrudder.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry am not so good with pictures and that...

Infantry focus, small unit’s tactics, decentralization execution, individual courage and training.
Skill level 5
I think this guy would be interesting as a TT for Texas since Texas from what I can see have no person as a TT. This Rudder was a very successfully and highly decorated war hero in the us-army during WW2. Maybe he would do some good as a hero for Texas also.

Texas Instruments
logobj.gif

This company was very important in developing defence system and like during ww2 and the cold war era. But the very Texas Instruments wasn’t funded before 1951.

Starting year 1951 – 1970

Texas from waht I can remember have no TT with electronics.

Mangment, electronics, mathematics

I think this would be an idea not sure what skill level 6 maybe.

By the way Kunadem you have done good job with those pictures.:cool:

Last edited:
Godd work Kunadem!

Regarding ERMA, their logo is off the site, but whenever I try to save it, it get's smaller. Here is the official site, and you can see the bigger logos there.

http://www.erma-werke.de/shop/

For Telefunken, don't worry about the name then, and just get the Machine.

Also, for Hans Rudolf Rösing, can you make one without cutting out his head please?

Other then that, good work as always, great work on DDR!

You don't have to worry about Russia too soon, as I am still getting the two last photos.

For Cardus, I will have the DDR photos in a pack, with the correct names to match the code.

Missing tech teams pictures Suggestions

I will make on thread about some missing TT for this maybe some you have already found it and worked it out. The Kanji Tsuneoka fellow is very hard to find:rofl:

phouminosavantt.png
[/URL][/IMG]
But I found Phoumi nosavan for Lao and a good picture of Manshu Teikoku Kugun or Manchukuo air force.
manchukuoairforcemanshu.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Nigerian Aircraft Ltd
nigerianaircraftltd.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Aleppo Aircraft
aleppoaircraft.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
That is a picture of a MiG-3 that just rolled out of a factory in the Soviet Union...

I know Nigeria used aircraft from USSR but if some one can find an air-force logo instead that would be better.

Last edited:
TT's for Portugal:

Américo Tomás: Was an influential Admiral, during the period, and from 1944 until he retired in 1958, he was Commander of the Navy. He later served as President of Portugal.

António Esparteiro: Was an admiral from the 1950's.

Arsenal da Marinha: Renamed Lisbon Dockyard, new name translates like "Naval Shipard).

Arsenal do Alfeite: Was the largest Shipyard, and produced most of the warships and all of the submarines.

Arsenal do Exército: The Army Arsenal.

Bial: A Pharmeceutical Company founded in the 1920's.

Caminhos de Ferro Portugueses: The major Portuguese Railway.

Fábrica Militar de Santa Clara: Another, smaller, arsenal.

Força Aérea Portuguesa: Only one Aircraft Maker in Portugal, so I added this to represent research the Airforce would have done had they decided to produce Fighters indigenously. While the Air Force wasn't founded as in independant service until 1952, before that the Army and Navy each had their separate Air Corps.

Humberto Delgado: Famous Air Force General from the 1950's and 1960's.

Joaquim Teixeira: Famous Admiral from the mid 1940's.

José de Barros Rodrigues: Famous General, and Commander of the Army from 1945 until 1955.

Kaúlza de Arriaga: Famous Air Force General, and the first to advocate Airborne Troops.

Luís da Câmara Pina: Famous General from the mid 1940's.

Manuel de Bettencourt: Famous Admiral of the Naval Air Corp from the 1930's and 1940's.

Manuel Gouveia: Famous General of the Army Air Corps from the 1930's and 1940's, was a fighter pilot in WWI.

Manuel Meireles: Famous Admiral from the 1930's and 1940's, he was Commander of the Navy from the mid 1930's until he retired in 1944.

Oficinas Gerais de Lisboa: Large manufacturer of Electric and Steam Locomotives. Replaces Oficinas Gerais de Material de Engenharia.

Oficinas Gerais de Material Aeronáutico: The only Aircraft Manufacturer in Portugal, founded in the 1920's.

Tasso Cabral: Famous General, and Commander of the Army from 1939 until 1945.

Universidade de Coimbra: Largest, Oldest (founded in 1290) and most Illustrious University in Portugal. Replaces Universidade de Lisboa.

Removed TT's:

Academia da Força Aérea: Removed because Portugal now has enough Air Doctrine TT's.

Escola Naval: Removed because Portugal now has enough Naval Doctrine TT's.

Francisco Soares: Removed, because I could find not one peice of information regarding him, leading me to believe he is one of those Paradox Fantasy Teams.

José Norton de Matos: Removed because although he did not officialy retire from the Army until 1938, this "Political General" hadn't been active in the military since the 1920's.

Oficinas Gerais de Material de Engenharia: Removed because only one article of information could be found (and no pictures), which shed doubt on this TT, it seems it manufactured Steam Locomotives for a time. I have a replacement which is better anyways.

Universidade de Lisboa: While I know this was an added TT, I removed it due to the One University Rule. It was founded only in 1911, and was small at the time. My replacement was founded in 1290 (making it one of the oldest universities in the world), and during the time was the largest school in Portugal.

Below see the new code:

Code:
2800;Américo Tomás;T_POR_Americo_Tomas;4;1930;1958;centralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;large_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2801;António Esparteiro;T_POR_Antonio_Esparteiro;3;1950;1970;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2802;Arsenal da Marinha;T_POR_Arsenal_da_Marinha;3;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2803;Arsenal do Alfeite;T_POR_Arsenal_do_Alfeite;4;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2804;Arsenal do Exército;T_POR_Arsenal_do_Exercito;4;1930;1940;artillery;general_equipment;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2805;Bial;T_POR_Bial;4;1930;1970;chemistry;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2806;Caminhos de Ferro Portugueses;T_POR_Caminhos_de_Ferro_Portugueses;5;1930;1970;management;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2807;Fábrica Militar de Santa Clara;T_POR_Fabrica_Militar_de_Santa_Clara;3;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2808;Força Aérea Portuguesa;T_POR_Forca_Aerea_Portuguesa;4;1930;1970;aeronautics;artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2809;Humberto Delgado;T_POR_Humberto_Delgado;3;1956;1970;centralized_execution;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2810;Joaquim Teixeira;T_POR_Joaquim_Teixeira;4;1945;1970;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;submarine_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2811;José de Barros Rodrigues;T_POR_Jose_de_Barros_Rodrigues;4;1930;1970;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2812;Kaúlza de Arriaga;T_POR_Kaulza_de_Arriaga;4;1953;1970;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;combined_arms_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2813;Luís da Câmara Pina;T_POR_Luis_da_Camara_Pina;3;1946;1970;combined_arms_focus;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2814;Manuel de Bettencourt;T_POR_Manuel_de_Bettencourt;3;1930;1945;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2815;Manuel Gouveia;T_POR_Manuel_Gouveia;3;1930;1955;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2816;Manuel Meireles;T_POR_Manuel_Meireles;4;1930;1944;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2817;Oficinas Gerais de Lisboa;T_POR_Oficinas_Gerais_de_Lisboa;3;1930;1970;electronics;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2818;Oficinas Gerais de Material Aeronáutico;T_POR_Oficinas_Gerais_de_Material_Aeronautico;3;1930;1970;aeronautics;mechanics;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2819;Tasso Cabral;T_POR_Tasso_Cabral;3;1930;1945;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2820;Universidade de Coimbra;T_POR_Universidade_de_Coimbra;3;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;mathematics;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Last edited:
Pictures for POR:

Américo Tomás:
2wmq2a1.jpg

António Esparteiro:
5fkqyr.jpg

Arsenal da Marinha:
29fcpzl.jpg

Arsenal do Alfeite:
2wgaa7t.jpg

Arsenal do Exército:
2nqw4ux.jpg

Bial:
5kk6bs.jpg

This is their Office.

Força Aérea Portuguesa:
315eqoj.jpg

Humberto Delgado:
71rck1.jpg

Joaquim Teixeira:
6p191v.jpg

José de Barros Rodrigues:
mrtvsn.jpg

Kaúlza de Arriaga:
izywiw.jpg

Luís da Câmara Pina:
30wp8br.jpg

Manuel de Bettencourt:
119au7a.jpg

Manuel Gouveia:
n8j2c.gif

Manuel Meireles:
2a0f6g8.jpg

I know it is too small, but it is the only one I could find after searching for a long time. You are going to have to enlarge it.

Oficinas Gerais de Lisboa:
28utdg8.jpg

Oficinas Gerais de Material Aeronáutico:
24qkfas.jpg

Tasso Cabral:
2r28b9x.jpg

I know he looks like a retard, but it is the only photo I could find.

Universidade de Coimbra:
http://i46.tinypic.com/20koex4.jpg
This picture is absolutely huge, so I put it as a link. Try to get the middle of picture. It is a large entrance door, with a Pine Tree on eitehr side.

Last edited:
As already mentioned please stop with new suggestions. We need to deliver the ver 1.2.1

We need to polish the current beta and to add all the required pictures. Please be patient and report only issues for amendments.

As already mentioned please stop with new suggestions. We need to deliver the ver 1.2.1

We need to polish the current beta and to add all the required pictures. Please be patient and report only issues for amendments.

Ok, I will stop maybe I post in 4. step if it will be an issue for that. old or not to new TT picture with errors would be an welcome I assume.

Last edited:
Facist Russia TT

I found this guy mr Maj. von Mauser he is called Ataman Pyotr Krasnov but he wasent to freindly with the ROA, info from Wikapedia;

Exile in Germany

On February 19, 1919, Krasnov retired from the military and went to Germany due to his frictions with the command of the Volunteer Army. In Germany, he continued his anti-Soviet activities. Krasnov was one of the founders of the Brotherhood of Russian Truth, an anti-communist organization with an underground network in Russia. He had also written memoirs and several novels, including his famous trilogy From the Double Headed Eagle to the Red Standard.

During World War II, Krasnov continued his "German orientation" by seeking an alliance with Nazi Germany in overthrowing the Soviet regime. He agreed to organize and head Cossack units out of White emigres and Soviet (mostly Cossack) prisoners of war, to be armed by the Nazis. The Nazis, in turn, expected Krasnov to follow their political line and keep to a separatist Cossack orientation. In November 1944, Krasnov refused the appeal of General Andrei Vlasov to join the latter's Russian Liberation Army. At the end of the war, Krasnov and his men voluntarily surrendered to British forces in Austria. All of them were promised upon surrender by Major Davis that they, as White Russian emigres, would not be repatriated to the Soviets.

I was just thinking loud.. maybe he is just more suited as a division leader Russia.

I actually have a book about him!:D

I had been thinking about him, but decided against it, as he is too old to include postwar, and I already have 3 land teams for Pre-War.

He certainly was an interesting character.

I actually have a book about him!:D

I had been thinking about him, but decided against it, as he is too old to include postwar, and I already have 3 land teams for Pre-War.

He certainly was an interesting character.

What about Andrei Grigoriyevich Shkuro?? ;):eek:o;)

Today i made 3 TT for transural republic but I dont dear to post them now.

Last edited:
TT's for DDR:

Lokomotivbau Elektrotechnische Werke: Changed name from LEW.

FRAMO-Werke Hainichen: Changed picture code from T_DDR_Barkas-Werke_Hainichen, to T_DDR_FRAMO-Werke_Hainichen.

New code:

Code:
7100;Deutsche Reichsbahn;T_DDR_Deutsche_Reichsbahn;5;1940;1970;general_equipment;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7101;Eisenacher Motorenwerke;T_DDR_Eisenacher_Motorenwerke;4;1940;1970;industrial_engineering;management;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7102;Elektro-Apparate-Werke Berlin-Treptow;T_DDR_Elektro-Apparate-Werke_Berlin-Treptow;4;1940;1970;electronics;management;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7103;Flugzeugwerke Dresden;T_DDR_Flugzeugwerke_Dresden;5;1955;1970;aeronautics;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7104;FRAMO-Werke Hainichen;T_DDR_FRAMO-Werke_Hainichen;4;1940;1970;industrial_engineering;management;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7105;Gustav Hertz;T_DDR_Gustav_Hertz;7;1940;1970;mathematics;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7106;Heinz Hoffmann;T_DDR_Heinz_Hoffmann;5;1940;1970;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7107;Helmut Gröttrup;T_DDR_Helmut_Grottrup;6;1940;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7108;Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin;T_DDR_Humboldt-Universitat_zu_Berlin;4;1940;1970;chemistry;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7109;Junkers;T_DDR_Junkers;7;1940;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7110;Kamera-Werke Dresden-Niedersedlitz;T_DDR_Kamera-Werke_Dresden-Niedersedlitz;3;1940;1970;electronics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7111;Klaus Fuchs;T_DDR_Klaus_Fuchs;5;1940;1970;mathematics;nuclear_engineering;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7112;Leuna Werke;T_DDR_Leuna_Werke;7;1940;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7113;Lokomotivbau Elektrotechnische Werke;T_DDR_Lokomotivbau_Elektrotechnische_Werke;4;1940;1970;electronics;industrial_engineering;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7114;Luftstreitkräfte der NVA;T_DDR_Luftstreitkrafte_der_NVA;4;1940;1970;centralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7115;Manfred von Ardenne;T_DDR_Manfred_von_Ardenne;6;1940;1970;electronics;mathematics;mechanics;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7116;Phänomen Zittau;T_DDR_Phanomen_Zittau;4;1940;1970;general_equipment;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7117;Sachsenring Automobilwerke Zwickau;T_DDR_Sachsenring_Automobilwerke_Zwickau;4;1940;1970;industrial_engineering;management;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7118;Schiffswerft Neptun Rostock;T_DDR_Schiffswerft_Neptun_Rostock;5;1940;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7119;Simson Suhl;T_DDR_Simson_Suhl;7;1940;1970;artillery;general_equipment;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7120;Synthesewerk Schwarzheide;T_DDR_Synthesewerk_Schwarzheide;4;1940;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7121;Volkswerft-Stralsund;T_DDR_Volkswerft-Stralsund;5;naval_engineering;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7122;Waldemar Verner;T_DDR_Waldemar_Verner;3;1940;1970;centralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7123;Warnow-Werft Warnemünde;T_DDR_Warnow-Werft_Warnemunde;5;1940;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7124;Wilhelm Ehm;T_DDR_Wilhelm_Ehm;4;1940;1970;centralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7125;Willi Stoph;T_DDR_Willi_Stoph;4;1940;1970;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Here is the pack with the correctly named pictures:
http://www.2shared.com/file/10501339/25962103/DDRTT.html

Also here is the pack for AUS, now with Yllam, just in case it is needed (I accidently had uploaded this instead of DDR...):
http://www.2shared.com/file/10501310/6e7cfb25/AUSTT.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.