• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DFR TTs

I have recoded the DFR TTs in order to include the new pics. Please note that I kept the skills down because DFR implies that Germany has been beaten and conquered. For a while the country is completely destroyed and new technologies/researches are forbidden.

I was going to go over this again, some tweaks and such...

How about all Industrial TT's also from Germany are reduced by one Skill? New ones will be kept where they are at. We don't want to nerf DFR too much TT wise, becuase the new IC Repair system will already make it take very long for the DFR to get back to a full strength.

Lowering by one skill can also represent the Weimar, as they would not have re-armed quite so quickly as Hitler.

So here is a little "Test" of the new Industrial TT's for Russia. I'm still working on two more Admirals, and some of the names might be changed again. However it is here for your critiques.

Code:
xxxx;Admiralty Shipyard;x;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Alexander II Machine-Building Plant;x;5;1930;1970;electronics;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;rocketry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Andrei Komolgorov;x;6;1930;1970;management;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Baltic Shipyard;x;6;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;George Kistiakowsky;x;6;1930;1970;chemistry;nuclear_engineering;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Igor Sikorsky;x;8;1930;1970;aeronautics;mechanics;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Igor Tamm;6;1930;1970;mathematics;nuclear_engineering;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Ilyushin;x;6;1930;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Izhevsk Weapon Factory;x;7;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;mechanics;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Kharkov Locomotive Factory;x;7;1930;1970;artillery;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Mikhail Kalashnikov;x;7;1942;1970;general_equipment;mechanics;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Mikoyan-i-Gurevich;x;7;1939;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Nikolaev Admiralty Shipyard;x;4;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Obukhovsky Plant;x;5;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Rubin Design Bureau;x;5;1930;1945;naval_engineering;general_equipment;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Rubin Design Bureau;x;5;1946;1970;naval_engineering;general_equipment;electronics;technical_efficiency;nuclear_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Saint Petersburg Polytechnical University;x;4;1930;1970;chemistry;electronics;management;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Sergei Korolev;x;7;1930;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Trans-Siberian Railway;x;5;1930;1970;management;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Tsaritsyn Tractor Factory;x;5;1930;1970;electronics;general_equipment;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Tula Weapon Factory;x;7;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Tupolev;x;5;1930;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;chemistry;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;V.A. Degtyarov Plant;x;6;1930;1970;artillery;chemistry;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Vladimir Zworykin;x;8;1930;1970;electronics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Yakovlev;x;8;1930;1970;aeronautics;artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

So about half of these teams are existing ones from RUS or SOV, I have for the most part not changed them (new names mostly). The other half are new, of which half of those are Russian, and half White-Russian Refugees that would have stayed or returned to a White Russia victorious in the RCW.

The skill average of RUS might be a little higher then SOV (remember SOV only has 25 TT's, probably needs more work still), but this is because of extremely talented refugees like Sikorsky (Inventor of first 4-engined plane/bomber, and inventor of first helecoptor) and Zworykin (inventor of Television). If they were US TT's they would be 9, but I downgraded them to 8 to represent that they might not have had as good a funding in Russia.

You may think they are still too high? Well get this, Zworykin started designing T.V. in Russia in the 1910's. Sikorsky started developing Helecoptor in 1910's, but technology was not availible for it yet so he waited for 30 years. He also designed and built the 4-engine bomber before WWI. So all this is done even before the RCW, therefore they will be 8's. I'm am insistant.:cool:

I'll do the leaders later.

Get rid of the drawing boys, I have found it!

Julius Yllam!

e5i89z.jpg

Last edited:
I run a test after having downgraded Breda's skill from 5 (as it was in the vanilla set up) to 4 and the issue is that Reggiane (skill 5) is preferred to it. A possible solution could be to split Breda in different parts as it was a very big conglomerate:
# Sezione I, rail-roads works;
# Sezione II, mechanics;
# Sezione III, foundry;
# Sezione IV, syderurgic;
# Sezione V, aeronautics;
# Sezione VI, arms (Brescia);
# Sezione VII, arms, (Roma);
# Sezione VIII, shipyards (Marghera)

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breda_Meccanica_Bresciana

With this split we can assign skill 4 to arms and shipyards and leave 5 only to the arms.

Code:
1805;Breda Armi;T1800;5;1930;1970;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;artillery;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1806;Breda Costruzioni Navali ;T1801;4;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
1807;Breda-IMAM;T1802;4;1930;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Cardus

Don't know if this will help but these are the Jan 1st TT running for Italy 1936-1946 & ISR 1947 with the emphasis on Reggiane and Breda; any unrecorded TT are the vanilla teams

1/1/36 using Terni for Rear Area Supply Dumps
1/1/37 using Reggiane for Early Fighter & Terni for Impr. Machine Tools
1/1/38 using Breda for Basic Infantry Division & Universita la Sapienza for Impr. Computing Machine
1/1/39 using Reggiane for Early Tank Destroyer, Breda for Basic AT Artillery and Universita la Sapienza for Basic Static AA Artillery
1/1/40 using Terni for Night Strafing Doctrine & Breda for Basic AA Artillery Brigade
1/1/41 using Agip for Small Arms Assembly Line & Terni for Vehicle Assembly Line
1/1/42 using Universita la Sapienza for Impr. Tank Destroyer & Breda for Impr. Static AA Artillery
1/1/43 n/a
1/1/44 using Reggiane for Adv. Medium Tank
1/1/45 using Reggiane for Adv Interceptor
1/1/46 using Breda for Semi-Mod. AT Artillery
1/1/47 using Breda for Semi-Mod. Mechanised Infantry

It's Reggiane being used for TD and ARM that you've identified; Breda seems to be working well. Could I suggest rather than splitting Breda that Reggiane could have the Artillery element removed from the skill set. This might persuade the AI not to use it for artillery heavy tech's such as Advanced Medium Tank. I accept that this is a compromise as it makes Reggiane and Macchi effectively the same and leaves Italy without a high skill aero TT so perhaps leave Reggiane as it is and as an alternative would be for Fiat to have Artillery skill but as this would take them to 6 skills then Fiat could be split into an aeronautic's/AFV teams.

Last edited:
Why not just give a better team that they will chose over Reggiane?

I think splitting up Fiat is a good idea. Then give their Tank Team a higher skill, but not so many specialties.

Okay, here is a test for the current Doctrine TT's. I am still missing two Naval Doctrine Teams (two I have die).

Code:
xxxx;Alexander Kutepov;x;7;1930;1947;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Alexander Prokofiev-Seversky;x;7;1930;1970;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;aeronautics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Anatoli Rogozhin;x;5;1945;1970;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;individual_courage;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Andrei Vlasov;x;7;1939;1970;combined_arms_focus;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;decentralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Anton Denikin;x;6;1930;1943;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Mikhail Berens;x;4;1930;1945;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Mikhail Kedrov;x;5;1930;1945;centralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;large_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Vasili Yanchenko;x;5;1930;1960;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Viktorin Molchanov;x;5;1930;1970;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Viktor Maltsev;x;5;1943;1970;centralized_execution;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
xxxx;Viktor Pokrovsky;x;4;1930;1945;centralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

A few names may be familiar, a few not.

I would allow IBM to start in 1930. This will give USA some choices (e.g. researching ahead vs wait until 1941 and research with a better team for "Basic Electronic Computers" and the possibility to run 3 electronics teams in the prewar era)

This may cause unbalance issues. If IBM would start in 1930 we should think about lowering some skills. As you mentioned USA has already 3 teams very highly skilled. I would like from you a reasonable proposal and a test.

I was going to go over this again, some tweaks and such...

How about all Industrial TT's also from Germany are reduced by one Skill? New ones will be kept where they are at. We don't want to nerf DFR too much TT wise, becuase the new IC Repair system will already make it take very long for the DFR to get back to a full strength.

Lowering by one skill can also represent the Weimar, as they would not have re-armed quite so quickly as Hitler.

As usual I'm open to your suggestions. Please run a test and make a proposal.

So here is a little "Test" of the new Industrial TT's for Russia. I'm still working on two more Admirals, and some of the names might be changed again. However it is here for your critiques.

So about half of these teams are existing ones from RUS or SOV, I have for the most part not changed them (new names mostly). The other half are new, of which half of those are Russian, and half White-Russian Refugees that would have stayed or returned to a White Russia victorious in the RCW.

The skill average of RUS might be a little higher then SOV (remember SOV only has 25 TT's, probably needs more work still), but this is because of extremely talented refugees like Sikorsky (Inventor of first 4-engined plane/bomber, and inventor of first helecoptor) and Zworykin (inventor of Television). If they were US TT's they would be 9, but I downgraded them to 8 to represent that they might not have had as good a funding in Russia.

You may think they are still too high? Well get this, Zworykin started designing T.V. in Russia in the 1910's. Sikorsky started developing Helecoptor in 1910's, but technology was not availible for it yet so he waited for 30 years. He also designed and built the 4-engine bomber before WWI. So all this is done even before the RCW, therefore they will be 8's. I'm am insistant.:cool:

I'll do the leaders later.

I would lower the skill further down because of the industrial capabilities of a white Russia. Soviets invested massively on the industrial development even sacrificing hundred thousands peasant's lifes.

Cardus

Don't know if this will help but these are the Jan 1st TT running for Italy 1936-1946 & ISR 1947 with the emphasis on Reggiane and Breda; any unrecorded TT are the vanilla teams

1/1/36 using Terni for Rear Area Supply Dumps
1/1/37 using Reggiane for Early Fighter & Terni for Impr. Machine Tools
1/1/38 using Breda for Basic Infantry Division & Universita la Sapienza for Impr. Computing Machine
1/1/39 using Reggiane for Early Tank Destroyer, Breda for Basic AT Artillery and Universita la Sapienza for Basic Static AA Artillery
1/1/40 using Terni for Night Strafing Doctrine & Breda for Basic AA Artillery Brigade
1/1/41 using Agip for Small Arms Assembly Line & Terni for Vehicle Assembly Line
1/1/42 using Universita la Sapienza for Impr. Tank Destroyer & Breda for Impr. Static AA Artillery
1/1/43 n/a
1/1/44 using Reggiane for Adv. Medium Tank
1/1/45 using Reggiane for Adv Interceptor
1/1/46 using Breda for Semi-Mod. AT Artillery
1/1/47 using Breda for Semi-Mod. Mechanised Infantry

It's Reggiane being used for TD and ARM that you've identified; Breda seems to be working well. Could I suggest rather than splitting Breda that Reggiane could have the Artillery element removed from the skill set. This might persuade the AI not to use it for artillery heavy tech's such as Advanced Medium Tank. I accept that this is a compromise as it makes Reggiane and Macchi effectively the same and leaves Italy without a high skill aero TT so perhaps leave Reggiane as it is and as an alternative would be for Fiat to have Artillery skill but as this would take them to 6 skills then Fiat could be split into an aeronautic's/AFV teams.

I'm open to split FIAT but this would imply having 2 TTs skilled 5. With my proposal I wanted a team skilled 5 that might be preferred to Reggiane but skilled 4 in aeronautics. Please let me know your opinion because we are going to deliver an intermediate version of the TTs: ver 1.2.1

I've updated the perl script (handles blank lines, ensures that there is an x in the end), processed the current tech teams, and uploaded the result here:
http://www.2shared.com/file/10426776/fa07e936/AoD_alphabetical_techteams_12.html

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w                               

use strict;
use warnings;

sub trim {
        my $string = $_[0];
        $string =~ s/^\s+//;
        $string =~ s/\s+$//;
        return $string;     
}                           

my @teams = ();
my %comments = (__COUNTRY__ => [] );
my $id = -2;                        
my $country = "";                   
while (<>) {                        
        if (/^\s*$/) {
                next;
        }
        if (/^#/) {
                if ($id < 0) {
                        push @{ $comments{__COUNTRY__} }, $_;
                } else {
                        my $teamname = $teams[@teams-1][0];
                        push @{ $comments{ $teamname } }, $_;
                }
                next;
        }
        if ($id == -2) {
                $country = $_;
                $id = -1;
        } else {
                my @line = split(/;/);
                if ($id == -1) {
                        $id = shift (@line);
                        my $id = trim($id);
                } else {
                        shift (@line);
                }
                $line[0] = trim($line[0]);
                my @specialities = sort {
                        if ($a && $b) {
                                return ($a cmp $b);
                        } else {
                                return ($a ? -1 : 0);
                        }
                } @line[5..36];
                my $index = 5;
                for (my $count = 0; $count < 32; ++$count) {
                        $line[$index + $count] = $specialities[$count];
                }
                pop @line;
                push @line, "x";
                push @teams, [ @line ];
        }
}
print $country;
foreach (@{$comments{__COUNTRY__}}) {
        print $_;
}
for my $teamref ( sort {$a->[0] cmp $b->[0]} @teams ) {
        print "$id";
        ++$id;
        foreach (@$teamref) {
                print ";";
                print trim $_;
        }
        print "\n";
        my $teamname = @$teamref[0];
        foreach (@{$comments{$teamname}}) {
                print $_;
        }
}
print "\n";

@ cardus : Please make sure you get the final files sorted with this script/according to the upload.
As for now the current TT version from you guys i have included into AoD is 1/3 sorted, 1/3 unsorted and 1/3 sorted with unsorted teams at the bottom of the file. Please also check for Errors resulting of too much/less ; or " .
; and " are code sensitive and can produce a lot of trouble.

thanks & kudos to all of you for your great effort :) !

I'm open to split FIAT but this would imply having 2 TTs skilled 5. With my proposal I wanted a team skilled 5 that might be preferred to Reggiane but skilled 4 in aeronautics. Please let me know your opinion because we are going to deliver an intermediate version of the TTs: ver 1.2.1

I've added your suggestion, for splitting Breda, to my HoI2 install - see below; and I'll run a test today and post the results to see if this changes the AI research choices. Let me know if this will be helpful.

NB Breda Armi has the wrong picture I think and the x is missing at the end of the code.

ScreenSave4-2.jpg

I've added your suggestion, for splitting Breda, to my HoI2 install - see below; and I'll run a test today and post the results to see if this changes the AI research choices. Let me know if this will be helpful.

NB Breda Armi has the wrong picture I think and the x is missing at the end of the code.

Thank you very much for this. You are really helpful!!!

At the first glance I would say I have to add technical_efficiency to Breda Armi.

Regarding the pics I will provide the link as soon as we have taken a decision.

At the first glance I would say I have to add technical_efficiency to Breda Armi.

Yes, I don't think Breda Armi will be used for ARM research as it stands, technical efficiency would be the addition most likely to change that but I'll run a quick test as it is now and let you know, can always add it and run again.

I would lower the skill further down because of the industrial capabilities of a white Russia. Soviets invested massively on the industrial development even sacrificing hundred thousands peasant's lifes.

For the two sceintists, I think they should still be Level 8's. This is because they worked on their inventions independant of Government. However that brings up an interesting point: while Russia would never have industrialized on such a massive scale, I think people would have also had less interference from government bureaucrats. That's why I didn't think the skills should be lowered, but maybe we can run a test with skills lowered and skills not lowered. (I do not know how to insert the code into the game, do you just drop it in? I cannot figure out how to edit the code in "Excell" or w/e)

As for DFR, I'm just waiting until the pictures are finished, however, I am hesitant to also reduce the skill of the Doctrine TT's, because wether Guderian or Manstein were in Weimar or Nazi Geramny they still would have been brilliant. As for the postwar guys they had gained all of their experience during the war.

For the two sceintists, I think they should still be Level 8's. This is because they worked on their inventions independant of Government. However that brings up an interesting point: while Russia would never have industrialized on such a massive scale, I think people would have also had less interference from government bureaucrats. That's why I didn't think the skills should be lowered, but maybe we can run a test with skills lowered and skills not lowered. (I do not know how to insert the code into the game, do you just drop it in? I cannot figure out how to edit the code in "Excell" or w/e)

As for DFR, I'm just waiting until the pictures are finished, however, I am hesitant to also reduce the skill of the Doctrine TT's, because wether Guderian or Manstein were in Weimar or Nazi Geramny they still would have been brilliant. As for the postwar guys they had gained all of their experience during the war.

The TTs not only represent the historical individuals/companies but also the real capabilities of their countries. For example Giovanni Messe was a kind of Manstein but he has skill 5 because Italy historically performed badly. The same I would say for Reggiane that is skilled 5 because of Italy

From G. Capt. Duncan Smith:

The Re.2005 'Sagittario' was a potent aircraft. Having had a dog-fight with one of them, I am convinced we would have been hard pressed to cope in our Spitfires operationally, if the Italians or Germans had had a few Squadrons equipped with these aircrafts at the beginning of the Sicily campaign or in operations from Malta. Fast, and with excellent manoeuvrability, the Re.2005 was altogether a superb aeroplane. Neither the Macchi 205 nor the Me 109G measured up to the capabilities of the Re.2005 series in manoeuvrability or rate of climb. I think it was easily the best aircraft Italy produced. It is a pity that no Re.2001/5s survive this day because they were fine examples of Italian engineering craftsmanship

ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggiane_Re.2005

I would suggest you reconsidering your opinions in light of the above mentioned examples. As per usual I'm happy to hear other opinions and I will implement what the majority says.

Last edited:
I think Skill 7 sounds good then. But I wouldn't put it any lower then that.:cool:

Yes, I don't think Breda Armi will be used for ARM research as it stands, technical efficiency would be the addition most likely to change that but I'll run a quick test as it is now and let you know, can always add it and run again.

Thank you very much you are really helpful! Regarding Italy I'm still thinking on the different options.

First of all some fixes are required:
- Natta (6) should loose speciality management and stays only with chemistry
- Montecatini (4) should gain mathematics in order to research plastics
- Lancia (4) should swap general equipment for electronics in order to develop armoured cars as it was historically

Second we found that Reggiane is used for infantry/artillery development. This is not completely wrong because Reggiane was a conglomerate with mechanics and artillery facilities as well. But Reggiane was excellent in aircraft while not in artillery. For this reason I would like to propose the following teams all skilled 4 in order to prevent any balance issue.

Ansaldo for armor & artillery
Breda Costruzioni Navali for submarines
Breda Armi for infantry and basic cavalry
Breda Ferroviaria for repair
Breda-IMAM for aircraft

Please find below the TTs above mentioned. I'm going to perform a little test on them.

Code:
1802;Ansaldo;;4;1930;1970;mechanics;electronics;technical_efficiency;artillery;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1805;Beretta;T1801;4;1930;1970;training;general_equipment;mechanics;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1806;Breda Armi;;4;1930;1970;general_equipment;electronics;artillery;mechanics;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1807;Breda Costruzioni Navali;;4;1930;1970;general_equipment;naval_engineering;training;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1808;Breda Ferroviaria;;4;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1809;Breda-IMAM;T1802;4;1930;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1811;Cantieri Ansaldo;T1804;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;industrial_engineering;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1822;Giulio Natta;T1821;6;1930;1970;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1826;Lancia;T1812;4;1930;1970;mechanics;artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1834;Società Montecatini;T1820;5;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Status
Not open for further replies.