Closed Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Contribute with new TechTeams - third step

Quote Originally Posted by gpg0109 View Post
    if stick him at 1950, he has no use because there's no tech he can research (on vanila).
    Considering more techs would added in AoD, it wouldn't be problem. Also Historical year of "Advanced material sciences" technology is set to 1948.

Quote Originally Posted by gpg0109 View Post
    hmm. if i being rude, sorry. it's my mistake from misunderstand.
    You don't have to sorry, my english is not good yet.

EDIT

@Cardus: Sorry but i mistyped. It should be 'Hokkaido Artificial Petroleum Corporation', not 'Hokkaido Synthetic Fuel Corporation'. My bad, i edited twice!
    Last edited by Admiral Fischer; 25-12-2009 at 18:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Fischer View Post
    @Cardus: Sorry but i mistyped. It should be 'Hokkaido Artificial Petroleum Corporation', not 'Hokkaido Synthetic Fuel Corporation'. My bad, i edited twice!
    Added to the pack with the original name. Please have a look at the change log.

By the way I noticed that you are good with pics. There are few still missed (please see the first post i.e. the status). If you are able to make same it would be helpful. Once you have done please save them on a server from which I can download them with the right format. Thank you in advance.
    Follow this link for the latest update on the Tech Teams for AoD
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=462691

-----------
    I'm a recruting agent: Uncle Sam wants you!
    Supporter of the historical flavour in HOI3
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...hp?groupid=174

I just added "chemistry" and "mechanics" speciality to Bupyeong Arsenal. Others should remain in. Historically Bupyeong certainly produced shells for artillery, and also had repairing depot for military vehicles like gun carriage
    Done

-----------

Quote Originally Posted by danielshannon View Post
    Hey I have some suggestions for Indonesia that will bring them up to 11 tech teams.

24007;Sudirman;T24007;3;1941;1950;small_unit_tacti cs;decentralized_execution;training;individual_cou rage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    24008;Abdul Haris Nasution;T24008;2;1950;1970;small_unit_tactics;dec entralized_execution;training;individual_courage;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    24009;Indonesian Marine Corps;T24009;3;1945;1970;naval_engineering;naval_t raining;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    24010;Indonesian Air Forces;T24010;3;1945;1970;aircraft_testing;pilotin g;fighter_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    done

-----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cardus View Post
    Added to the pack with the original name. Please have a look at the change log.

By the way I noticed that you are good with pics. There are few still missed (please see the first post i.e. the status). If you are able to make same it would be helpful. Once you have done please save them on a server from which I can download them with the right format. Thank you in advance.

Doned except for NOR teams. Any wrong with NOR's pictures?

Doned except for NOR teams.
    Added tu the pack and uploaded. Thank you very much!
    I have given credits to you because of this.
    Any wrong with NOR's pictures?
    No, it is an old comment that I left there. I have removed it. Thank you for noticing it.

EDIT

There is still a pic to be made. Please see here http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...6&postcount=37
    Last edited by Cardus; 25-12-2009 at 21:59.

-----------

Part III of III

Notes:
    AI is not researching once it's reached all it's objectives, so lots of Major Nations have idle TT
    n/c = original TT being used

1/1/1946

UK 4 research teams idle, no new TT
    FRA using Chantiers de la Med' for Semi-Modern Sub
    ITA using Reggiane for Sem-Modern AA artillery
    SOV n/c
    NatCHI using Nat Tsing Hua University for Night Strikes Doctrine
    JPN 1 TT idle, n/c
    USA using US Army Ord. Corps, Detroit Arnsenal Tank Plant & North American Aviation for Semi-Mod Static AA Artillery, Semi-Mod Tank Destroyer & Turbojet CAW, respectively

CAN n/c
    CZE using Tatra and Aero for Adv. Mountain Div and Adv. Synthetic Oil Plant, respectively
    POL using Josef Zajac and Stanislow Maczek for Perimetre Defense Doctrine and Movement Speed Offensive, respectively
    R/SPN using Universidad Compltense for Adv Decryption Devises
    Australia n/c
    Austria using Steyr and Alfred jansa for Super Heavy Tank and Movement Speed Offensive

1/1/1947

UK all TT idle
    FRA all TT idle
    ITA using Tesco Tesei and Reggiane for Carrier Aviation and Impr. Fighter, respectively
    SOV using Igor Tamm and Sergei Korolev for Nuclear Power Prod. and Strategic Rocket, respectively
    NatCHI n/c
    JPN all TT idle
    USA 1 TT idle, n/c

CAN all TT idle
    CZE using MoD for Movement Speed Offensive
    POL using Jozef Zafac and CWOL w Deblinic for Dogfight Experience Doctrine and Fighter Baiting Doctrine, respectively
    R/SPN n/c
    Australia n/c
    Austria using Hirtenberger Hopfner and Otto Kamba for Adv. Tactical Bomber and Adv. Interceptor

28/12/1947

UK all TT idle
    FRA all TT idle
    ITA 2 TT idle, n/c
    SOV using Kenstantin Vershiain and Mikhail Kalashnikov for Infiltration Bombardment and Keypoint Bombardment, respectively
    NatCHI 2 idle TT, n/c
    JPN all TT idle
    USA 2 TT idle, using N A Aviation for I.C.B.M

CAN all TT idle
    CZE using VLU Prostejov for Off. Fighter Box Doctrine
    POL using Jozef Zajac for Filter Room System Doctrine
    R/SPN n/c
    Australia n/c
    Austria all TT idle

I released a few late war puppet States namely, CZE, Poland, Austria, DDR and the PRK(all Soviet) together with Egypt and India. Egypt and India had no new TT under v1.1, I know that the PRK and the DDR are in the process of being done. I will run a new test with v1.2 - does anyone have any particular Countries that you would like reports on (it will be in the same format, i.e. handsoff/annual review)

While it's still today, Happy Christmas
    Last edited by Simon1397; 26-12-2009 at 00:28.

Done. Please find below the updated list. Please let me know for any amendment.

Code:
    7102;Junkers;T4;7;1930;1955;aeronautics;chemistry;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7104;Neptun Werft Rostock;T7104;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;electronics;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7107;Gustav Hertz;T7107;7;1930;1970;nuclear_physics;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7108;Hans Kahle;T7108;4;1930;1947;large_unit_tactics;infantry_focus;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7111;Helmut Gröttrup;T7111;6;1930;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7112;VEB Warnow Werft Warnemünde;T_DDR_VEBWarnow-WerftWarnemünde;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;technical_efficiency;naval_artillery;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7113;Eisenacher Motorenwerke;T7100;4;1940;1970;mechanics;industria l_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7114;VEB Flugzeugwerke Dresden;T_DDR_VEBFlugzeugwerkeDresden;7;1954;1970;aeronautics;industrial_e ngineering;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7115;VEB Leuna Werke;T7103;7;1940;1970;chemistry;industrial_engin eering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7116;VEB Neptun Werft Rostock;T_DDR_VEBSchiffswerftNeptun;5;1940;1970;naval_engineering;electr onics;technical_efficiency;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7117;VEB Fahrzeug und Gerätewerk Simson Suhl;T7106;6;1940;1970;general_equipment;mechanics;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7118;Gustav Hertz;;7;1940;1970;nuclear_physics;mathematic s;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7120;Manfred Ardenne;T_DDR_ManfredArdenne;6;1940;1970;mathematics;electronics;nuclear_physics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7121;Deutsche Reichsbahn;T_DDR_DeutscheBahn;5;1940;1970;technical_efficiency; mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7122;VEB Sachsenring Automobilwerke Zwickau;T_DDR_VEBSachsenringAutomobilwerke;4;1957;1970;mechanics;industrial_eng ineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7123;VEB Volkswerft - Stralsund;T_DDR_VEBVolkswerftStralsund;5;1940;1970;naval_engineering;te chnical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7124;VEB Zeiss Jena;T_DDR_ZeissJena;7;1940;1970;industrial_engineering;mana gement;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7125;Barkas;T_DDR_Barkas;4;1949;1970;mechanics;industrial _engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7126;Klaus Emil Julius Fuchs;T_DDR_KlausFuchs;6;1940;1970;nuclear_physics;nuclear_en gineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7127;Peene - Werft Wolgast;T_DDR_WerftWolgast;4;1948;1970;naval_engineering;naval_ artillery;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7128;Humboldt University of Berlin;T_DDR_HumboldUniversity;4;1949;1970;mathematics;chemistry;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7129;Heinz Hoffmann;T_DDR_Heinz_Hoffmann;5;1940;1970;training;centralized_execution;large_unit_tactics;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7130;Willi Stoph;T_DDR_Willi_Stoph;4;1940;1970;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7131;Waldemar Verner;T_DDR_Waldemar_Verner;4;1940;1970;naval_training;centralized_execution;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7132;VEB Elektro-Apparate-Werke Berlin-Treptow;T_DDR_VEBElektro-Apparate;3;1940;1970;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    7133;VEB Electrical Locomotive Works (LEW);;4;1940;1970;electronics;industria l_engineering;technical_efficiency;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Please note:
    1) Kept 7112 but with a lower skill
    2) Kept the old Junkers' pic until the new one will become avialable
    3) Some pics are still missed.
    Sorry 7107 duplicates 7118, just delete 7118
    Does that complete all the pictures?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1397 View Post
    Part III of III

Notes:
    AI is not researching once it's reached all it's objectives, so lots of Major Nations have idle TT
    n/c = original TT being used

1/1/1946

UK 4 research teams idle, no new TT
    FRA using Chantiers de la Med' for Semi-Modern Sub
    SOV n/c
    NatCHI using Nat Tsing Hua University for Night Strikes Doctrine
    JPN 1 TT idle, n/c
    USA using US Army Ord. Corps, Detroit Arnsenal Tank Plant & North American Aviation for Semi-Mod Static AA Artillery, Semi-Mod Tank Destroyer & Turbojet CAW, respectively

CAN n/c
    CZE using Tatra and Aero for Adv. Mountain Div and Adv. Synthetic Oil Plant, respectively
    POL using Josef Zajac and Stanislow Maczek for Perimetre Defense Doctrine and Movement Speed Offensive, respectively
    R/SPN using Universidad Compltense for Adv Decryption Devises
    Australia n/c
    Austria using Steyr and Alfred jansa for Super Heavy Tank and Movement Speed Offensive

1/1/1947

UK all TT idle
    FRA all TT idle
    ITA using Tesco Tesei and Reggiane for Carrier Aviation and Impr. Fighter, respectively
    SOV using Igor Tamm and Sergei Korolev for Nuclear Power Prod. and Strategic Rocket, respectively
    NatCHI n/c
    JPN all TT idle
    USA 1 TT idle, n/c

CAN all TT idle
    CZE using MoD for Movement Speed Offensive
    POL using Jozef Zafac and CWOL w Deblinic for Dogfight Experience Doctrine and Fighter Baiting Doctrine, respectively
    R/SPN n/c
    Australia n/c
    Austria using Hirtenberger Hopfner and Otto Kamba for Adv. Tactical Bomber and Adv. Interceptor

28/12/1947

UK all TT idle
    FRA all TT idle
    ITA 2 TT idle, n/c
    SOV using Kenstantin Vershiain and Mikhail Kalashnikov for Infiltration Bombardment and Keypoint Bombardment, respectively
    NatCHI 2 idle TT, n/c
    JPN all TT idle
    USA 2 TT idle, using N A Aviation for I.C.B.M

CAN all TT idle
    CZE using VLU Prostejov for Off. Fighter Box Doctrine
    POL using Jozef Zajac for Filter Room System Doctrine
    R/SPN n/c
    Australia n/c
    Austria all TT idle

I released a few late war puppet States namely, CZE, Poland, Austria, DDR and the PRK(all Soviet) together with Egypt and India. Egypt and India had no new TT under v1.1, I know that the PRK and the DDR are in the process of being done. I will run a new test with v1.2 - does anyone have any particular Countries that you would like reports on (it will be in the same format, i.e. handsoff/annual review)

While it's still today, Happy Christmas

Thank you very much for you report which is really helpful. Merry Christmas to you too.

My comments on your report below:
    1) Personally I don't like
    hence
    1a) I would lower the skills of Breda to 4 and I would assign to it chemistry and training. This should be more in line with the historical team.
    1b) For the above mentioned reason I would lower the skill of Reggiane to 5
    2)
    ITA using Tesco Tesei for Carrier Aviation
    ... I would lower the skill of Tesei to 5.
    3) I would create a new country Free France because the real France was not in England with De Gaulle
    4) Poland, Hungary, Austria, DDR, Ukraine and Communist Ukraine are the countries with major changes. Please have look at them.

-----------

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold500k club

Smile Navel TT Croatia

Edgar Angeli TT
    [IMG][/IMG]

starting year 1941 end 1960

I did read about the Axis Croatian regime during ww2 they had very little naval power to offer but they did confiscate some Italian vessels in 43. So was pondering my mind a little maybe this country could use a TT who can do some development on navel strategys.
    Edgar Angeli is a competent minister in hoi2 so he would do some good maybe for being a TT. I would give him seamanship, small taskforce, Navel training and naval artillery.
    Submarines and aircraft carrier tactics is maybe a bit far-off??

Skill level 3 or 4.
    Last edited by Pioniere; 26-12-2009 at 01:54.
    Firmly loaded with Saxon/Aztec fighting spirit!
    "I will find a way, or I will make one" Hannibal!
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. Henry the V

AoD development team.

Corporal
    Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club

I had some time off and finally came back to play a bit HoI with the new pack.
    Some things i noticed concerning the german teams i suggested:

1. I'm fine with Telefunken.

2. Degussa
    In:
    Code:
    35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    management?

3. Vereinigste Stahlwerke
    In:
    Code:
    37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    general_equipment?

4. Heimsoeth & Rinke
    In:
    Code:
    36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    management?

5. Otto Hahn
    In:
    Code:
    32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    mathematics?

Since some teams i proposed have 3 abilities and some 4 i was wondering whether this is unintentional or an intentional balance change. Because all teams with 4 abilities have been cut down to 3 abilities (even the weaker ones) I'm mentioning this. If it is due to balance reasons it's okay but the pattern seems strange because the strongest team (Telefunken) wasn't touched initially.

Quote Originally Posted by xena View Post
    I had some time off and finally came back to play a bit HoI with the new pack.
    Some things i noticed concerning the german teams i suggested:

1. I'm fine with Telefunken.

2. Degussa
    In:
    Code:
    35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    management?

3. Vereinigste Stahlwerke
    In:
    Code:
    37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    general_equipment?

4. Heimsoeth & Rinke
    In:
    Code:
    36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    management?

5. Otto Hahn
    In:
    Code:
    32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    Proposed:
    Code:
    32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
    mathematics?

Since some teams i proposed have 3 abilities and some 4 i was wondering whether this is unintentional or an intentional balance change. Because all teams with 4 abilities have been cut down to 3 abilities (even the weaker ones) I'm mentioning this. If it is due to balance reasons it's okay but the pattern seems strange because the strongest team (Telefunken) wasn't touched initially.
    Could you please run a little test with your proposals in order to understand whether they could cause game balance issues?

-----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pioniere View Post
    Edgar Angeli TT
    [IMG][/IMG]

starting year 1941 end 1960

I did read about the Axis Croatian regime during ww2 they had very little naval power to offer but they did confiscate some Italian vessels in 43. So was pondering my mind a little maybe this country could use a TT who can do some development on navel strategys.
    Edgar Angeli is a competent minister in hoi2 so he would do some good maybe for being a TT. I would give him seamanship, small taskforce, Navel training and naval artillery.
    Submarines and aircraft carrier tactics is maybe a bit far-off??

Skill level 3 or 4.
    The confiscation depends on the fall of Italy which is an event. I think that max skill, in case we would like to add him, should be 2.

-----------

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold500k club

The confiscation depends on the fall of Italy which is an event. I think that max skill, in case we would like to add him, should be 2.
    The Croatian TT personalities have 3 or 4 level skill I am fine with level 2 as a staring point. start level 2 and max level 4 or 5 for this one. I did not mean he would be a uncloaked by Italy’s fall but why not.

Muscat Home-Guard
    here is the missing picture of omans new TT
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Pioniere; 26-12-2009 at 02:22.
    Firmly loaded with Saxon/Aztec fighting spirit!
    "I will find a way, or I will make one" Hannibal!
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. Henry the V

AoD development team.

Corporal
    Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club

Could you please run a little test with your proposals in order to understand whether they could cause game balance issues?
    already on the way

My comments on your report below:
    1) Personally I don't like

hence
    1a) I would lower the skills of Breda to 4 and I would assign to it chemistry and training. This should be more in line with the historical team.
    1b) For the above mentioned reason I would lower the skill of Reggiane to 5
    2) ... I would lower the skill of Tesei to 5.
    3) I would create a new country Free France because the real France was not in England with De Gaulle
    4) Poland, Hungary, Austria, DDR, Ukraine and Communist Ukraine are the countries with major changes. Please have look at them.

1)
    These are the relevant TT events on 1/1/46, 1/7/46 and 1/1/47, (don't normally have save's for July but checking whether India had new TT's)

1a) Agree that would be a better solution
    1b) Agree, ITA and the USA are at the much the same tech level for AA, which doesn't seem right

2) The Italian AI is programmed to fulfil the Fleet in Being Doctrine, carrier aviation is part of that and the engine just finds the most appropriate team; reducing the skill will slow progress but unless the AI is changed then ITA would still research it; note that although they will have great theory tech (to use a HoI3 phrase) they can still only build level II '36 carriers/wings.

3) The 'handsoff' game went very ahistroical, Germany got caught in a two-front war and never achieved Vichy, France had ITA and Yugo as puppets by 1945. Not sure what the position, in game is with Free France, isn't there an option for France on the Vichy event?

4) OK, I'll run a GC and try to include the Ukraine, DDR and E. European States with as much info as possible.

1)
    These are the relevant TT events on 1/1/46, 1/7/46 and 1/1/47, (don't normally have save's for July but checking whether India had new TT's)

1a) Agree that would be a better solution
    1b) Agree, ITA and the USA are at the much the same tech level for AA, which doesn't seem right
    OK. It's done then.
    2) The Italian AI is programmed to fulfil the Fleet in Being Doctrine, carrier aviation is part of that and the engine just finds the most appropriate team; reducing the skill will slow progress but unless the AI is changed then ITA would still research it; note that although they will have great theory tech (to use a HoI3 phrase) they can still only build level II '36 carriers/wings.
    I know but we cannot do much on that side

3) The 'handsoff' game went very ahistroical, Germany got caught in a two-front war and never achieved Vichy, France had ITA and Yugo as puppets by 1945.
    I'm happy to hear that because somebody else said that Germany was overpowered. I'm wondering if France is too strong now.

4) OK, I'll run a GC and try to include the Ukraine, DDR and E. European States with as much info as possible.
    Ok. Let's see. Thank you very much for your precious report.

-----------

The Croatian TT personalities have 3 or 4 level skill I am fine with level 2 as a staring point. start level 2 and max level 4 or 5 for this one. I did not mean he would be a uncloaked by Italy’s fall but why not.
    If you have a look France and Italy with the 4th Navy in the World have skill 4

-----------

Muscat Home-Guard
    here is the missing picture of omans new TT
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Coded. Please check it in the status and let me know if you are happy.

-----------

Corporal

no testing today for my part... does anybody know how to fix the
    "Error 5: Invalid arocedure call or argument" error on the Hearts of Iron II Research Assistant?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast