• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The_Frozen_1

Second Lieutenant
34 Badges
Aug 12, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities in Motion 2
nuke.jpg

Well, Since whenever I Play A Major Power, I Normally Loose, I Have Decided To Start a Handsoff AAR. This Will Be Using The Armageddon expansion, which I will be using the scenario. I Will Be Playing as Tannu Tuva, who the programmers so generously left in for people like me. I will Be observing, and when the combat stalls, I will acceptall disarm a power, decided by You. Updates will begin when I finish Modding Ministers, and when I find out where my screens are on WINDOWS 7.

So... Here Goes

Table of Contents:
World Overview
Jan. 1936-June 1936
July 1936-Dec 1936
Jan. 1937-June 1937
July 1937-Dec. 1937
Jan. 1938-June 1938

Last edited:
Don't they just go straight into your Doomsday folder? Or are you not pressing F11 to get your screenshots?

Theres something you have to click that shows you all the files ... might be compressed files or something.

So, after Meticulous searching. I have foud my screens! This AAR is ready to begin. So first, I will go over the fronts of the war, then, after a galactic conquest on battlefront, my friend's party, and some sleep, I might play a few months. So, here goes!

ScreenSave5.jpg

North America. The Confederates are basically squashed between the USNA and Libertadores. The USNA and Libertadores are in a good position because they only have one front.

ScreenSave6.jpg

Africa. Its a four way fight between the Bourbon, the APR, Roma, and Ottomans. The APR is in the same position as USNA and Libertadores. Bourbon and Roma usually Loose their african possessions to APR and Otto mans

ScreenSave8.jpg

Large Four way brawl between China, India, Persia, and Indonesia. This could be Ugly...

ScreenSave9.jpg

Lots of Island Hopping Here! We have the PRRS, Indonesia, China, and Australasia. PRRS looks to be in a good defensive situation, but so does Australasia.

ScreenSave7.jpg

Europe looks REALLY ugly. We Have a scene that vaguely reminds one of a mash pit. Prussia probably will go first because they are squeezed between Benlux, Bourbon, Cossaks, Sweden, Roma, and Russia.

ScreenSave4.jpg

And Here is the BEST of All Nations. GO TUVA!!

First Real Update

ScreenSave7-1.jpg

The CSA is being Squished from both sides as USNA and Libertador forces advance. Apparently the Benlux planners decided to land in Nova Scotia. Smart...

ScreenSave4-1.jpg

The Prussians are being squashed, Holland has Fallen, and cossaks and Swedes are killing russia

ScreenSave5-1.jpg

India's Getting Pinched Between Persia, and China. Indonesia has been stagnant, but they're not getting Prussia'd! In the top center you can see the great Tuvan Nation. GO TANNU TUVA!\

ScreenSave6-1.jpg

Absolutely Nothing happened Here. Yay!

Cheering for the USNA here.

I have a queation:
Is tannu tuva supposed to be in this scenario or did the devs forget about it? :rofl:

Good Morning New York! We Start the Morning with News From The Warfront.

screensave1z.png

The Brit offensive in France that temporarily captured Paris Has Been Defeated. The French are now mopping up the remnants of the landing.

screensave2k.png

Prussia Has Been Reduced To A Rump State Around Prague as the last elements of Prussian and Russian Armies Try To Defend The Last Elements Of The Prussian Government, Led By...

user-SgtSchultz19.jpg

screensave3.png

The Swedes and Cossaks Have Utterly Defeated the Russians, and Sweden Has Captured Moscow. The City Was Burned to the ground in Rage.

screensave5.png

In Africa, The French Have Been Encircled at Ceuta, However, Their Position Is Very Strong, and It Is Expected that They Can Hold Out Until Relief Arrives

ScreenSave9.jpg

Indochina has Launched An Offensive Into China, However, It was Stopped and the Chinese are currently pushing the Indochinese Forces Back

ScreenSave6.jpg

The USNA Is Pushing Into The Southern US, and Has Cut The CSA in Half. However, There Is A Stalemate in the west around the City of Phoenix, where USNA Troops Have established Defensive Positions

screensave7.png

The South American Libertadores have Pushed The CSA Through Grand Columbia, and Are Expected To Reach the Panama Canal In another Year. The CSA Is Currently Getting Squashed Between The US and Libertadores

screensave8.png

The PRRS Has Captured The Island of Java. The Japanese were attacked by hard terrain and Hostile Computer Programmers, but the advance went Unhindered, and the Island Has Been Subjegated.

screensave11.png

The Republic Of Persia Has Launched An Offensive on Iraq and Have Reached The Euphrates. The Ottoman Forces Have Fought Valiantly, But Against The Persians, the African Communists, who have reached the Nile, and The Cossaks, they are getting pushed Back.
Thats It For World News Today. Happy New Year To All Our Troops On The Front.
Now For Sports News Today. Figure Skaters From All Over The Country Are Gathering in Lake Placid For The 1937 U.S. Figure Skating Championships...

First: How Do My Readers Like The New Format From Chicago Morning News

Second: It Is Now Time To Vote! What Alliance/Country Should I Disarm, If Any?

Third: I Think I Might Need To Get A Mod To Change The Thread Name. Anyone Agree?

@ The Frozen1 :

I noticed in your sig that you credit the 'Whats your story?' Thread to me. I didn't make the thread. I think the maker was CptRobau.

Other than that, good AAR.