+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Am I Getting Myself Into?!?!?! A Mostly Handsoff AAR

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

What Am I Getting Myself Into?!?!?! A Mostly Handsoff AAR

Well, Since whenever I Play A Major Power, I Normally Loose, I Have Decided To Start a Handsoff AAR. This Will Be Using The Armageddon expansion, which I will be using the scenario. I Will Be Playing as Tannu Tuva, who the programmers so generously left in for people like me. I will Be observing, and when the combat stalls, I will acceptall disarm a power, decided by You. Updates will begin when I finish Modding Ministers, and when I find out where my screens are on WINDOWS 7.

So... Here Goes

Table of Contents:
    World Overview
    Jan. 1936-June 1936
    July 1936-Dec 1936
    Jan. 1937-June 1937
    July 1937-Dec. 1937
    Jan. 1938-June 1938
    Last edited by The_Frozen_1; 30-12-2009 at 18:28.
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

My Newest AAR: Rise of Britain: A Union AAR

Tannu Tuva Handsoff My First AAR
    My Mini AAR On CptRobau's What's Your Story
    Guess The Critter!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2500k club

nice concept
    i'll follow this
    "When in doubt, C4!" - Jamie Hyneman
    "Life is a worthless game, but the graphics are awesome."

My AARs are stored in My Inkwell

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Sounds interesting, I'll keep an eye on it.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Thx Guys But I Still Have No Idea How to find My Screens
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Don't they just go straight into your Doomsday folder? Or are you not pressing F11 to get your screenshots?
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

Let Me Test It

Edit: Found It! First Update today!
    Last edited by The_Frozen_1; 21-12-2009 at 18:21.
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

Theres something you have to click that shows you all the files ... might be compressed files or something.
    Land of the Samurai - Character WritAAR of the Week | Of Their Own Accord - United States of North America AAR
    I, Alexei - WritAAR of the Week | Flight of the Eagle - German MDS AAR
    Spotlight ; United We Stand - European Union AAR - Favourite Narrative AAR { AARland Awards 2011 - Round 2 }

Inducted into the Order of the Large and Intimidating Robert for I, Alexei : 31 - 1 - 2011
    TemplarComander's Cookie of Achievement

So, after Meticulous searching. I have foud my screens! This AAR is ready to begin. So first, I will go over the fronts of the war, then, after a galactic conquest on battlefront, my friend's party, and some sleep, I might play a few months. So, here goes!

North America. The Confederates are basically squashed between the USNA and Libertadores. The USNA and Libertadores are in a good position because they only have one front.

Africa. Its a four way fight between the Bourbon, the APR, Roma, and Ottomans. The APR is in the same position as USNA and Libertadores. Bourbon and Roma usually Loose their african possessions to APR and Otto mans

Large Four way brawl between China, India, Persia, and Indonesia. This could be Ugly...

Lots of Island Hopping Here! We have the PRRS, Indonesia, China, and Australasia. PRRS looks to be in a good defensive situation, but so does Australasia.

Europe looks REALLY ugly. We Have a scene that vaguely reminds one of a mash pit. Prussia probably will go first because they are squeezed between Benlux, Bourbon, Cossaks, Sweden, Roma, and Russia.

And Here is the BEST of All Nations. GO TUVA!!
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

First Real Update

The CSA is being Squished from both sides as USNA and Libertador forces advance. Apparently the Benlux planners decided to land in Nova Scotia. Smart...

The Prussians are being squashed, Holland has Fallen, and cossaks and Swedes are killing russia

India's Getting Pinched Between Persia, and China. Indonesia has been stagnant, but they're not getting Prussia'd! In the top center you can see the great Tuvan Nation. GO TANNU TUVA!\

Absolutely Nothing happened Here. Yay!
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

a small recomendation, use the console cheat nofog so that we can see army movements. otherwise... awesome

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2500k club

go Roma!
    "When in doubt, C4!" - Jamie Hyneman
    "Life is a worthless game, but the graphics are awesome."

My AARs are stored in My Inkwell

Cheering for the USNA here.
    Land of the Samurai - Character WritAAR of the Week | Of Their Own Accord - United States of North America AAR
    Spotlight ; United We Stand - European Union AAR - Favourite Narrative AAR { AARland Awards 2011 - Round 2 }

Inducted into the Order of the Large and Intimidating Robert for I, Alexei : 31 - 1 - 2011

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I have a queation:
    Is tannu tuva supposed to be in this scenario or did the devs forget about it?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Owner of the Portuguese Speakers Community (PSC)!

Domination of the Draka for Darkest Hour

@ Alexon: I'll Do That.

@ Mico & Templarcommander: Soon i'll be Taking Votes About that...

@ giganlucad: I have no clue, but it's whatever works!

New update hopefully tonight
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

Good Morning New York! We Start the Morning with News From The Warfront.

The Brit offensive in France that temporarily captured Paris Has Been Defeated. The French are now mopping up the remnants of the landing.

Prussia Has Been Reduced To A Rump State Around Prague as the last elements of Prussian and Russian Armies Try To Defend The Last Elements Of The Prussian Government, Led By...

The Swedes and Cossaks Have Utterly Defeated the Russians, and Sweden Has Captured Moscow. The City Was Burned to the ground in Rage.

In Africa, The French Have Been Encircled at Ceuta, However, Their Position Is Very Strong, and It Is Expected that They Can Hold Out Until Relief Arrives

Indochina has Launched An Offensive Into China, However, It was Stopped and the Chinese are currently pushing the Indochinese Forces Back

The USNA Is Pushing Into The Southern US, and Has Cut The CSA in Half. However, There Is A Stalemate in the west around the City of Phoenix, where USNA Troops Have established Defensive Positions

The South American Libertadores have Pushed The CSA Through Grand Columbia, and Are Expected To Reach the Panama Canal In another Year. The CSA Is Currently Getting Squashed Between The US and Libertadores

The PRRS Has Captured The Island of Java. The Japanese were attacked by hard terrain and Hostile Computer Programmers, but the advance went Unhindered, and the Island Has Been Subjegated.

The Republic Of Persia Has Launched An Offensive on Iraq and Have Reached The Euphrates. The Ottoman Forces Have Fought Valiantly, But Against The Persians, the African Communists, who have reached the Nile, and The Cossaks, they are getting pushed Back.
    Thats It For World News Today. Happy New Year To All Our Troops On The Front.
    Now For Sports News Today. Figure Skaters From All Over The Country Are Gathering in Lake Placid For The 1937 U.S. Figure Skating Championships...
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

First: How Do My Readers Like The New Format From Chicago Morning News

Second: It Is Now Time To Vote! What Alliance/Country Should I Disarm, If Any?

Third: I Think I Might Need To Get A Mod To Change The Thread Name. Anyone Agree?
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

1) i love the new style
    2) disarm the democrats, it'll be fun seeing prussia regain vast swathes of land
    3) keep the name, i like it

Funny AAR But Why Do You Use Capital Letters All The Time?

@ The Frozen1 :

I noticed in your sig that you credit the 'Whats your story?' Thread to me. I didn't make the thread. I think the maker was CptRobau.

Other than that, good AAR.

@ Amarillic: I Write In All Caps Normally, so It Just Translates Onto The Computer

@ Templarcommander: Copy that, Its Fixed

So, As Of Now I Am Disarming the Democracies. Update As Soon As I Play The Segment
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

Guess The Critter!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast