• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fer fuck's sake...

I really, really, really, really, really, really hate you two :mad::mad::mad::mad:

WAS ONE LITTLE BREAK TO MUCH TO ASK!!!!!

I hereby propose an edict abolishing Flanders and Flemish people...

Froths at mouth...

Anyway (slowly regaining composure) seems we have something to do...

And please do not leave the Netherlands syndie with Wilhelmina and Colijn in charge. Those where two of the most reactionary figures in Dutch history...

Issues facing the administration

- Goering and the defiance of Mittelafrika

Goering has defied a direct order from the Chancellor and is now threathening to declare the independence of Mittelafrika and claim the country for himself. What does the government want to do? Several suggestions were already made in the Reichstag.

- The clean method: We have knowledge of Goering's whereabouts in Dar es Salaam, the capitol of Mittelafrika. Special detachments of the Kaiserreich Police are already in place, and are ready to capture and apprehend Goering as a criminal at order of the Chancellor. This is an elegant, but highly unexemplary solution.

- Direct Military intervention: Goering has no army to defend his hollow words. As we speak, 50.000 soldiers are mobilising in Wilhelmshafen to be sent to Mittelafrika and take military control of the country untill Mittelafrika can be restabilised. We could apprehend Goering as a traitor and install a new colonial officer who is loyal to the government and the Muller-Plan instead. The government is free to appoint any of her party members as new colonial governor of Mittelafrika to work on the procedure of the independence of the country under African sovereignity.

- Do nothing: If the government wishes, they may let go of Goering and Mittelafrika and renounce our sovereignity over the African nation. Note that this will lead to massive prestige loss for the Kaiserreich throughout the world, and will effectively make the Muller Plan fail.

The government must also decide if they wish to trial Goering and on which charges if they do so. Aside from that, they may punish him with anything from eviction from politics, mayor jailtime or simply execution, to make an example of all who defy the Muller Plan for their own chauvinist agenda. This last action is brutal and unrelenting but will gain us sympathy and trust from all opressed African peoples

- The Syndicalist World Revolution / La Plata and Bolivia
The Syndicalist World Revolution happened faster and was more effective than anyone could have ever dared imagine. Now, Germany finds itself encircled by hostile nations, with only a few friendly governments still remaining. La Plata and Bolivia have already requested to join Mitteleuropa in exchange for protection and garantuees, the government must decide what their response will be. Note that denying our South-American allies aid may lead to their demise and the utter domination of Syndicalism in South-America.

Asia remains relatively free from Syndicalism. In Europe, small rebellions are springing up in Serbia and Croatia from Yugoslavian Federational partisans, a mix of Alexist radicals and nationalistic movements. Luckily, these rebellions are keeping Syndicalism subdued aswell. To the North, Finland is another German-Friendly state. The Ottoman Empire has survived the revolution, as has Hungary and Austria. All three were allies of us in the past and could be allies once more. Will the government advocate the immediate forming of an alliance to ward off Syndicalism, or will it wait and bide it's time?

That is all for now. May god be with you, gentlemen of the Reichstag.

Mein Gott... Stand strong Germany, we're in the hornets nest now.

D: There better be some counter revoultions coming up!

Edit: I advocate for a quick simple solution to the Mittelafrika crisis. I stand for the Clean Method

With these horryfying events Germany is truly besieged by enemies. DNVP will now favour a more aggressive foreign policy in the government.

Oh fer fuck's sake...

I really, really, really, really, really, really hate you two :mad::mad::mad::mad:

WAS ONE LITTLE BREAK TO MUCH TO ASK!!!!!

I hereby propose an edict abolishing Flanders and Flemish people...

Froths at mouth...

Anyway (slowly regaining composure) seems we have something to do...

And please do not leave the Netherlands syndie with Wilhelmina and Colijn in charge. Those where two of the most reactionary figures in Dutch history...

TRP... I am really pissed with you. You just ruined my entire Foreign Politics PLAN!! You guys are evil...

Did Spain also fall to reds?

You guys honestly didn't think winning the elections was the hardest part of Realpolitik, now did you? :D

Spain has not fallen to Syndicalism, but is heavily influenced by it. All countries mentioned in the update are now Syndie. issues have been posted, those are top priority atm. Note tha the Russians are still fighting partisans and will not be Surpreme for a couple of years.

All the stuff that has happened is a mix of our own schemes and stringpull suggestions of the opposition. And even as we speak we're receiving stringpull ideas, so trust us that there will be more in the future :D

And now i'm beat, spent two hours modding that bloody ^ùµ!#ù==! update.

I'm hitting the hay. Have fun!

(the opposition is free to react aswell. To the syndie parties: Sorry, but we still veto a revolution within Germany itself. We're making it hard, not impossible ;) )

-Vincent and Laurence

Goes to show you how hollow the Reds really are. When they can't win power through legitimate means, they go for the throat. And to think these same people were funding the ABNB/UGSA. :mad:

Time to contact Einstein and ask him about that Chronosphere. :D

This is getting...ugly.

As for the government's decision about Herr Goering? Here's the message to the police detachment: Truss him up like the fat pig he is, send him to Berlin with maximum security, and don't be gentle about it!

Also: Could C_c (internal minister) give suggestions on what precisely we should charge the schweinhund with?

Göring has defied the will of the German people and his Majesty's government. Only the strongest of punishments is fit for such an arch-traitor and Landesverräter !

Troops must be dispatched from our remaining loyalist colonies to Dar Es Salaam immediately and both navy and available air force units should make way as well to Africa through the Suez.

If the ungrateful and autocratic Mittelafrika leaders then continue to resist the edict of the advancement of the great German democracy, the army will have to be ordered to seize the conspirators - even by force if necessary.

HEUA.png

HEIA SAFARI!

Onwards all devoted and loyal Askari and German colonists! Just as the victorious Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, Der Löwe von Afrika, smashed the Entente on the African continent so will the vanguard of German Greatness and German Freedom, the loyal Imperial army, restore order to our domains!

***​

And as a bonus in relation to Isaac Wolfe's post regarding the nature of the Prussian state apparatus, I hereby present the LCP ideal of the German government and state modelled on the incumbent government.

ORGGermanII.jpg

Losif V Stalin, known by some as the Iron Dictator

As opposed to Iosif V Stalin, the Man of Steel, from our timeline. Very clever.

:p

I TOLD YOU COMMUNISM WOULD SPREAD!

I TOLD YOU THAT DECOLONISATION WAS A BAD IDEA!

Now we shall reap the destruction the Liberals have sown.

As opposed to Iosif V Stalin, the Man of Steel, from our timeline. Very clever.

:p

I TOLD YOU COMMUNISM WOULD SPREAD!

I TOLD YOU THAT DECOLONISATION WAS A BAD IDEA!

Now we shall reap the destruction the Liberals have sown.

Well quite frankly, the government of Germany cannot mind control foreign populations :p And Goering is the least of our problems, he'll be taken care of before you know it.

Yes, the government welcomes everybody willing to come and witness Göring's trial. Perhaps it should be kept near Brandenburger Gate?

That fat pig has brutalized enough of the Kaiser's subjects. African or German, all share the Kaiserreich's place under the sun.

Have him tried for high treason.

Also: Could C_c (internal minister) give suggestions on what precisely we should charge the schweinhund with?

Treason, first and foremost, for disobeying a direct order from the government and Kaiser. Investigations will also be opened into Goering's conduct in Africa on report that he abused his position.

How will you capture Göring? Haha just ask him to come to the trial?

In a...manner of speaking. I'm sure the police are being very polite but firm in their invitations.

Treason, first and foremost, for disobeying a direct order from the government and Kaiser. Investigations will also be opened into Goering's conduct in Africa on report that he abused his position.

Make it so. No citizen of Germany is above the law.

Alright, one complaint here about String Pulls and Revolutions.

In my view, String Pulls are basically done by the political parties/individuals within Germany. In my String Pull, the New Weltreich would be actively founding the French opposition. If the French found out that the New Weltreich was funding insurgents, by golly, French tanks would be rolling into Germany and sending me off the gulags claiming I'm a revisionist. I taken great, great risk by revealing my String Pull, and receiving no support because of it. I again offer my String Pull of a revolution in France, for now it is more important than ever to pull off.

If the Bolshevik Revolution occured due to the string pull of any ABNB member, then I'm going to accuse the ABNB of ICly CONDUCTING the string pull in question, and thus they are guilty of committing treason against the German state, by actively supporting a government that would make territorial claims against Germany.

I however have hope that the ABNB did not do this, and this is instead a plan by the Haxists to make Germany more reactionary by funding the enemies of Germany. But, honestly? The Soviet Union is a bigger threat than some tinpot despot, the Center should launch an investigation into the Bolshevik Revolution String Pull.

(Eh. I really should stop commenting. Main question is this: Are String Pulls IC or OOC?)

Last edited:
What's that you say? A Crusade against Communism? I'm in. :cool:

I call upon our noble and freedom loving government to expand and advance the army as well as diplomatically reach out to those threatened by the Red Menace. All the remaining free poeples of Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia must be drawn together. We must draw the line! NO FUTHER WILL THIS MADNESS ADVANCE!

All those who claim to love freedom, democracy and hate our enemy must now work together. We must hang together for we shall surely hang seperatly. Our quarrels, our disagreements, our differences of disbelief will come to nothing unless the vile foe that rings us around is defeated!

Be you Alexist, Haxist, Democrat, Liberal, Social Democrat, it matters not. The enemy seeks to crush and destroy all you hold dear! You and I have but one choice. Alliance together for survivial! Til the last Communist and Syndicalist is buried to threaten our children and haunt the world no more!

In that vein, no one man must be allowed to defy the lawfully elected government of Germany. I personally charge Goering with treason and unlawful rebellion. I charge him of treason for the following reasons:

1: Unlawful seizure of authority. His authority in MettalAfrica was granted to him on behalf of the Kaiser and the Government. It was not authority vested in him by virute of his own person.

2: By raising a standard of rebellion against the crown and the will of the people, he is indirectly aiding and comforting the barbarain hordes that ring around sacred Germany! This is UNFORGIVABLE in our moment of peiral and danger.

3: By acting in such a manner, he disregards the opinions of both the loyal colonists of the lands of MettalAfrica and the loyal natives who depend upon us for protection and education. He has no popular mandate nor any divine right to legitmaize his actions. Instead he has only the monsterous demands of his overweening ego. Such leaders are burdens on the people they rule.

I call upon our government in the name of right and it's God given duties to arrest Goering by any means necessary and charge him with treason.

To Sum Up We Must:

1: Strengthen and Expand the Army!
2: Advance the Army's Techonology!
3: Create an Alliance of the remaining free states to stop the advance of barbarism!
4: Arrest Goering!

I offer my service to the government as a loyal citizen and believer in freedom in any matter it may be helpful or worthwhile and call upon my fellow Germans to do the same.

Victory Or Death!

frigidmagi.

So this was the string pull? Georgian-American communist gangster Joe Steele somehow becomes Russias dictator? Why not Trotsky?

In addition, the amount of Syndies is friggin ridiculous; when France demands Alsace, we'll either have to have nukes or the "harness Laurence's pure evil energy" cannon from CP to even come close to winning. The SU is not fun in Kaiserreich; it creates a WWII except with a commie Allies, with maybe the US.

Of course, it is your decision. But I do suggest that America stays free, flees the dying entente and joins Mitteleuropa. The Carlists should win as well, just to maintain an illusion of balance. Having a Commie smackdown on Germany ain't funny when you're germany.

Still, great twist, but I do question the Haxist motive behind it. It is sickening that the crazies would undermine Germany through innocent Belgian operatives starting revolutions around the globe to bolster their position.

Death to France, Death to the Alexists and Haxists, and all hail TRP!

Status
Not open for further replies.