• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is. What to do with the Entente. I suggest we wait for the formation of the government and their stance on it.

Indeed it is. What to do with the Entente. I suggest we wait for the formation of the government and ourstance on it.

Don't you mean that? :p You ARE the Vice-Chancellor...

Will be interesting what the new government will do, this AAR will be boring if there is no wars;)
And it will be interesting if the fascists DNVP gets into the government;)

You're a better comedian then you know; I find it the height of irony that you refer to us in the DNVP as fascists.:rolleyes:

Just a reminder, anyone interested in debating policy, offering suggestions or posing questions to the government, can join us in the Reichstag. In particular, members of the ruling Imperial Center coalition are encouraged to join and have their voice heard.

Last edited:
The French Syndies want revanche. It's much more often they who start the war than the Germans.

Why else you think I got paranoid of the French's territorial demands? If the Left really want to get in power, they may either have to renounce French Syndicalism or find some way to get them to stop their revanche. Or smash France. That'll be good too.

I'm just talking as a non-player though, but this comment just struck out at me as being rather important for the German Syndies.

Last edited:
indexpq.png

Looks like the government is shaping up. While the Reichtag gets their stuff in order, we came up with a great idea for the Opposition while incapable of campaigning.

As you might have noticed, we will assume the role of puppet masters ingame, which means we will manipulate the entire KR world, independent from the set event chains (we already made our own events with the rebuilding of the Ottoman Empire). The goal of this is to keep the world interesting - This means we will respond to what the government does in an organic way. We are playing as Germany, but we are playing against it aswell :D

This is where the opposition (both Gloryists and Left) comes in. You guys and you alone have the authority to suggest 'string pulls' for the world. Syndicalist revolution in South-America? Gloryists take over Mittelafrika? You are free to, if you will, pester the government.

How?

Suggest an idea and gather support. If you can get enough people to vote for your string-pull, we will respond to that accordingly.

Note that we still reserve the right to veto anything you might suggest, if it comes in the way of our own devious scheming ;)

Happy new year!

-Laurence and Vincent

But it would be more funny to have it secret what string-pulls we are planning.

Wait, can string pulls be public? I think I have a string pull...but I'll need support for it, and asking support for it publically may be the best way to do it. Meh. I put too much work into it to have it be wasted, I guess.

EDIT: I reconsidered...asking for public support is just going to backfire badly. /me shrugs.

What sort of support is necessary to achieve a string pull? A simple majority? A majority of the opposition? Or simply the fickle whims of TRP?;)

Gentlemen, the last several pages are full of pics for other games, comments on Dutch movies and other spam. This will cease.

This is a final warning to keep this AAR on track or have it closed. Please take this seriously. We do want you to have fun but we would appreciate your not spamming up the works - so don't.

Comments or questions may be sent to me by PM. Questioning a moderator decision in this thread will have consequences.

indexqj.png

People of Germany. In the past few weeks, you were asked a question, the importance of which we may never see again in our lives. You were asked "what is best for Germany?" The Alexists and Haxists were one possible answer. The Bolsheviks were another. But you rejected the extremes. You chose the Conservatives, the Moderates, the Democrats. You chose to continue upon the road that His Imperial Majesty Wilheim I and Chancellor Otto von Bismarck set our German Empire upon 65 years ago. And thus, I, as leader of the Prussian Conservative Party, in coalition with the Liberal Center Party, the Deutsche National Volkspartie, and the National Unity Party, am proud to accept the mandate of the Fatherland, to serve the Kaiserreich with all my strength, so that our children may be born into a better Germany.

I am but one mortal man, and the will of the German people is a heavy mandate indeed. Thus, I have called together a Cabinet, formed of the best and the brightest of all our parties, to aid me in my service to the nation. It is my dearest hope that together, we can lead the Kaiserreich into our rightful place under the sun. We are the executors of the mandate of Germany and the servants of the German people. FlyingDutchie of the LCP, Vice-Chancellor, first among equals. NrmK of the PCP, Minister of Foreign Affairs, our voice to the world. Mk11 of the NUP, Minister of Defense, and OAM of the LCP, Minister of the Navy, the sword and shield of the German people. Stormbringer of the LCP, Minister of the Economy, building Germany one factory at a time. C_c of the PCP, Minister of Internal Affairs, holding the scale of the law and the blindfold of justice. Yourworstnightm of the DNVP, Minister of Social Affairs, caring for those who cannot care for themselves.

Many challenges face us, in March of 1936. The economic depression. The unrest in Russia. The continuous provocations of the Syndicalists. The inefficiency of our colonies. People of Germany, I promise this to you today. These problems WILL be overcome. Germany WILL triumph. The Reichstag is crafting a program to stabilize the economy and put food on the tables of those affected even as we speak. Sleep well, people of Germany. The problems we face today are nothing, when confronted with the strength, ingenuity, and willpower of the German people. God is with us.

Last edited:
Good speech, Chancellor. Iron Fist looks forward to killing all Communists with you.

Really? I hadn't noticed. This links must just get in there by themselves... Tis a fair question though!

I've actually decided to never read your AAR because you've spammed it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.