• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea, a group chat msn! basically how it works is you add it to your contacts list and it acts as a go between between many different persons. this makes informal debates quicker then on the forums, where all formal issues would be discussed. thoughts?

Timezones may be an issue.

Well 'being' a major party is kindof a subjective term, but we two consider a party major when it exceeds 7 members. Right now the PCP (21 members), LCP (15) and Iron Fist (12-14?) were the largest parties, if we're not mistaken
-Vincent
Fixed

Dammit Vincent, dammit.

Sorry Laurence, i think you was the Wallon(for Flander-Wallonia) but this who both Vicente and you are Flemish, well i apologize for that.

Att
Nivek Beldo
Very well, I shall forgive your for your ignorance, for now!
:D

-Laurence

Okay, um, er, it turns out that I may not have time to spare in promoting a Syndcalist Monarchy, unless I would sacrifice my studies. As much as I would like to spend my time supporting the plight of imaginary people in an alternate history timeline...I, er, can't. Sorry.

Bye.

Servant said:
Okay, um, er, it turns out that I may not have time to spare in promoting a Syndcalist Monarchy, unless I would sacrifice my studies. As much as I would like to spend my time supporting the plight of imaginary people in an alternate history timeline...I, er, can't. Sorry.

Bye.

- You can always just vote when the time comes again. Voting is still participation.

Bye.

Sad to see you go, Servant. Remember that the elections are allways open for you if you stop by in a month or so ;)

Two other cool notes: The guys at the Yugoslav Wars mod asked us to give their stuff a graphic makeover, so here it is

loading screen und

loadscreenx.jpg

A new logo :D

typox.jpg

And in other great news: The Channel Pact now boasts an update per update index!

Go check it out!

Remember that for the newer readers we still have the Chronicles videos to get you up to speed, find them in our sig.

Now, I'm back to watching Shallow Hal. To the government guys: Remember to keep us updated with PMs on what's happening as you form a government :D

-Vincent

Saw the first loading screen a few months ago while browsing. "Meh" was my reaction.

After seeing this, I'm actually interested!

Say, could you make a medevial England banner for my AAR? :D

For the sake of my personal life and studies, I'm going to have to say no, sorry. Problem is, if we keep making graphics for everyone even more people will come and request them and these things do take some time to make. For mods and other projects that could really benefit from a graphic update though, we make an exception, but this entirely dependent on our mood and/or state of laziness ;)

If you're looking for some great medieval-looking graphics, you should go ask Milites, he's very active in the EUIII AARland and makes great classical photomontages (in contrast to mine which are usually gritty and modern). You can see some of his stuff in Stormbringer's Russia in the 20th Century AAR (he's also playing here, for the LCP)

Vince, where do you get your fonts from?

Dafont.com, an awesome free website. You can find this font in the 'destroy' section :D

Here you go TRP. I think you have earned it.

Emu'd. Thanks for the awAARd! That's number five on the racket! :D

Also, I'm probably not going to log in tomorrow, it's new years eve so I'll be studying and spending the evening with family.

Cheers,
Vincent

Here you go TRP. I think you have earned it. ;)
Thank you very much, I'll give a short thank you over there in a minute. :)
Now the difficult part, searching the next in line...

Also, I'm probably not going to log in tomorrow, it's new years eve so I'll be studying and spending the evening with family.

Cheers,
Vincent
Read: getting drunk.

Yes I must also "attending" a certain "event" with my "family" and such.
;)

-Laurence

Such a liar! Boozing and boozing methinks!

Okay, I admit, I lied. I'm eating out with the family, after which I promised a friend to take her out to the club for a new years eve of booze and dancing

To our Dutch readers: Hey guys, I was just watching a really strange program on 3 (or whatever you call that channel, it has a three in a square as emblem) called 'Gewoon Hans', with as main actor Hans Teeuwen? (For the non-benelux, Hans Teeuwen is a totally hyperactive foul-mouthed Dutch comedian and to me he totally kicks the crap out of that lame Jeff Dunham humour. He is also... mentally unstable, to say the least. He's doing a tour through England atm, here's one of his vids in English). So, what's up there? It involves some 17-year old Dutch chick and Hans in some huge-ass mansion with Hans looking like a vampire, walking everywhere with candles. The part I saw was probably the ending part, the girl tries to touch him and he freaks out, falls down a bunch of stairs and then goes to raid a bakery? It was one of those moments

"woow, Hans Teeuwen in a movie? what the hell am I smoking?
*looks down*
Oh. Right"

hehe can you remove the bar and change the yugoslav wars logo to 7 days in europe I need it for a project :rofl: :p

I as a native Dutchie...must say that Hans Teeuwen is just a freak and crazy person...we do not pay a lot of attention to him. The program you refer to, I have never seen that part before, but I do know that he is against everything or in favor of stuff as long as he can make fun out of it. However, you Belgians mentioning him: his standards of comedy has brought him as low as to be noticed by some Flemish AAR author :rofl: (just kidding ;) just ignore the guy!)

Tim

Do your own homework... and why aren't you studying The Carthaginians?
Whenever I hear the word "Carthage", I immediately recall an as-painful-as-bricks-to-the-face ride I went on which very nearly crushed my ribs like dried spaghetti, in a Tunisian "theme park" bearing that name.

But I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.