• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations are in order to our coalition allies, the PCP, LCP and DNVP, and to our new Chancellor, great_chairman, but also to the other parties in this election. Everyone by-and-large played fair, and kept the debates above board.

VILenin said:
Also, perhaps it would be appropriate at some point in the near future for a meeting of the victorious Imperial Center Coalition so that our newly elected leader from the PCP can lay out his plans and we can discuss matters of policy collectively.

- The NUP looks forward to such a meeting with anticipation.

Congratulations to all Center-Right Coalition members and voters! And indeed if we could come up with an efficient way to communicate with our coalition members that would be ideal. We could of course span the thread and give Vincent and Laurence a million views and half a million replies but I think that could get tiresome.

roleplay mode:

This is a dark day in German history, a shroud of darkness as fallen upon Germany as the PCP and their "Imperial- Center" coalition with their brain twisting propaganda has taken control over Germany!

Germany shall know no GLORY as long as this foul Coalition is in charge, Iron Fist shall rise from the ashes and continue it's struggle to give Germany it's glory it so well deserve! 1940, That's the year of the IRON FIST! FOR GLORY!

Normal mode:

Okay don't take me to serious, I wish the winner of the elections the best of luck and that they shall do their best to make Germany wealthy and powerful or else... ;)

roleplay mode:

This is a dark day in German history, a shroud of darkness as fallen upon Germany as the PCP and their "Imperial- Center" coalition with their brain twisting propaganda has taken control over Germany!

Germany shall know no GLORY as long as this foul Coalition is in charge, Iron Fist shall rise from the ashes and continue it's struggle to give Germany it's glory it so well deserve! 1940, That's the year of the IRON FIST! FOR GLORY!

Normal mode:

Okay don't take me to serious, I wish the winner of the elections the best of luck and that they shall do their best to make Germany wealthy and powerful or else... ;)

Why did you then vote on DNVP who supports PCP and not voing on Iron Fist ally NCRP?

If TRP could make a 'Realpolitik Cabinet' private social group and a 'Realpolitik Reichstag' public social group, that'd be the best solution IMO.

If TRP could make a 'Realpolitik Cabinet' private social group and a 'Realpolitik Reichstag' public social group, that'd be the best solution IMO.

I gladly will take a Government job:D

Well, feel free to start the groups yourselves, I'm a bit busy atm making the loading screen for the Yugoslav Wars mod (Hax asked us to do it)

-Vincent

Well, feel free to start the groups yourselves, I'm a bit busy atm making the loading screen for the Yugoslav Wars mod (Hax asked us to do it)

-Vincent

Since it was my idea I'll go ahead and create the Reichstag (public) group and I'll leave it for great_chairman to create a group for his cabinet.

EDIT: group's up now, accessible via the link in my sig

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, can we make social groups private, i.e. non-members can't see what we're talking about in them?

You know what Sun Tzu says...know the enemy and know yourself...

Out of curiosity, can we make social groups private, i.e. non-members can't see what we're talking about in them?

When you create the group there's an option for 'public' or 'private'. I assume that private means that non-members can't see what's posted inside.

Yes, it is why they're telling you to make a "private" social group. ;)

Victory for the Imperial Coalition!

First of all thanks to our voters, you've done a great job, the Imperial Coalition will rule Germany fair! A fair Germany for everyone!

Can't wait till the real AAR starts!

Tim

Excuse me, but a few pages back TRP asked about the colours of the parties, where it stood that BLACK was to be the colour of Iron Fists.
After that I suggested changing it to white, which GREAT CHAIRMAN ALEXUS accepted.
SO ARE WE IRON FISTS BLACK ON THE CHART WHEN OUR COLOUR IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE?
WE ARE NOT SOME GOD-DAMN BLACKSHIRTS. :rolleyes:
BE ASHAMED. :p

I WANT IT CHANGED.]

Last edited:
Yes, it is why they're telling you to make a "private" social group. ;)

:p thanks. I saw that option, but wasn't quite sure if it meant that nobody other then members could see or if joining was invitation-only, but everyone could see.

EDIT: arrgh, looks like you can still see it even if you're not a member.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? I suppose we could have our own private subforum on TGG, if it came to that...

Last edited:
:p thanks. I saw that option, but wasn't quite sure if it meant that nobody other then members could see or if joining was invitation-only, but everyone could see.

EDIT: arrgh, looks like you can still see it even if you're not a member.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? I suppose we could have our own private subforum on TGG, if it came to that...

Yeah, the TGG forums are multitasking nowadays anyway. Maybe drop Kris (Firestorm) a PM and ask him if he can set something up for you guys?

For now, just use a public group, it's not like you have anything so drastic in mind it needs to be top secret ;)

-Vincent

Excellent news, PCP won with the Imperial Center Coalliction, the glory for prussia begin : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_D1mYBBHgM

well, now we gonna start all the politics accords(in our respective groups and via PM), well, we need to start maybe in January 2nd or someting simillar because i think a lot will be occupied both tommorow and the 1st, well is for have more people taking part...

Sorry Laurence, i think you was the Wallon(for Flander-Wallonia) but this who both Vicente and you are Flemish, well i apologize for that.

Att
Nivek Beldo

Status
Not open for further replies.