• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning then:

I go to bed right now!

It's 23:10 (GMT +1) (with 24 - hour system and not pm/am system the crazy people in the world use :rofl:)

Tim

Nevertheless thanks for the vote!

in the end, authoritarian GLORY-ism will prevail!

i would. they need a miracle. though if i recall correctly the general population of this thread can call for elections at any time. something resembling an impeachment of an american president following the vote of the senate but here the elections come next.

Eh, can't I have like the name and symbol copyrighted for this thread or something?

Sometimes, new political parties would use another party's names so as to gain their reputation, even if they have very little connection to the other party. [If the original Weltreich will ever be resurrected, I'll either refer to it as the Old Weltreich or Weltreich (OAM).]

As for the symbol, of course I'll be happy to give that away and no longer use it, once I find a new symbol. I'm no good at finding symbols, though.

Though we may differ in what we believe is the best path for Germany, I look forward to many a civil debate. That holds so long as the hateful, partisan spitting the ABNB/UGSA was so fond of does not find a home in new Weltreich. :)

I look forward to civil debates too and a peaceful election campagin in 1938 as well.

Couldn't wait for the results eh? . Well your guys speculations are pretty correct; Unless the gloryists or left find 20-30 new votes by tomorrow, it's looking like a PCP/LCP/NUP/DNVP victory. We'll do the final count tomorrow and I'll let you guys know how it went down.

Good luck to the so-called 'Conservatives' holding together such a disparate coalition of four (!) parties.

Long live the Kaiser.

Good luck to the so-called 'Conservatives' holding together such a disparate coalition of four (!) parties.

Long live the Kaiser.

We'll manage, if only to spite you :D

And hasn't this AAR broken every record in the book so far for views and posts over time?

EDIT: TRP, have you worked out how government will run yet?

It's 23:10 (GMT +1) (with 24 - hour system and not pm/am system the crazy people in the world use :rofl:)

Tim
Seconded, 24-hour system FTW!

We'll manage, if only to spite you :D

And hasn't this AAR broken every record in the book so far for views and posts over time?
Probably, but I'm not sure about views, didn't Blue Emu's The Game got more views? Or that huge ass HoI3 AAR made by one of the mods?

-Laurence

Last edited:
Probably, but I'm not sure about views, didn't Blue Emu's The Game got more views? Or that huge ass HoI3 AAR made by one of the mods?

-Laurence
yeah, this one is a MONSTER.

2 years per election. Which means next one is in '38...

Again, I didn't know how that will be translate in Real life timem like 2-3 months, I prefer something like every 3 or 4 months but again, a lot of people want to be participate in the AAR, the maximum of 2 moths and 2 1/2 weeks(to have time to make campaing and vote) is a proposal of mine, but the Belgians( I know who Vicent is Flemish... Laurence is the Wallon??) of TRP have last word, make some information about that

Att
Nivek Beldo

i think elections will probably be every 2 months or so if they plan on keeping this long term. they will probably have a few gaming sessions to make up those 2 years so the ruling party and rule on the different issues. so that will take 2 weeks. then the second session of campaigning. so 3 weeks minimum probably. depernds on their free time

Again, I didn't know how that will be translate in Real life timem like 2-3 months, I prefer something like every 3 or 4 months but again, a lot of people want to be participate in the AAR, the maximum of 2 moths and 2 1/2 weeks(to have time to make campaing and vote) is a proposal of mine, but the Belgians( I know who Vicent is Flemish... Laurence is the Wallon??) of TRP have last word, make some information about that

Att
Nivek Beldo
I (Laurence) am insulted, we are NOT Walloon, we are Flemish, big difference! ;)

About the RL waiting period, I was thinking about 5 to 6 weeks, I don't know what Vincent wants, so we will discuss this on the next TRP meeting.

Cheers,

-Laurence

Status
Not open for further replies.