• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and about the voting enddate: Many have requested to end the voting sooner than the 31st, so I'll talk to Laurence about it. If he agrees, we can pull the votecount back to the evening/midday of the 30th.

-Vincent

I, frigidmagi vote for the Iron Fist Velvet Glove Workers' Social National Glory Party (IFVGWSNGP) and the Liberal Center Party (LCP)

I gotta see the glory.

There is a good world map on alternate history. Just google "alternate history", first result. Look for Thande's ATL map database.

Anywho

I, OAM47 vote for the Liberal Center Party (LCP) and the Prussian Conservative Party (PCP). Personally, I have sympathies for the left, but their current leadership is unacceptable.

Which is why the German Labour Party exists!

These are the unofficial Election Results as tallied by the PCP Leadership.

Election Results, Up to date, 14:13 GMT -5

PCP - 30 - 26%
LCP - 23 - 20%
Iron Fist - 15 - 13%
NCRP - 13 - 11.3%
ABNB - 12 - 10.4%
UGSA - 11 - 9.5%
DNVP - 5 - 4.3%
NUP - 3 - 2.75%
GLP - 3 - 2.75%

--------

Total Votes - 115 - 100%

We're pretty surprised by the strength of the National-Climate Radicals. Looks like people have finally seen the light and are turning to Haxism :D. So in coalition terms this would be

Center-Right Coalition (PCP/LCP) - 46%
Coalition of GLORY (NCRP/IF) - 24.3%
Leftist Front - 20%
Unallied parties- 10%

How tense :D. Oh, could all parties please send us a note on what they would like their party's colour to be? Right now we were thinking

PCP - Prussian blue
LCP - Blue
Iron Fist - Darkgrey
NCRP - Lightgrey
ABNB - Crimsonred
UGSA - Red
DNVP - Blue/grayish
NUP - Yellow
GLP - Orange

To some of our newer readership, a small reminder that TRP also hosts a Video AAR section and lots of trailers, our channel can be found on youtube. Finally, a plug for The Great Game, the MP AAR we're playing with some of AARlands greatest, coming around February (depends on when AOD releases)

Last edited:
I would like to have Iron Fists as white, for a pure Germany, which is resembling the Light, Brightness, Purity, Good, Divine etc.

Although Great Leader Alexus must ofc decide it.

Btw, looks like Alliance of The Glory must be invited into the cabinet by the other right-leaning parties. :cool:

FOR THE GLORY!

I, Emperor Ike reader of this Interactive AAR bugaloo shall vote for the NCRP as they are clearly the best opinion for the German people!

Guys, please keep using the center 4pt bold layout, as some of you are starting to put votes into comments, making them very easy for us to read over

I would like to have Iron Fists as white, for a pure Germany, which is resembling the Light, Brightness, Purity, Good, Divine etc.

Although Great Leader Alexus must ofc decide it.

Btw, looks like Alliance of The Glory must be invited into the cabinet by the other right-leaning parties. :cool:

FOR THE GLORY!

I CONCUR, BROTHER ENEWALD!

God smiles on us this night.

TRP, the DNVP and NUP are not unaligned, they're in the Imperial-Central coalition with PCP and LCP.

TRP, the DNVP and NUP are not unaligned, they're in the Imperial-Central coalition with PCP and LCP.

Oh, I see. That's 56% for the Imperial-Centrals then. Although the Left and Radicals are on the rise, the PCP and LCP continue to hold dominance. Votring might stop earlier (depends on what me and Laurence decide) but tomorrow will be a full day of voting nontheless, so the field is still open

(Just a heads up, when we talk days we mean in our timezone, GMT+1)

-Vincent

Vote for the Prussian Conservative Party! We stand for a continuation of Bismarck's policies - the policies that brought Germany into the sun! We made Germany great - we'll keep Germany great!

Status
Not open for further replies.