• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, ALEXON47 vote for Velvet Glove Iron Fist and Radical Klimaten Party (haxists). FOR GLORY AND HONOR!!!

also, if you could pm/msn me as to developments that would be much appreciated.

Unfortunately, we can not go around and inform every party leader directly, since we have 12 parties that would be a serious waste of time :D. The only person in Realpolitik in direct contact with us will be the elected Chancellor. Being chancellor makes you the most prestiguous player in Realpolitik and comes with a lot of responsibilities, but we'll post more information on that later on. Be sure to keep checking the index where we list shortlinks to all notices, rules, parties and posts we make.

I respectfully request that the ballots be held in secret...

Unfortunately, we can't perform the elections through PM due to our inbox limit (30). We might adopt another system in 1938, but for now simply posting will have to do.

I, Xesan vote for Prussian Conservative Party (PCP) and my second vote goes to the Liberal Center Party (LCP).

Pro Gloria et Patria

Last edited:
I, Enewald vote for The Iron Fist Velvet Glove Workers' Social National Glory Party and Radical Klimaten Partei.
May the Commies rot. Death to the Enemies of the Second Reich!

All Hail Alexus!
All Hail Hax!

Last edited:
I, volksmarschall vote for the Prussian Conservative Party (PCP) and National Union Party (NUP) Gott mit uns!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we can't perform the elections through PM due to our inbox limit (30). We might adopt another system in 1938, but for now simply posting will have to do.

If this gets big enough, maybe we could get a mod or admin doing it for us?

That is, of course, if they learned more then how to write in big green letters as a Demi-Mod ;)

(props to whoever gets the reference)

I, Asalto vote for Prussian Conservative Party (PCP) and Liberal Center Party (LCP). Gott Mit Uns!

I, FlyingDutchie vote for the Liberal Center Party (LCP) and for the PCP. May Liberty prevail!!!

I, 4th Dimension vote for the Anarcho-Bolshevik Liberation Front (ABNB) and the Deutschnationale Volkspartei (DNVP). Long live the churchgoing conservative Anarchists!
:rofl:
Unnoficial results:
PCP 9
Coalition of GLORY 7
LCP 5
Extreme Left (ABNB-UGSA) 2

What are the coalitions? I know about Alexists-Haxists, and I suppose that ABNB-UGSA and I suppose GLM have an alliance. Anyone else?

Last edited:
I, 4th Dimension vote for the Anarcho-Bolshevik Liberation Front (ABNB) and the Deutschnationale Volkspartei (DNVP). Long live the churchgoing conservative Anarchists!
:rofl:
Unnoficial results:
PCP 9
Coalition of Doom 7
LCP 5
Extreme Left (ABNB-UGSA) 2

What are the coalitions? I know about Alexists-Haxists, and I suppose that ABNB-UGSA and I suppose GLM have an alliance. Anyone else?

We the voters for Velvet glove iron fist and the Radical Climaten Party take offence to the term "coalition of doom". We would request its changing to Coalition... OF GLORY!! or possibly just The Best Parties Ever. We have feelings too you know.

deutch.png

I, Milites vote for the Liberal Center Party (LCP) and for the PCP. Freiheit Oder Tod!

I, C_c, vote for Prussian Conservative Party (PCP) and Deutschnationale Volkspartei / German National People's Party (DNVP) . Responsible progressivism for a responsible, progressive Germany.

I, Vincent of TRP, vote for the Prussian Conservative Party (PCP) and the Liberal Center Party (LCP). Unity, strength, democracy and freedom!

I, Hannibal X, do hereby cast my sovereign vote for the PCP and the NUP! Konservative Grossdeutschland uber alles!

On a side note, that LCP poster looks fricking awesome. Convert away from the Democrats Milites; Nicolas I Henri and his absolutists don't approve of sissy democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.