• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great honour for Hax to work alongside, or possibly just below, the EFSASNH Partei. Together, our great parties shall strengthen the German military, clothe the naked, feed the hungry, and ensure the stability of this, the GREATEST NATION ON EARTH.

PREPARE FOR GLORY!

I'm proud to present a partie alliance between the The Iron Fist Velvet Glove Workers' Social National Glory Party (IFVGWSNGP) led by Alexus and National Climate Radikalen Partei - (NCRP) led by Hax!

GERMANY - GLORY!

Oh god, what have we unleashed upon this world :eek:

I submit total support to the iron fist velvet glove... FOR GLORY! (do i get a card?)

1. There is a massive gap in the country's finances, what do you do?
d) Increase state control of industry
e) Borrow, securing the loan on the potential growth of the economy

2. There is a riot over something or other. Do you...
d) Execute the whole lot in secret.
e) Hit the area with napalm (trying to minimise civillian casualties).

I submit total support to the iron fist velvet glove... FOR GLORY! (do i get a card?)

1. There is a massive gap in the country's finances, what do you do?
d) Increase state control of industry
e) Borrow, securing the loan on the potential growth of the economy

2. There is a riot over something or other. Do you...
d) Execute the whole lot in secret.
e) Hit the area with napalm (trying to minimise civillian casualties).

COMPADRE ALEXON47, welcome to our ranks! I appoint you as Minister of Internal Affairs. I particularly like how you selected BOTH right answers in each question!

May God, the Kaiser and the Fatherland support you in this task.

-Alexus, Party leader

Military autocrat... I like it. The Reichsfront likes it.

Paternal Autocrat - 1.Paternal - Father-like
2.Autocrat - One who rules himself. In politics a dictator.

So a dictatorship in which the dictator is usually a patriot and believes that his ideas are best for his country.

That's what I think it means.

Military autocrat... I like it. The Reichsfront likes it.

Paternal Autocrat - 1.Paternal - Father-like
2.Autocrat - One who rules himself. In politics a dictator.

So a dictatorship in which the dictator is usually a patriot and believes that his ideas are best for his country.

That's what I think it means.

Well, Weltreich certainly has elements of that, what I posted in my last post is slightly more specific though, so I'm sticking with that unless TRP doesn't like.

Okay, all done, update after dinner. Vesimir, note that you still have to make a party page post in this thread, so I can link from it to the index

New years celebrations, upcoming elections

Gentlemen, I hope you had a good time at the new years eve party last night. And, judging from the hung over look I spot on all of you, I have reason to believe you did. First off, could someone see to the lovely lady we found unconscious behind the speaker’s desk this morning? Franz, some have said she entered with you, so we would appreciate it if you got the girl home.

Anyhow, gentlemen, let us begin.

56939187.jpg

First point on the agenda was the restructuring of the military according to the 1936 consensus, signed up in August last year. To suit this order, Herr von Mackensen has started restructuring and relocating most of our Armed Forces.

39337571.jpg

In accordance with ‘Waffenplan A’, the German industry has shifted focus from production of new units to upgrading the equipment of our outdated divisions and reinforcing understrength divisions both at home as in the Colonies. The government’s refusal to consider the revolutionary ‘Panzerdoctrine’, or ‘Blitzkrieg’ doctrine, proposed by field marshalls Von Beck and Goebbels has left the jingoists among the opposition with some frustration, as they believe the German military theory is outdated and backwards, and will seriously jeopardize our hegemony in the future. Heated debates have already fired up in the Reichstag, but still, our veteran generals from the Weltkrieg hold superiority in eyes of the parliament. It is believed that the military doctrine of the Reichswehr will play a crucial role in the next elections, planned March this year.

11557763.jpg

Research, as upheld by the current conservative government, has concentrated mostly on industrial growth and the development of better infantry and artillery. I will now give you an update on the world situation.

World situation

16900406.jpg

Abroad, not all is well. In Asia, resurgent nationalist and syndicalist powers have risen to the stage, claiming hegemony over the continent dominated by Western influence. A recent wave of protests and Chinese nationalist uprisings has hit the AgsHt, troubled by deep economical issues at home and a reclining export abroad. Many fear the growing dissent may grow into an actual Chinese revolt, but the corporate government has stressed that they retain full control over the situation, and that there is nothing to fear.

78524118.jpg

Our ally Mittelafrika continues to be the dominant state on the Southern Continent. The great Federalisation and Equality Acts of 1934 have served greatly into stabilising the African colony, where now European settlers and African natives live side by side. More troubling, Portugal has recently increased it’s military expenditure towards her own colonies. Intelligence services have pointed out that in the course of 1935, over 40.000 new Portuguese soliders have arrived in Africa. With tensions between Mittelafrika and Portugal strained ever since the border incidents years ago, many observers fear escalations and a new war in Africa, if Portugal continues her beligerent actions.

63939593.jpg

The Pax Germania that came into existance after the Weltkrieg, unfortunately, has all but dissapeared. In the West, France ,the Union of Britain and the Republic of the Sicilies stand as mortal enemies to Germany’s conservative cabinet and her Mitteleuropean allies. Both countries have seen spectacular growth over the past few years, now boasting a more modernised and far larger military than the Reichswehr, and the syndicalists have shown no signs of curbing their ambitions. A mayor debate going on in the Reichstag right now would be if the German government should seek reconciliation with the Syndicalists, with which the diplomatic ties were cut after the French revolution. In Germany itself, this debate is mostly pushed forward by the communists, social-democrats and syndicalists themselves, who all believe that leftism should be the future for the German Empire, and is the only cure for the increasing economic problems our country has been facing. Aside from that, the French have made public ambitions for holding a so-called ‘Syndalist International’, to unite Syndicalists all over the world, and nurture the spread of Syndicalism in what they call ‘The world revolution’.

To the East, Mittelafrika is threathened by a resurgent Russia. After the assassination of Kerensky, the Duma was thrown into chaos, and it still is not clear which party will emerge victorious. Observers from the embassy have informed us that right now an enormous power struggle has been born between Bolshevik and Syndicalist parties, faced by a an increasingly radical-right coalition of National Populists and Neo-Tsarists. We will continue to monitor the situation closely.

98907040.jpg

That will be all for now. If you look into your folders gentlemen, you will find documentation concerning the March elections and issues facing the next government. We trust you will read them carefully and discuss all points with your respective parties. And, as always, keep it civil.

I call this meeting adjourned.​

I have been preparing for GLORY for quite some time now so would like to request admission into Alexus' GLORIUS Party.

"I swear unconditional loyalty to our glorious leader Alexus, the Iron Fist Party and Germany, for all time and all eternity, forever. Es lebe die EFSASNH Partei!"

Any government positions still up for grabs?

Well I want to join the TCP (True Center Party), how can I do?

I have been preparing for GLORY for quite some time now so would like to request admission into Alexus' GLORIUS Party.

"I swear unconditional loyalty to our glorious leader Alexus, the Iron Fist Party and Germany, for all time and all eternity, forever. Es lebe die EFSASNH Partei!"

Any government positions still up for grabs?

Tommy4Ever, welcome to our ever-growing ranks!

There are none of the official 3 government positions left, but I appoint you DEPUTY PRESIDENT, with vague, undefined powers and the responsibility to campaign for EFSASNH and take over if I should be slain.

ES LEBE DIE EFSASNH PARTEI!

Reichsfront

Gott mit uns!

1cartoon30.png

Germans! The Reich needs you! Syndycalists want to destroy the world we built. And they went as far as planting their seeds of dissent in the Reichstag itself!

People of Germany! I plead to you, don't destroy what we have built over the years! Don't give in to the Syndycalist lies! Don't listen to the lies of the liberals, don't listen to what the other parties try to feed you! Do what is right, maintain the German empire we have built together.​

Vote Reichsfront
Vote Germany​

And remember
prussiancrosscopyud6.jpg

Down with the Reichsfront they know NOTHING of GLORY NOTHING!

My god, this what happens when I'm off to school, in under 9 hours this new AAR has reached 1000 view and almost 80 replies, this definitely dwarfs the RTCB start! :D

-Laurence

Oh god no, Alexism is spreading like wildfire :eek:. It looks like the Reichsfront has lost it's pole position for the elections. Some smart inter-party politics will be needed to stop this election from being dominated by the right-radical side

Anyhow, important notice to all party members

-------------------------------------

Issues facing the administration in the March 1936 elections:

- Universal suffrage

As of late, feminist movements have stepped up their actions to gain voting rights for women. It is now the question of the next government if it wishes to include women in the 1939 elections.

- Military doctrine
For the past two years, opposition parties have increasingly stressed the importance of a renewal in German military theory, claiming that Germany’s true strength lied in her inventiveness. They are opposed by the conservative veterans from the Weltkrieg, who believe upholding the current doctrine of Decisive Battle and Infantry-Based Warfare is best for the country. The military doctrine debate will prove to be a crucial point in the next elections.

- Mitteleuropean Policy

With the Mitteleuropa summit approaching in April, the next government will have to decide if it wishes to pursue an isolationist or expansive policy towards her neighbours. Some parties claim that countries like Hungary, Finland and South-Africa would make great allies to Mitteleuropa and should be held close through diplomatic ties, while others insist that Mitteleuropa should remain a closed European alliance, to prevent Germany from having to take a too agressive role on the world stage

- Relations with the Syndicalists

Many leftist parties seek reconciliation with the Syndicalists, and France, Italy and the UoB have already expressed their support for the German Syndicalist Union. Including the Syndicalists in a coalition government might both retain Germany’s democracy and restore the relations with the syndicalist states to the West, seriously relieving the international pressure.

- German territorial claims

Many World War One veterans in opposition believe Germany remained much too moderate at the end of the Weltkrieg, resulting in our weakened position today. With Austria-Hungary to the South collapsing, many parties in both countries, the most important of which known as the NSDAP, are calling for a reunification, or ‘Anschluss’ with the Austrians and Bohemia. More radical elements even claim Germany has rights to annex an Ostland out of our current allies, to finally create a Greater German Empire capable of keeping world peace and restoring the Pax Germania. These elements also stress German claims on Switzerland, straining our relations with the small country. The national-radical parties are on the rise in the polls, and if a radical-right coalition was to take control, this would seriously effect the foreign policy of the country.

- Pacifism/Realpolitik/Jingoism/Reactionism

Many opposition parties have called for the abolishment of Realpolitik, the political theory that led to the unification of our country and her victory in the Weltkrieg, stating that the modern world requires a new state of mind for the Parliament. The debate has been pending between the Reactionary Democrats, who believe force is needed to spread democracy over the world, the conservatives who keep to Realpolitik, Pacifism and diplomacy upheld by most of the leftists, and militaristic Jingoism porposed by the radical-Right, who believe Germany must use force to assert her dominance over Europe, and finally, the world.

-----------------​

All party leaders are expected to answer to these issues. To make things easier, copy the layout of this post (use quote to get them), and remember to add the issues to your party post (where new readers get linked to from the party index), so that the readers know what your points of view are

Only the Iron Fist Party seems to have the right idea about leading Germany, so I wish to join and make my contibution!

"I, Onni_manni, do swear UNCONDITIONAL loyalty to our GLORIOUS LEADER ALEXUS, the Iron Fist Party and Germany, for all time and all eternity, forever. Es lebe die EFSASNH Partei!"

Status
Not open for further replies.