• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, true. I believe we should first eradicate reds in our own country, then think about these revisionist powers around us. But can our economy cope another war? I believe we should strengthen our economy and Reichwehr considerably (that includes the navy) before marching to crush these vile states.

German navy: 41 Battleships/cruisers.
Syndicalist navies: 22 Battleships/cruisers.
Japan: 10 Battleships.
USA: 6 Battleships.
Canada: 7 Battleships/cruisers.

Do we really need so many more ships? Let's not waste money.

Yes, money is something not to be wasted. I say we want to keep this ratio (1/1,05), meaning we build one ship when they build one. We have to remember that our colonies can only be safe if our navy can secure them against any and all other naval powers.

Yes, money is something not to be wasted. I say we want to keep this ratio (1/1,05), meaning we build one ship when they build one. We have to remember that our colonies can only be safe if our navy can secure them against any and all other naval powers.

Once France is no longer a threat, the ratio will be even better.

We have to remember that our colonies can only be safe if our navy can secure them against any and all other naval powers.

Indeed we need to secure our Sea lines of communication.
Concerning the navy, I would like to stress the fact, that we need modern and adaptable task forces built around fast battleships and carriers.

True, but it will be years away. And we have to remember that ship models become outdated at some point. We need new ships to take places of outdated ones.

Exactly and we won't be able to set up a modern navy without developing adequate aircrafts designed for naval warfare.

TRP why do you write that "Long live the Kaiser!" is spam?
You are a enemy of Germany!

But if you join the National Climate Radikalen Partei - (NCRP) we will make you to a real german patriot!
I am the Host here, and I decide what is spam and what is not !

Naturally this does not mean that I disapprove it. :D

I have been away for less than a day, and I have missed pages of posts!!!

TRP, what have you unleashed :wacko:.
I know, but it is too late, we are no longer in control, we fear that this AAR may never stop! :eek:

1. Alexus, President = Führer ???
2. ColossusCrusher, Military Affairs Minister
3. The_Shepherd
4. rule_them_all
5. alexon47, Internal Affairs Minister
6. Tommy4ever
7. Onni_Manni
8. darthkommandant
Ah, thank you Alexus.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...hp?groupid=282

Join my party Democratic Comunist Fasist party
Link doesn't work...

Radiation is green, right ;)?
A healthy green glow :D

Looking at this from a purely gameplay point of view, I also think that naval investments are not necessary in the near future.

What does each party think Germany should produce in the first year?
IC investments? Infrastructure? Or beginning to expand our tiny army?

-----------

Also, I know I said I was going to be politically neutral, but I am also as corrupt as one could be.
I will give my votes AND my support to the party that is willing to give my the most Dollahz (in rule_them_all's betting AAR), since I managed to gamble all my cash away...

Note that members of a coalition can each pitch in to come up with the largest sum of Dollahz. :)

Now this is some shameless corruption right here! :D

-Laurence

I have never spend any Dollahz, so you can have what a new member should receive :D. Can give you all the cookies you like too...

And who doesn't want a 'Colonel Blimps Truly British Cookie'...

True, but it will be years away.

In two years time, France will be defeated and Britain already weeping at our feet.

In two years time, France will be defeated and Britain already weeping at our feet.

I truly doubt that. Reich is not ready for a new war with in next two years. Our army needs much more strength, our air force needs many more planes and most important of all, our economy needs much more factories, larger and better. Warmongering leads us to nowhere.

I truly doubt that. Reich is not ready for a new war with in next two years. Our army needs much more strength, our air force needs many more planes and most important of all, our economy needs much more factories, larger and better. Warmongering leads us to nowhere.

France could be defeated within two years. It can be done. That is the truth.

EDIT: TRP, Iron Fist now has 9 members.

France could be defeated within two years. It can be done. That is the truth.

And her allies, the other reactionaries; Union of Britannia and RSI? If they come to help the French our forces are greatly outnumbered. How long would the war last? Weeks? Months? Years? Our army is too small to handle such an horrible conflict. And we must remember that there is a 5th column in our very own country.

And her allies, the other reactionaries; Union of Britannia and RSI? If they come to help the French our forces are greatly outnumbered. How long would the war last? Weeks? Months? Years? Our army is too small to handle such an horrible conflict. And we must remember that there is a 5th column in our very own country.

That's why we need to increase the size of the army. See? It all makes sense.

Indeed this is true, thus we need to expand the Army, but as Candidate for Internal Affairs, I am proposing the expansion of our industrial base, especially in the east of the Reich.

Citiziens of Germany!

The FVP has only this to say to all the hot air that is flying around here from the radical parties! And forward, FOWARD LIBERTY!

fvppropaganda07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.