• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I as an important member of the Prussian Conservative Party say it once and for all: There will be no alliance between the so called iron fist and our party.
NEVER !!!
Every reader should consider joining us. We are the voice of reason.

I as an important member of the Prussian Conservative Party say it once and for all: There will be no alliance between the so called iron fist and our party.
NEVER !!!
Every reader should consider joining us. We are the voice of reason.

You are not the only voice of reason. The TCP exists to bring an end to political infighting, for the greater good. Anyone willing to stand against Alexism, Haxism and any other loonies is welcome to work together with us. Either as a member of our party or working together with our party

Vote TCP, for Unity, Freedom and Democracy...

As I said it before. In my opinion the TCP is not an extremist faction. Some of your believes are reasonable. But ... in these dangerous times some other believes are naive. We need a strong Emperor and a strong army to defend ourselfes. Sysndicalism is strong in many countries and weakening the army would threaten the safety of the Empire. You want to waken the army. i think that this is unwise. Let me tell you this my respected TCP member: You are not my or our enemy.

As I said it before. In my opinion the TCP is not an extremist faction. Some of your believes are reasonable. But ... in these dangerous times some other believes are naive. We need a strong Emperor and a strong army to defend ourselfes. Sysndicalism is strong in many countries and weakening the army would threaten the safety of the Empire. You want to waken the army. i think that this is unwise. Let me tell you this my respected TCP member: You are not my or our enemy.

Sorry but we don't want to weaken the army at all.
Why do you say that?
We just want to have a modern and adaptable army, designed to deter or to counter any kind of agression.
We just want an army able to avoid the bloodsheds of the Weltkrieg.
We just want what is the best for Germany.

One of your members mentioned that you want a smaller military. I think a more modern army is a good idea but the size of our armed forces shouldnt be changed. If the threads for the Empire are growing then we will have to enlarge the army, the air force and of course the navy

The Navy doesn't require a drastic expansion - perhaps a dozen modern carriers, but nothing too major. We have more battleships than the rest of the world combined.

One of your members mentioned that you want a smaller military. I think a more modern army is a good idea but the size of our armed forces shouldnt be changed. If the threads for the Empire are growing then we will have to enlarge the army, the air force and of course the navy

To our friends of the PCP

we respect the PCP as a party of reason, a party of conviction and a party standing up against the extremes. Let us not fight against eachother, our differences can be overcome.

The true enemy to the state is elsewhere: the populists poisoning the mind of the ignorant with their cheap promises.
The militarists, whose bloodlust lets them forget the needs of the people. Only seeing war as a goals, not the means to better Europa.
The syndicalists who, not happy at just destroying freedom and democracy in France and Britain, now wish to destroy Germany too.

Let us all stand against these evils together.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Vote for Unity, Vote for Freedom, Vote for Democracy.
Vote TCP

The Navy doesn't require a drastic expansion - perhaps a dozen modern carriers, but nothing too major. We have more battleships than the rest of the world combined.

And we need to keep it that way. These revisionists all arround us are sure to expand their navies. That's why we need to do same to ours. If we want to keep our colonies, we must strenghen our navy.

If we defeat the revisionists before they can build up their navies, we've killed two birds with one stone...

I, Colonel Ironboot, Finnish German, pledge eternal allegiance to the Kaiser, Germany, and the ideals of our nation and party. Es lebe Deutschland! Es lebe die neue Welt! Vorwärts!

Es lebe die EFSHSASNHP!

We're already at war with BOLSHEVISM.

True, true. I believe we should first eradicate reds in our own country, then think about these revisionist powers around us. But can our economy cope another war? I believe we should strengthen our economy and Reichwehr considerably (that includes the navy) before marching to crush these vile states.

Please german brothers, calm down.
We're not at war, and we won't be if we stand united against the extremists threats.
Millions of brave germans died during the Weltkrieg. We would insult their memory by going to war too quicky.
War should be the last resort, not the solution to all problems.
As Herr NrmK said we also have to take care of our economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.