• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Propaganda overload :D. Remember guys, that playing who-can-shout-the-hardest does not instantly mean more votes. It would be best to seek out your voters, instead of spamming this thread full with bolded text. I know for one that at least three parties besides Alexism are expanding quietly and rapidly. Be sure not to get caught off guard the 27th ;)

Also, remember to make usergroups for your party members to join, and post the links here so we can link to them in the index.

Two more parties should be coming soon (some interested players PMed us), after that we'll have 10-11, which we consider the maximum. We might leave one slot open, but only if a new party leaders has original ideas and can convince us. for all the rest of you, there are now sufficient parties on all sides of the ideological spectrum to join

Gentlemen, let's do politics!

I see that some parties are seeking to destroy Austria-Hungary under excuse of greater Germany. This must not happen! Austria-Hungary is not German state, it is empire of all nations that are living under crown of Habsburgs. Habsburgs are German dinasty, but their people of all nationalities are equal, Austrian Germans, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenians, Serbs, Ruthenians, Croats, Poles, Montenegrians, Italians, Romanians... Austrian Kaiser is emperor of all his people.

Which party should I vote if I support friendship of German Empire and Austria-Hungary?

We of the TCP are the friends of all democratic people. The Austrian Emperor can be admired in that he has given all the peoples united under his Crown the rights of self-determination. We do not see Austria-Hungary as a possible target, but as a friend able to help us acchieving our goals of democratisation and liberating the peoples of Europe from the evils of Syndicalism...

I see that some parties are seeking to destroy Austria-Hungary under excuse of greater Germany. This must not happen! Austria-Hungary is not German state, it is empire of all nations that are living under crown of Habsburgs. Habsburgs are German dinasty, but their people of all nationalities are equal, Austrian Germans, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenians, Serbs, Ruthenians, Croats, Poles, Montenegrians, Italians, Romanians... Austrian Kaiser is emperor of all his people.

Which party should I vote if I support friendship of German Empire and Austria-Hungary?

dnvplogo.jpg

The DNVP is in full support of the Habsburg Empire. the DNVP want to see a revival of the Pan- German alliance, a Germany allied with a strong Habsburg Empire. Of course if the Germans in Austria want to join us we won't forbid them. But DNVP is of the opinion that the Habsburg lands need to join Mittelseuropa and our struggle against Syndicalism!!

Last edited:
Propaganda overload :D. Remember guys, that playing who-can-shout-the-hardest does not instantly mean more votes. It would be best to seek out your voters, instead of spamming this thread full with bolded text. I know for one that at least three parties besides Alexism are expanding quietly and rapidly. Be sure not to get caught off guard the 27th ;)

I just wanted to clear up our platform. We are not a joke party, or an 'awesome party', but a party with a clear plan for the final triumph of the German race over all other life on Earth.

AS to the Pan-German question, OBVIOUSLY any Anschluss would be with the full consent of both nations. But it is a union devoutly to be wished.

dnvplogo.jpg

The DNVP is in full support of the Habsburg Empire. the DNVP want to see a revival of the Pan- German alliance, a Germany allied with a strong Habsburg Empire. Of course if the Germans in Austria want to join us we won't forbid them. But DNVP is of the opinion that the Habsburg lands need to join Mittelseuropa and our struggle against Syndicalism!!

The word 'needs' implies pressure. The TCP hopes that Austria-Hungary will join us in our struggle, but forcing them is not the way to show neighbourly friendship.

I just wanted to clear up our platform. We are not a joke party, or an 'awesome party', but a party with a clear plan for the final triumph of the German race over all other life on Earth.

AS to the Pan-German question, OBVIOUSLY any Anschluss would be with the full consent of both nations. But it is a union devoutly to be wished.

The most moderate GLORY based post I have yet seen. But don't listen to their lies. Alexism is about just following the whims of the 'great' Alexus and his Haxist stooges... If that whim is to destroy Austria for GLORY...

The PCP is the obvious choise for everyone who wants to see a strong Austria
My brave Paradoxer the Prussian Conervative Party is now the biggest conservative party. We have 8 members and support for our cause is growing. Join us now and help us to save the Empire. The stronger we get the stronger Germany will be.
Everyone who thinks that The Empire needs tradition and honour to survive should join us. We are not against technical progress but we need values to believe in. That is what the Prussian Conservative Party offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PCP is the obvious choise for everyone who wants to see a strong Austria
My brave Paradoxer the Prussian Conervative Party is now the biggest conservative party. We have 8 members and support for our cause is growing. Join us now and help us to save the Empire. The stronger we get the stronger Germany will be.
Everyone who thinks that The Empire needs tradition and honour to survive should join us. We are not against technical progress but we need values to believe in. That is what the Prussian Conservative Party offers.

To my misguided Conservative friend. We of the TCP respect the PCP for their clear views and somewhat moderate stance. But the case of Austria-Hungary shows that the old values alone cannot support a state. The Austrian Emperor has vigorously reformed his Empire, despite his young age. He gave the Czechs, Poles and Slavs in his Empire the rights of self-government. It went against the old values of the Dual-Monarchy, but it has saved the Empire from civil war and changed it for the better.

We of the TCP respect old and proven values, but we do not close our eyes for the need for change from time to time.

DNVP and PCP are favorites for me now, but I can't decide which of them should I vote. Is there a chance of coalition between DNVP and PCP, so I can support both parties? Otherwise you should present even more arguments in favour of friendship with Austria-Hungary.

So you admit that Otto I is an intelligent leader. I think that you are right but what is the consequence if that is true ? Its quite clear. We should support him. If he tries to reunite Austria- Hungary then we should help him. It is Ottos decision to make. I hope we understand each other and let me tell you that I have great respect for your agenda although I think some of your believes are a bit naive or too progressive.

When I was just a lad, my dear father - who gave his life in the Great War - took me on holiday to Austria. The people there, with their pleasant ways and their friendliness, inspired me. They inspired me to defend German Kultur wherever it may be found.

If Bolshevism and Syndicalism got hold of Austria-Hungary, why... it would break my heart. If we cannot defend our Austrian brothers and Hungarian cousins (let us not forget that 10% of the Hungarian population are German!) then should Germany hold its head up high as we do now? No.

Long live sacred Germany... and sacred Austria.

Once again we like to stress that our foreign policy is based around friendship with our neighbours and opposing syndicalism getting hold on Europe. The Austro-Hungarians are our natural allies in this. Emperor Otto is to be respected for maintaining Unity, Freedom and Democracy in his Empire. This stands in pale comparison to the dictatorships surrounding him.

Join the TCP for Unity, Freedom and Democracy...

Our 1936 MANIFEST

- Universal suffrage
The man duty is soldiers, production, science, politics, and so on. The woman's duty is to raise children, and take care of her loyal husband, a warm home he can return to when he has done his duty in destroy the Bolshevism. So no votings for womens.

- Military doctrine
We must modernize the german army! Aircrafts, artillery and tanks is the future of warfare! But the infantry is the ground that builds of the army!
We must have great reserves of manpower if needed!

- Mitteleuropean Policy
We must unite Mitteleuropa - defend it against the BOLSHEVISM.

- Relations with the Syndicalists
Give the Syndies an inch and they will take a MILE which they will then COLLECTIVISE! German freedom must be preserved! Not just German freedom, but the freedom of all nations, EVERYWHERE!

- German territorial claims
Anschluss for all parts where germans lives!
Our motto "Attack is the best defence!"

- Pacifism/Realpolitik/Jingoism/Reactionism
GERMANY MUST BE NO1 !!!

:rofl:

Starting a propaganda war are we ;).

This just shows why one shouldn't elect the Iron Fist. It is based around the whims of its creator. They may be funny, but you don't choose politicians to be funny. You choose them to get results.

Say no to Alexism and their Haxist stooges, choose for real solutions...

Shameless and scandalous propaganda.
Many of our supporters have fought during the Weltkrieg, and we're also prepared to defend the Vaterland once again.
But we will never listen to extremists.
Let's not forget our proverbial German moderation!

Reichsfront

adler20centeredcopyih8.jpg

People of Germany! The Reichsfront has served you proudly for all of its existence! The Iron Fist party can give you nothing in proof of their promises! They have nothing to back their words! We have been here the longest, and you can be sure we uphold our promises! How much can you believe a party that makes it's leader MORE important than the Kaiser?! How much can you believe a party that wants to put Germany in wars that will weaken it?! The German Reich is unstopabble, but if declare war on the whole world like the Iron Fist wants to, we won't be able to overcome our enemies!

And tell me people of Germany. Do you want to see the French flag over the Reichstag?​

dnvplogo.jpg

DNVP is still recruiting a Economic Adviser and a Military Adviser. DNVP is the choice for the Fatherland. DNVP believe in the future of Market Econmy, even if it have to be regulated by the state somewhat. DNVP believe in a Christian identity and a strong position for the churches in German society. DNVP urge for a revival of the German Kultur and erradication of perversive influences from America and the Syndicalist block.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.