• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyingDutchie-Decisions are already delayed, not to mention that there is no democracy and there are a million discussions for which this forum might get banned just because you are not willing to share power or vote on something. And ever heard about an parliament representative being only responsible to his consciousness and not his party? So its not necessarily that your decisions would get passed, if it was actually voted on.

How can I consider something what is not there? And I'm ready for compromises, to say the least.

Parliamentarians are usually selected for willing to follow a party line, not their concience ;). But lame jokes aside, I still feel a democratically elected government has a mandate to rule for the period they are elected.

Glad to hear you are willing to listen to our proposal, who knows, we even might work something out.

This will be my last reaction on this debate, we both know eachothers views and I am afraid continuing this discussion might get the AAR that anti spam ban, something neither of us wishes.

We'll wait for the proposition, but remember your options remain: referendum decision, autocracy, compromise or bending

Also a friednly reminder to keep all arguments clean. Let's not forget we're playing a game here people :D

-TRP

I need the other members of government to give me their input on it, as well as the Vice Chancellor and Chancellor to accept my reforms.

Maybe next time I spend a day working on an economic plan I should put something ridiculous in it, like "And the Ministry also declares war on France" or something to make you guys read it. Go read it, comment, let me know if you think it will work, what else needs to be done, etc.

I need the other members of government to give me their input on it, as well as the Vice Chancellor and Chancellor to accept my reforms.

Well, I support your reforms and you should post them soon.

Maybe next time I spend a day working on an economic plan I should put something ridiculous in it, like "And the Ministry also declares war on France" or something to make you guys read it. Go read it, comment, let me know if you think it will work, what else needs to be done, etc.

You always have the worst possible timing when you post your plans :rofl:.

Your post has been added to the index and I skimmed it so I could sum it up for that, but please forgive me Stormbringer if I will not read it fully: I just finished studying 200 pages of economy in four days without having ever received an economy class - ever. Really, another letter of economy right now is going to make my head explode ;). I'll revisit your reports after the exams when I have vacation and some time to give them a thorough read.

TRP, is every single attack on the government a "rogue polition", or can we safely ignore the smaller ones, in an effort to not spam?

What you call attack on the government is basically the actual principle of opposition :). We keep track of what is going on, and the treshold at which we start counting you in is when you manage to gather enough support. It's democracy really, he with the most support will become a leader.

-Vincent

vicechancellor.png

Some announcements from the government:

- the Ministry of Economic Affairs have announced a very important programme on the economic devellopment of Eastern Europe. Since the Reichstag values us listening to their opinion , what does the Reichstag think of the plan?

- Minister of the Interior C_c has written up a plan as alternative to the Delex-movement. The magnitude of the plan means that the chancellor himself will need to approve the plan before we can propose it. Be assured, the government is taking the Reichstag seriously.

Your post has been added to the index and I skimmed it so I could sum it up for that, but please forgive me Stormbringer if I will not read it fully: I just finished studying 200 pages of economy in four days without having ever received an economy class - ever. Really, another letter of economy right now is going to make my head explode ;). I'll revisit your reports after the exams when I have vacation and some time to give them a thorough read.

What you call attack on the government is basically the actual principle of opposition :). We keep track of what is going on, and the treshold at which we start counting you in is when you manage to gather enough support. It's democracy really, he with the most support will become a leader.

-Vincent

Well, make Laurence read it then, what do you keep him around for anyways?

Seriously though, I was more referring to the rest of the people here. I feel like I've sort of been handed the economy and told "here, fix it" and at least some feedback on whether people like my policies or not would be helpful. I mean, I've abandoned the gold standard, instituted unrestricted free trade, flooded the country with money, and moved us all the way to free market. And all without a single peep from the opposition or anyone in the government.

Edit: Thanks Dutchie!

Seriously though, I was more referring to the rest of the people here. I feel like I've sort of been handed the economy and told "here, fix it" and at least some feedback on whether people like my policies or not would be helpful. I mean, I've abandoned the gold standard, instituted unrestricted free trade, flooded the country with money, and moved us all the way to free market. And all without a single peep from the opposition or anyone in the government.

Why not make a short sum up?

I can't say much as my knowledge in economics is that I know difference between Keynesianism and Monetarism but nothing deeper than that. I'll just hope that you can lead German economy back to right tracks.

In the previous plan, the one that I presented a week or so ago, I set a ceiling of 40% of 1935 GDP for total outstanding public debt. I planned to borrow only approximately 5% of 1935 GDP (wish I had a number for it) this year unless the recovery didn't take hold.

Edit: Thanks Dutchie!

In the previous plan, the one that I presented a week or so ago, I set a ceiling of 40% of 1935 GDP for total outstanding public debt. I planned to borrow only approximately 5% of 1935 GDP (wish I had a number for it) this year unless the recovery didn't take hold.

Remember that we are both in exam periods, and that we are also working on tomorrow's update at the moment. Laurence is still active but way behind on his study schedule so currently he is forced to take time off of the forum. The eight, when we close down Realpolitik for exams intermission, I plan on following his example.

Right now we are indexing and archiving and listening to the direct orders given to us. Unfortunately, economy is just too generalised in HOI2 to make anything of your report outside of 'Good job, IC modifier X has been moved up a bit'. There really is nothing more we can do. We intend on looking into your economic policy during the intermission for the AAR, and what if we start the second opening period with a Realpolitik Zeit issue with an interview with you where you explain your economic new deal?

We appreciate your efforts and we know your economic plans are top-notch and that Realpolitik lets you live out the Economics student dream of leading an actual economy, but we ask for forgiveness if we do not have enough time to read each post separately all the time - Doing this would lead to us flunking the exams and a whole set of really really unfavourable real life situations which could terminate our presence here partially, or worse, completely. Rule number one: Real life comes first. And this applies to all more generalized In-Character plans posted and opposition speeches, I hope you guys understand our position here: We're trying to keep the game running as good as possible with as little as time as possible so we're really focussing on the core atm.

You are ofcourse free to repeat and relink to your economic plan to make sure the Reichstag know it's there. I hope that what I said was understandable and human. Now, if someone'll excuse me, I really should get to bed but have to finish an update to post tomorrow first.

Have fun!
-Vincent

Big deal, Oil isn't critical to us now. Not to mention if we're really after Oil we ought to attack the Hejaz.

Oil is not critical? It is and the ottomans are abusing it and trading with our enemies. If you know any thing the ottomans have mor oil and the majority of it is in ethnic regions

They will be gradually instituted into civilian life. Not to mention they could get work reconstructing some of the areas we conquer, or staying as occupiers. Not to mention that they can and will gain valuable skills serving with the German Army.

So your sending troops into regions and leaving them there? This shows disrespect toward soldiers and they should be awarded with home life but if we were to do that it would be ineffective due to them not having jobs and being left on the streets.

With the money they're being paid with?
Money from were. we cant afford a mass military and reconsturction plus devolpement we will have economic expansion

Or, they'll move on. Understand I want a war-time economy, this isn't just mobilize own the Netherlands, Austria, and Egypt then be done. It's mobilize, mobilize, and when the moment is right we take it all.

Your plan increases german beligerance. How would you like it if all the coalitions invaded up just for economic perposes whic is all you have left. I negated all your national reasons

Yes, I do. They're Germans. There are Pan-Germanist movements in Austria gaining momentum.

Unionist to what extent? I am sure that they do not support invasion to unify and want it peacefully so there people will not die

Liberated Arabs, would help us with what? Oil. Ok, let's just invade the Hejaz on our way to Egypt and gain even more Oil.
ottomans have more oil and are not utilizing it. And dont forget Libya

Also, annexing Austria gives us lots of industry that we can utilize.

No it wont. You say german regions, but these germans want peace. Would You support someone who occupies your country, calls it unification, and kills your brothers and fathers who go to war plus all the civilian casualties

It wouldn't be seen that way, it would be seen as integration.

OOC:Just as the Anschluss was IRL.

Integration By whom? our own people will be unsupportive, why would civilized germans invade germans for the sake of germany and not austria

How does Germany annexing Austria, the Netherlands, and Egypt work towards the advantage of the... French?

Austria can manage a front, Egypt will not support rule by Germans. rember the current party is anti colonization and will stay that way. France will attack during our war with austria

Me, myself and I here at LRP would like to say that decolonization is the way to go.

Most German colonies were seized with relatively little bloodshed in the time between the Fall of France and "Peace with Honor". Colonies are money and manpower pits that will siphon German resources away from urgent needs in Europe and the Mediterranean basin. Colonies brought down Rome, for her army was stretched thin between her holdings. Britain was brought low by colonies, eventually succumbing to Syndicalism. Do we, as Germans, want Germany laid low by the slow drain of resources to that patch of hell we call Mittelafrika? Let it stay as one state, yes, but let it be; do not interfere except where our tribute is involved. Do not aid them; Syndicalism in Africa has little effect on the important areas of the world, mainly Europe.

Members of the PCP and all Germans that love their Fatherland!

Your Government, and your Party, have betrayed you!

Unbenannte%20Kolonialflagge.JPG

You voted for this Government, and those parties believing them to be the best options to protect German territory, and German peoples!

What have they given you?

1. A surrender of German lands in China to the Qing!

2. The Decolonization of Mittelafrika!

3. The abandonment of German Settlers and Natives loyal to Germany!

4. The surrender of German lands in Africa to other Nations!

5. A surrender of Conservative Values to the LCP and Leftist Ideology!

At this rate they will surrender Alsace-Lorraine to the French!

Yes, members of the PCP, NUP, and DNVP, the values you fought for during the election, for German Strength and Greatness, have been betrayed!

They promised a protection of Germany, and now they give away our lands!

Where does this leave you?

There is only one party currently that stands to make Germany strong!

We Offer The German People:

1. A Defense of all German lands from Syndicalism and Foreign Aggression! We will never betray the Settlers and Natives who are loyal to their Fatherland!

2. A Economic Plan that will create jobs, stimulate spending, and greatly strengthen the German Military!

3. A plan to unite all Germans under the Reich!

4. Social Welfare programs which promote German virtues and values, we will protect the small trader, worker, and farmer, for it is them that German strength relies!

5. A Party that is dedicated to German Greatness and Strength!

6. Loyalty to the Fatherland, rather than Ideology!

Are you tired of the PCP/NUP/DNVP's surrender of Germany into the Liberal LCP?

Then Join the Deutsche Reichspartei!http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/group.php?groupid=294

MG00040-2T.jpg

Together, we make Germany strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.