• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Message from the Social Ministry;

The government is working on a plan to raise pensions. The Social Ministry has engineered a plan to helpt the elderly who has worked so hard for our Reich when they were young by raising the pensions by 6%. This is important especially in this tense economic climate to ensure the well being of the elder generations and appreciate everything they've done for us.

Message from the Social Ministry;

The government is working on a plan to raise pensions. The Social Ministry has engineered a plan to helpt the elderly who has worked so hard for our Reich when they were young by raising the pensions by 6%. This is important especially in this tense economic climate to ensure the well being of the elder generations and appreciate everything they've done for us.

No fascist things in secret?
:rolleyes:

It would be more fun if the string-pulls where secret and then TRP announces them in AAR updates;)

How about this string-pull -

Make Mongolia win the starting wars. Xibei San Ma, Qing, etc. . Just because we all love good old Sternberg. :D

It is noted; we'll see what we do with it ;)

Say, does anyone know how this 'blog' thing works? Apparently we can have blogs here on the forum although we can't find the make our own blog button. It could be neat for specific announcements or anything like that. Anyone care to enlighten us?

On top of the page you have
User CP Projects Blogs
Once Blogs page loads up, go to Options->Post to your own blog

On top of the page you have
User CP Projects Blogs
Once Blogs page loads up, go to Options->Post to your own blog

Still can't find it. Blog Options gives us something like this

Blog Options
Edit preferences and permissions for your blog
Default Entry Options
When posting a new blog entry, I would like to...

* Moderate comments before displaying

These settings may also be changed at the time of posting
Default Subscription Mode: Blog Entries
When you post a new blog entry, you can choose to automatically add the entry to your list of subscribed entries, with the option to receive email notification of new comments to that blog entry.
Default Subscription Mode:
Default Subscription Mode: Blog Comments
When you post a new comment, you can choose to automatically add the blog entry to your list of subscribed entries, with the option to receive email notification of new comments to that blog entry.
Default Subscription Mode:

TRP, are we getting a gameplay update today, or do you want to wait for the Reichstag to get more done?

In terms of string-pulls, have the USA win the civil war. Good ol' democratic USA. Because the CSA or AUS winning a lot is boring, especially the CSA, who has won the war in many AAR;s (except Mobius' and Asalto's). Have Princely Fed. win India (of course, German support could do this already, so its not as much of a pull). Whatever suits the story; Van Geyte and De Nil could always come in here and establish a NWO with an Atlantic Pact of Germany and America :D

TRP, are we getting a gameplay update today, or do you want to wait for the Reichstag to get more done?

Working on the gameplay update as we speak, but we have to do some serious modding so it's taking a while. Expect the world situation to change... drastically :D. You're not playing against the AI anymore, chancellor. You're playing against us ;). Should be up in one hour or less.

-Vincent

You're not playing against the AI anymore, chancellor. You're playing against us ;)

You know, this line has been used way too often the last day or so.

Aw, tittybiscuits.

Reminds me of that part of Ender's Game. "Your opponate will be me, and I will show no mercy." And then it turns out it wasn't the computer or the instructor, it was REAL!

Heh, good thing we don't have to worry about that. Anywho, onto serious bussiness, TRP, did you see my modding advice for Mittleafrika floating around, though I assume it is rather a moot point now if MA if going to become very uncooperitive sooner then expected.

You know, this line has been used way too often the last day or so.

Aw, tittybiscuits.

Okay, that's it, communist takeover for Germany ingame :D

J/k. Not that often, I think we said it three times

Reminds me of that part of Ender's Game. "Your opponate will be me, and I will show no mercy." And then it turns out it wasn't the computer or the instructor, it was REAL!

Heh, good thing we don't have to worry about that. Anywho, onto serious bussiness, TRP, did you see my modding advice for Mittleafrika floating around, though I assume it is rather a moot point now if MA if going to become very uncooperitive sooner then expected.

Not yet, you'll have to post a link. Still working on that update (damn modding)

-TRP

Okay, that's it, communist takeover for Germany ingame :D

Saves me from dealing with the depression :p :rofl:

Still can't find it. Blog Options gives us something like this

pomoc.gif

Nothing like this. Note the address

I was trying to PM you, but it was full, so I had posted this in the cabinet. I fear you might have already made up your mind and this is too late.

"Also, sense TRP's inbox is full, here is what I was going to PM him:

I've heard you are a bit concerned about the eventual ingame implementation of it for Africa, prefering to use existing countries. Perhaps we can simply rename the existing countries in world_names, change the revolt txt, and optionally change the flag (not really needed). As long as you keep up your ususal level of ICness in updates, no one could tell the difference "

The stock market crash, Red storm rising

Gentlemen, welcome to the Reichstag. It is with sadness that I have to inform you that what I am about to tell you is not happy news. It is not even good news, or moderate news. There is only bad news

And even worse news.

The economic crisis Germany suffers from has hit worldwide without remorse. In a matter of weeks, national economies collapsed like houses of cards, shaking up the entire political scene of the world. We thank the gods for the swift and adept intervention of our Minister of Economy Stormbringer, whose economic New Deal plan has saved Germany from total anarchy. We are reeling, but stable. What happened outside our borders, though, is much much more disturbing. Trouble brews to the East.

98625797.jpg
In Russia, the economic crisis was the last drop to flood the bucket: Fed up with poverty and opression, the Russian workers have thrown off their shackles and rallied behind the red banner of Communism. From amongst their mids a new and powerfull leader has risen: Losif V Stalin, known by some as the Iron Dictator. If we are to believe our embassies' report on this man, he is to be feared.

49756544.jpg

The October Revolution was organised, swift, and effective. After the fall of St-Petersburg or, Leninigrad as it is now known, the government collapsed as entire parts of the army revolted against the White government.

68174662.jpg
Whatever heroic plan the government might have had for destroying the Soviets by force, it was to no avail. Even before the government had time to respond, Communist guerilla forces had managed to infiltrate the Duma and assasinate Head of State Chernov, along with his entire cabinet: The Duma was blown up shortly thereafter. With no government left to turn to and communists rising up throughout entire Russia, the results were predictable

68679459.jpg
Before anyone knew what had happened, the October Revolution was a success, and the red banner flew over Moscow. Although still contested by some renegade divisions and White-loyal generals, Stalin did not rest to celebrate his victory: While Russian flags were being torn off the streets by raiding communist troops, Stalin made a speech proclaiming the Greater Union of the Soviet Sovereign Republics. And this is where it gets really bad.

91794722.jpg
The new Soviet government has claimed hegemony over all lands they believe to be 'Part of the Russian heritage', including our buffer states to the East. France and the rest of the International were quick to welcome their Bolshevik allies, and as we speak Russian planes, stamped with red stars, are headed to France to take part in the ongoing meeting of the Internationale.

55212118.jpg
The Soviet government has the full support of the people and is immensely powerfull, but for now they have chosen not to confront us in order to combat their internal enemies first. But, as it stands, the future of our Eastern allies is severely jeopardised...

And it gets worse.

66676195.jpg
The Russian Revolution, spawned by the economic crisis acted as a catalyst to Bolshevik and Syndicalist parties all over the world. Over the course of a few weeks, governments were toppled like domino bricks, one by one, and the internationale grew under loud cheers of the French, Italians and British. They call it 'Red Storm Rising'. The syndicalist world revolution.

16720984.jpg

The World Revolution happened faster than anyone could have ever foreseen. First in South-America, where the government of Brazil was forced to cede all power to the syndicalists, dragging with it in it's fall the democratic governments of allmost all of South-America. the Brazillian Surpreme Syndicalist was fast to befriend and ally these nations, in what is now known as the Syndicalist League of South-America.

56310440.jpg
As it stands, Bolivia and La Plata are the only remaining non-syndicalist states in South-America. Already have we received pleas from both countries for protection of Germany against the Syndicalist Revolution, which they fear might spread into their borders very fast.

After the revolutions in South-America, the Syndicalist Red Storm gained momentum at an astounding rates, sweeping through the world like a forcefull wind, blowing aside any government not strong enough to resist. In effect, the economic crisis we caused has now spawned new enemies for us across the entire world.

97971783.jpg
In Australasia

94924784.jpg
In Greece

36257081.jpg

In Persia

93718423.jpg
In Egypt.

88264707.jpg
And at last, even on our very own borders.

europeb.jpg
This is the situation as it stands. We are encircled on all sides by a hostile ideology, many of which seem immune to the economic crisis and have a substantially better economy, military, or a better anything, for that matter. The era of Pax Germania is no more, gentlemen. War is coming.

21685090.jpg
As you recover from the shock, gentlemen, allow me to point out some other issues. Sternberg has allied with Tibet and has now launched a war of conquest in North-China. The other Chinese states have not responded to this yet, although the revolts and unrest in our client state in South-China continues, and the economic crisis does not help.

34796517.jpg
To make matters worse, even our own seem to be revolting against us. After hearing news of the Muller plan and the new government's policy to remove Goring from Africa, the Kaiserreich official has now declared himself independent from the Motherland, and has fallen into the delusional belief that he himself is the rightous ruler of Mittelafrika. Even with Syndicalism all around us, gentlemen, this is a matter of highest priority. We can not allow our own power-crazed officials to grasp power in their own hands right now. Such an action would be a sign of German weakness throughout the entire world and lead to a certain demise for the Kaiserreich. This issue must adressed with utmost urgency.

On your desks you will find the files containing new issues facing the government. Read them with care, gentlemen, and respond accordingly. The fate of the Kaiserreich, and god knows, maybe even the free world, lies in your hands.

For Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.