• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironfistfinalfinalarmyelectionposte.png
man, this deserves a repost.
Germany: a sickening patient.
Syndicalism: the disease
IRON FIST:The only cure

Prussian Conservatives, des Preussens Gloria!

fvppropaganda03.jpg

§Trust not the Extremists, the Junker, the Militarist! For their rule, is a rule of blood, suffering and death!§

- First catechism of the "Junge Forschriftliche" Movement

Last edited:
man, this deserves a repost.

Except you leave out the fact that your policies of centralization land you squarely in the Syndicalist camp! More of a disease will kill a patient. There is nothing behind your party other than rallies and demagogues. The fact that your party requires loyalty to the party leader, instead of to Germany only shows your insincerity.

Except you leave out the fact that your policies of centralization land you squarely in the Syndicalist camp! More of a disease will kill a patient. There is nothing behind your party other than rallies and demagogues. The fact that your party requires loyalty to the party leader, instead of to Germany only shows your insincerity.

Spoken like a true patriot! Come and fight for us! Liberty, wealth and cookies awaits thee in our halls!

Join us for GERMANY!
Join us for VICTORY!
Join us for GLORY!

dnvplogo.jpg

The Iron Fist speak like they are patriots. They are not. They don't love our Fatherland, they don't love the Kaiser. The Iron Fist only love themselves.

DNVP is the nationalist choice. DNVP support a larger modernized army. DNVP support the destruction of Syndicalism. DNVP support the Kaiser. Join DNVP in the battle for the Fatherland!!
kaiserreich.jpg

Last edited:
fvppropaganda02.jpg

Our manifesto:

§Universal suffrage:
Equal voting rights for women. We from the FVP always believed in the equality of all gender and races. We believe it best to gradually reverse the colonial doctrine of Tirpits to the self-determination of all our subjects-

§Military doctrine: Shifting of conscription to professional army. To long has Prussian militarism kept us in shackles. We advocate a a new form of soldier-patriot, one who loves his country, one who fights for liberty and one who is free from doctrine of age-old men.

§Mitteleuropean Policy:
A new European Economic Union. We think that with universal and equal wealth among the citiziens of Europe will gradualy heal the divisions between our nations.

§Relations with the Syndicalists: We have nothing to offer the Reds but bullets and grenades. The rule of one class of people over all is just as evil as the rule of one man. We will not promote another Weltkrieg but further sanction in accordance with the Entente is the best way to contain the red snake!

§German territorial claims:
Germany has gotten more than it can chew after the Weltkrieg. Today we sit on immense cost for colonial maintanence, with zero returns. Thus we suggest more self-determination of our colonies similary as the late British Commonwealth.

§Pacifism/Realpolitik/Jingoism/Reactionism: Realpolitik! We must always strive for the betterment of all Germany!

§Economy: We promote a Free Market policy. The Junker have for to long hold an iron grip on the German economy. With the liberation from the protectionist policy we will weather the economic crisis and bring wealth and happiness to all German households!

Last edited:

The Prussian Conservative Party's program

- Universal suffrage

The PCP believes that it would be too early for women to gain the right to vote. While equality has been given to all of us it would be unfair that women should have the right to vote and thus having the same political rights as men do, considering that men are those who have to make politics and have to die in wars.

- Military doctrine

While the PCP is indeed a conservative party it also believes in modernizing the military forces of the German Empire.
Thus the new military doctrine shoudl be based on mobility.
The German Military should learn the lessons from the Great War and try to avoid such bloodshed in the future.

- Mitteleuropean Policy

The PCP believes that the German Empire should expand it's borders in order to save the world from rising Syndicalism.

- Relations with the Syndicalists

No peace with Syndicalists. If you see one, shoot it.

- German territorial claims

The PCP believes that the German Empire should indeed call for a reunification with Austrians and Bohemia.
The Ostland is fine as it is right now, but governments in those areas should be monitored more closely in order to defeat anti-Germanism in those countries.
Thus it is vital to station more German soldiers in the Ostländer.

- Pacifism/Realpolitik/Jingoism/Reactionism

Realpolitik has served us well and will continue to do so.

Excellent Plataform(and you're right before the women should have the same 'Obligations' before having the same 'right' but i think the women in the years deserved a voice and power but first the should show they deserved it).

Again the Ostland is the wall against any kind of russia but they're people who was opressed by the russians and deserved their political freedom(except the baltic duchy who is our Alaska, a territory wait to be part of the Vaterland).

Again the rise of Alexism(who see more dangerous than the sindicalist and even doesn't exist yet a sindicalist party), is a damocles sword above us, and must be defeated with Honor in the Ballots.

Att

Nivek Großherzog von Beldo

Join us for GERMANY!
Join us for VICTORY!
Join us for GLORY!

There is no glory in Germany's future led these street thugs.
There is no victory for the German people ruled by these uneducated pigs.
There will be no Germany, if you vote for the Iron Fist!

A Syndicalist is a Syndicalist, whatever he calls himself! Do not let the great work of Bismarck be destroyed by these madmen and drunkards! Down that path leads but war and ruin!

Our Kaiserreich was built upon Prussia, and upon Prussia it shall last for another thousand years! To the eternal health of the Fatherland and his Sons!

OOC: It's just SO ironic for me to be typing these things with my avatar...

we should call the iron fist Radical Gloryist by now.
also, being quoted so many times gave me a funny, fuzzy feeling.

Oh yeah, saying these things almost gives me a bad taste in my mouth. OF EXCESSIVE GLORY. OF WHICH THERE CAN BE NONE!

We are a party for Germany above all else. The rest of the world has realized that the current German leadership is unable to maintain the status quo. We know that by increasing the Reichswehr to unimaginable levels we will be able to strike fear into the hearts of both Syndicalists and Democrats alike! They will fear Germany, and with that fear will come the obedience and respect that will ensure German dominance over the world for years to come. We know that the glory of the Weltkrieg is beginning to fade, as shown by the rise of Syndicalism in Europe and the arrogance of those very nations to ignore the Reich. By crushing those nations in one fell swoop the rest of the world will understand our true glory and follow us, as they did before. The world has begun to slow its rotation around Berlin, and we will bring it back to the speed it deserves!

FOR MAN!
FOR GLORY!
FOR GERMANY!
============
Wow, that was probably the most logical thing said by an Alexist...and I'm the head of Army Affairs. :D

There is no glory in Germany's future led these street thugs.
There is no victory for the German people ruled by these uneducated pigs.
There will be no Germany, if you vote for the Iron Fist!

A Syndicalist is a Syndicalist, whatever he calls himself! Do not let the great work of Bismarck be destroyed by these madmen and drunkards! Down that path leads but war and ruin!

Blessed are those that see the light!

Oh yeah, saying these things almost gives me a bad taste in my mouth. OF EXCESSIVE GLORY. OF WHICH THERE CAN BE NONE!

We are a party for Germany above all else. The rest of the world has realized that the current German leadership is unable to maintain the status quo. We know that by increasing the Reichswehr to unimaginable levels we will be able to strike fear into the hearts of both Syndicalists and Democrats alike! They will fear Germany, and with that fear will come the obedience and respect that will ensure German dominance over the world for years to come. We know that the glory of the Weltkrieg is beginning to fade, as shown by the rise of Syndicalism in Europe and the arrogance of those very nations to ignore the Reich. By crushing those nations in one fell swoop the rest of the world will understand our true glory and follow us, as they did before. The world has begun to slow its rotation around Berlin, and we will bring it back to the speed it deserves!

FOR MAN!
FOR GLORY!
FOR GERMANY!

Listen to these maniacs! "An army of unimaginable size" indeed! They are simply proving our point, that the Iron Fist are nothing but brutish drunkards and empty-headed bullies! Germany has never relied upon brute numbers, not in the days of Frederick the Great, not in the days of Bismarck, and, over our dead bodies, not today! The very fact that these buffoons propose a strategy that smacks of Syndicalism casts suspicion upon them! We must thank God that these fools are not doctors, for they would sooner perform surgery with a zweihander then a scalpel! No glory would come to Germany with such a strategy, for it would both strip our factories of essential workers and still not allow us to reach numerical parity with the Syndicalists - two losses for the price of one! Are such morons without even the most basic of foresight truly what the German people wish for as leaders? Prussian statesmanship made the Kaiserreich strong - Prussian statesmanship will KEEP the Kaiserreich strong!

I, as a proud member of the PCP, say that all partys should temporarly unite to stop the right wing radicals. We the PCP with our strong tradition, with our clear minds and with our strong hearts will do everthing to protect the Second Empire. We will fight against enemys inside our borders as hard as we fought in the Great War. We didnt wanted the war and as my grandfather Fürst Bismarck said: We should concentrate on Europe. He thought that colonies were bad for the empire. We should support our allys in africa and asia but our focus has to be europe. Austria was always a loyal ally and the bond between the Hohenzollern (Wilhelm II) and the Habsburgern are strong and ancient. We should strongly support Austria if it wants to reestablish the K u K monarchy. Russia could also be a strong ally. Another war on two fronts could be the end of the Second Empire. An Alliance with the Ottoman Empire could secure the balkan and the Mediterranean Sea.
But our first task will be to weaken the insane leaders of the iron fist.
I nominate myself to be the advisor for foreign politics of the PCP. My english may be not good but my german is.

A wise decision. Welcome friend. May we do great deeds together
I'll make this official: I request to join the Prussian Conservative Party.
Although I still don't like Pan-Germanism. But I do like the idea of rapprochement with the Habsburg and I suggest that we also help the other Monarchies of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.