Closed Thread
Page 60 of 98 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1948

Thread: Realpolitik - An interactive AAR concept

wow well i vote for NUP with my first vote and PCP with my second!
    Current President of the United States of America

"Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" The unalienable rights of man. The united American party
    stands for rights of all man or woman!

Join the United American Party in E Pluribus Unum
    today! Social Group here

Quote Originally Posted by kovan09 View Post
    wow well i vote for NUP with my first vote and PCU with my second!
    PCU...? Do you mean PCP?
    "The East is Red, the Sun has Risen, China now has Mao Zedong!" - The East is Red - A Worldwide Redvolution AAR In collaboration with Alexon47

Try Arsenal of Democracy, HoI as it's meant to be!

Arsenal of Democracy music project! It's just not the same without the music of your homeland!

The Iron Fist deals with the Devil foul, the Syndicalist wolves begin to howl
    But from Baltic seas to Alpine snows, the Kaiserreich shall smash its foes!
    Acting Chairman of the Prussian Conservative Party and Reichskanzler in TRP's new AAR "Realpolitik"!

sorry just woke up
    Current President of the United States of America

"Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" The unalienable rights of man. The united American party
    stands for rights of all man or woman!

Join the United American Party in E Pluribus Unum
    today! Social Group here

Good morning then:

I go to bed right now!

It's 23:10 (GMT +1) (with 24 - hour system and not pm/am system the crazy people in the world use )

Tim

Nevertheless thanks for the vote!

I wouldnt count glory out of it yet, theres still a good chance of a... GLORIOUS RISING!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by alexon47 View Post
    I wouldnt count glory out of it yet, theres still a good chance of a... GLORIOUS RISING!
    I beg to differ. Coalition of Doom has 24 hours and 45 minutes time to find somewhere two dozen votes.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

in the end, authoritarian GLORY-ism will prevail!
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

i would. they need a miracle. though if i recall correctly the general population of this thread can call for elections at any time. something resembling an impeachment of an american president following the vote of the senate but here the elections come next.

Quote Originally Posted by OAM View Post
    Eh, can't I have like the name and symbol copyrighted for this thread or something?
    Sometimes, new political parties would use another party's names so as to gain their reputation, even if they have very little connection to the other party. [If the original Weltreich will ever be resurrected, I'll either refer to it as the Old Weltreich or Weltreich (OAM).]

As for the symbol, of course I'll be happy to give that away and no longer use it, once I find a new symbol. I'm no good at finding symbols, though.

Though we may differ in what we believe is the best path for Germany, I look forward to many a civil debate. That holds so long as the hateful, partisan spitting the ABNB/UGSA was so fond of does not find a home in new Weltreich.
    I look forward to civil debates too and a peaceful election campagin in 1938 as well.

Contra-Vice-Double Colonel Alexus's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron IIIIron Cross

Couldn't wait for the results eh? . Well your guys speculations are pretty correct; Unless the gloryists or left find 20-30 new votes by tomorrow, it's looking like a PCP/LCP/NUP/DNVP victory. We'll do the final count tomorrow and I'll let you guys know how it went down.
    Good luck to the so-called 'Conservatives' holding together such a disparate coalition of four (!) parties.

Long live the Kaiser.

Quote Originally Posted by TRP View Post
    This leads to the ironical realisation that the elections generated twenty pages of replies in less than two days
    Its not as you wouldn't predict it. Such AARs, simply call for discussions, spamming and voting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
    Good luck to the so-called 'Conservatives' holding together such a disparate coalition of four (!) parties.

Long live the Kaiser.
    We'll manage, if only to spite you

And hasn't this AAR broken every record in the book so far for views and posts over time?

EDIT: TRP, have you worked out how government will run yet?
    "The East is Red, the Sun has Risen, China now has Mao Zedong!" - The East is Red - A Worldwide Redvolution AAR In collaboration with Alexon47

Try Arsenal of Democracy, HoI as it's meant to be!

Arsenal of Democracy music project! It's just not the same without the music of your homeland!

The Iron Fist deals with the Devil foul, the Syndicalist wolves begin to howl
    But from Baltic seas to Alpine snows, the Kaiserreich shall smash its foes!
    Acting Chairman of the Prussian Conservative Party and Reichskanzler in TRP's new AAR "Realpolitik"!

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦ TRP's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Timmie0307 View Post
    It's 23:10 (GMT +1) (with 24 - hour system and not pm/am system the crazy people in the world use )

Tim
    Seconded, 24-hour system FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by great_chairman View Post
    We'll manage, if only to spite you

And hasn't this AAR broken every record in the book so far for views and posts over time?
    Probably, but I'm not sure about views, didn't Blue Emu's The Game got more views? Or that huge ass HoI3 AAR made by one of the mods?

-Laurence
    Last edited by TRP; 30-12-2009 at 08:15.
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)
    Post-Nuke Project - A Total Conversion for Darkest Hour - Pre-Alpha released

Retired AAR writers, our work can be found on our Inkwell page

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by TRP View Post

Probably, but I'm not sure about views, didn't Blue Emu's The Game got more views? Or that huge ass HoI3 AAR made by one of the mods?

-Laurence
    yeah, this one is a MONSTER.
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

Quote Originally Posted by kovan09 View Post
    wow well i vote for NUP with my first vote and PCP with my second!
    Thank you. Though, TRP has a post style he wants people to use when voting, and I don't know how particular he is about it.

This is awesome you can vote bloody drunk!

I'll vote for some PCP please and some NUP as a second choice!

...and 100 beers

Quote Originally Posted by great_chairman View Post
    2 years per election. Which means next one is in '38...
    Again, I didn't know how that will be translate in Real life timem like 2-3 months, I prefer something like every 3 or 4 months but again, a lot of people want to be participate in the AAR, the maximum of 2 moths and 2 1/2 weeks(to have time to make campaing and vote) is a proposal of mine, but the Belgians( I know who Vicent is Flemish... Laurence is the Wallon??) of TRP have last word, make some information about that

Att
    Nivek Beldo

i think elections will probably be every 2 months or so if they plan on keeping this long term. they will probably have a few gaming sessions to make up those 2 years so the ruling party and rule on the different issues. so that will take 2 weeks. then the second session of campaigning. so 3 weeks minimum probably. depernds on their free time

Quote Originally Posted by Force Change View Post
    This is awesome you can vote bloody drunk!

I'll vote for some PCP please and some NUP as a second choice!

...and 100 beers
    I'll donate one of those.

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦ TRP's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek Beldo View Post
    Again, I didn't know how that will be translate in Real life timem like 2-3 months, I prefer something like every 3 or 4 months but again, a lot of people want to be participate in the AAR, the maximum of 2 moths and 2 1/2 weeks(to have time to make campaing and vote) is a proposal of mine, but the Belgians( I know who Vicent is Flemish... Laurence is the Wallon??) of TRP have last word, make some information about that

Att
    Nivek Beldo
    I (Laurence) am insulted, we are NOT Walloon, we are Flemish, big difference!

About the RL waiting period, I was thinking about 5 to 6 weeks, I don't know what Vincent wants, so we will discuss this on the next TRP meeting.

Cheers,

-Laurence
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)
    Post-Nuke Project - A Total Conversion for Darkest Hour - Pre-Alpha released

Retired AAR writers, our work can be found on our Inkwell page

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 98 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 ... LastLast