Closed Thread
Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1948

Thread: Realpolitik - An interactive AAR concept

I, Delex Dark vote for PCP and DNVP.

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦ TRP's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

Oh, and about the voting enddate: Many have requested to end the voting sooner than the 31st, so I'll talk to Laurence about it. If he agrees, we can pull the votecount back to the evening/midday of the 30th.

-Vincent
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)
    Post-Nuke Project - A Total Conversion for Darkest Hour - Pre-Alpha released

Retired AAR writers, our work can be found on our Inkwell page

I, frigidmagi vote for the Iron Fist Velvet Glove Workers' Social National Glory Party (IFVGWSNGP) and the Liberal Center Party (LCP)

I gotta see the glory.
    Parti Jacobin Member, Le Republique

I vote for PCP

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OAM View Post
    There is a good world map on alternate history. Just google "alternate history", first result. Look for Thande's ATL map database.

Anywho

I, OAM47 vote for the Liberal Center Party (LCP) and the Prussian Conservative Party (PCP). Personally, I have sympathies for the left, but their current leadership is unacceptable.
    Which is why the German Labour Party exists!
    "Man is free; but his freedom does not look like the glorious liberty of the Enlightenment; it is no longer the gift of God. Once again, man stands alone in the universe, responsible for his condition, likely to remain in a lowly state, but free to reach above the stars.."
    -Jean-Paul Sartré

Magister Philosophiæ volksmarschall's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    These are the unofficial Election Results as tallied by the PCP Leadership.

Election Results, Up to date, 14:13 GMT -5

PCP - 30 - 26%
    LCP - 23 - 20%
    Iron Fist - 15 - 13%
    NCRP - 13 - 11.3%
    ABNB - 12 - 10.4%
    UGSA - 11 - 9.5%
    DNVP - 5 - 4.3%
    NUP - 3 - 2.75%
    GLP - 3 - 2.75%

--------

Total Votes - 115 - 100%
    Currently working on: The Presidents: Redux (Vic II History Book)
    On Hold (indefinitely): The Decline and Fall of Roman Civilization (EUIV) 3x AwAARds Preface | Volume 1 | Volume 2
    Completed AAR(s):
    The Presidents: Clay to Smith (1836-1920) (History Book, 57 pages, my magnum opus) 7x AwAARd winner.
    Saints and Angels: An Epic of the American Civil War, (Narrative, 22 pages) 6x AwAARd winner.
    My Inkwell! (2 more completed AARs, 5 failed adventures, and brief bio!) | On Hold: The House of Habsburg In the Age of Empire (EUIV History Book)
    My AwAARds: 8x ACA AwAARd recipient (6x 1st Favorite), 4x Character WritAAR of the Week, 3x WritAAR of the Week, 3x Showcase, Fan of the week 1/03/09 & 9/02/14 (Full List in Inkewll)
    I am a historian, philosopher, and research economist (B.A. in those 3 subjects) | "God is the savior of all mankind" (1Tim 4:10)
    The Paradox Historiography Society | Sailing to Byzantium (Touring the city of Byzantium, or Constantinople, from founding to present).

Darkest Hour

We're pretty surprised by the strength of the National-Climate Radicals. Looks like people have finally seen the light and are turning to Haxism . So in coalition terms this would be

Center-Right Coalition (PCP/LCP) - 46%
    Coalition of GLORY (NCRP/IF) - 24.3%
    Leftist Front - 20%
    Unallied parties- 10%

How tense . Oh, could all parties please send us a note on what they would like their party's colour to be? Right now we were thinking

PCP - Prussian blue
    LCP - Blue
    Iron Fist - Darkgrey
    NCRP - Lightgrey
    ABNB - Crimsonred
    UGSA - Red
    DNVP - Blue/grayish
    NUP - Yellow
    GLP - Orange

To some of our newer readership, a small reminder that TRP also hosts a Video AAR section and lots of trailers, our channel can be found on youtube. Finally, a plug for The Great Game, the MP AAR we're playing with some of AARlands greatest, coming around February (depends on when AOD releases)

Last edited by TRP; 28-12-2009 at 20:43.
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Arilou View Post
    Which is why the German Labour Party exists!
    The focus is not broad enough.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I would like to have Iron Fists as white, for a pure Germany, which is resembling the Light, Brightness, Purity, Good, Divine etc.

Although Great Leader Alexus must ofc decide it.

Btw, looks like Alliance of The Glory must be invited into the cabinet by the other right-leaning parties.

FOR THE GLORY!

Comrade Uzkiye Bryuki Emperor Ike's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

I, Emperor Ike reader of this Interactive AAR bugaloo shall vote for the NCRP as they are clearly the best opinion for the German people!
    Fan of the Week 16-03-2007
    WritAAR of the Week 26-12-2012

Darkest Hour

Guys, please keep using the center 4pt bold layout, as some of you are starting to put votes into comments, making them very easy for us to read over

Contra-Vice-Double Colonel Alexus's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron IIIIron Cross

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    I would like to have Iron Fists as white, for a pure Germany, which is resembling the Light, Brightness, Purity, Good, Divine etc.

Although Great Leader Alexus must ofc decide it.

Btw, looks like Alliance of The Glory must be invited into the cabinet by the other right-leaning parties.

FOR THE GLORY!
    I CONCUR, BROTHER ENEWALD!

God smiles on us this night.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Rome Gold
    Sengoku500k club

The NCRP wants lightgreen as there party color

Ike do you want to join us?
    You will get to be the Internal Affairs Minister!

TRP, the DNVP and NUP are not unaligned, they're in the Imperial-Central coalition with PCP and LCP.
    "The East is Red, the Sun has Risen, China now has Mao Zedong!" - The East is Red - A Worldwide Redvolution AAR In collaboration with Alexon47

Try Arsenal of Democracy, HoI as it's meant to be!

Arsenal of Democracy music project! It's just not the same without the music of your homeland!

The Iron Fist deals with the Devil foul, the Syndicalist wolves begin to howl
    But from Baltic seas to Alpine snows, the Kaiserreich shall smash its foes!
    Acting Chairman of the Prussian Conservative Party and Reichskanzler in TRP's new AAR "Realpolitik"!

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by great_chairman View Post
    TRP, the DNVP and NUP are not unaligned, they're in the Imperial-Central coalition with PCP and LCP.
    Oh, I see. That's 56% for the Imperial-Centrals then. Although the Left and Radicals are on the rise, the PCP and LCP continue to hold dominance. Votring might stop earlier (depends on what me and Laurence decide) but tomorrow will be a full day of voting nontheless, so the field is still open

(Just a heads up, when we talk days we mean in our timezone, GMT+1)

-Vincent

Sengoku500k club

IF YOU VOTE ON THE ABNB AND UGSA YOU ARE A TRAITOR OF GERMANY!
    THIS WILL HAPPEN! IF YOU VOTE ON THEM

A closed society, no free market! All will the state own! Inflation high like never before!
    Do you want that?
    No, I don't think so?!

Then just don't vote on them!

Do you want to live safe and calm in Germany?
    VOTE NCRP!

Comrade Uzkiye Bryuki Emperor Ike's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    The NCRP wants lightgreen as there party color

Ike do you want to join us?
    You will get to be the Internal Affairs Minister!
    So um..what i would be like Beria?
    Fan of the Week 16-03-2007
    WritAAR of the Week 26-12-2012

Vote for the Prussian Conservative Party! We stand for a continuation of Bismarck's policies - the policies that brought Germany into the sun! We made Germany great - we'll keep Germany great!
    "The East is Red, the Sun has Risen, China now has Mao Zedong!" - The East is Red - A Worldwide Redvolution AAR In collaboration with Alexon47

Try Arsenal of Democracy, HoI as it's meant to be!

Arsenal of Democracy music project! It's just not the same without the music of your homeland!

The Iron Fist deals with the Devil foul, the Syndicalist wolves begin to howl
    But from Baltic seas to Alpine snows, the Kaiserreich shall smash its foes!
    Acting Chairman of the Prussian Conservative Party and Reichskanzler in TRP's new AAR "Realpolitik"!

Sengoku500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ike View Post
    Yeah Our security minister!

If you want to join the party: join here

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ike View Post
    Nay, join the Iron Fists!
    We can't promise you anything.
    Yet THERE WILL BE GLORY!

It will be unlikely that NCRP gets a minister seat.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 ... LastLast