• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

wright1331

General
88 Badges
Feb 16, 2005
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Majesty 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
My question is how do I complete this mission as The Hansa?
it says i need to do 1 of the following

Control 2 provinces (forget the names)
Or
Known country: have modifier Sound Toll and +190 relations with me

As for the control, does that mean I just have to occupy these provinces or have them as part of my Country? (i'd guess i have to own them both)

For the other part I have no idea what this Sound toll modifier is, or how to get it.
Also the 2 Provinces are controlled by Denmark and Scandinavia. That being said who would need to have the 190 relations with me?

Control 2 provinces (forget the names)
Or
Known country: have modifier Sound Toll and +190 relations with me

1. I guess that it means that you need to control those two provinces of Scandinavia and Denmark
OR
2. Have 190+ relation with the countries that have the sound tool modifier

Btw: If you annex the provinces, you will get both modifiers.

1. I guess that it means that you need to control those two provinces of Scandinavia and Denmark
OR
2. Have 190+ relation with the countries that have the sound tool modifier
looking around I cant find a country that has the sound toll modifier
Btw: If you annex the provinces, you will get both modifiers.

what do you mean both modifiers?

Sound toll + End sound toll modifiers.

It says "known country" ? it should be DAN anyway, but the Sound toll is awarded to whoever controls:
owns = 6 # Skåne
owns = 12 # Sjaelland
owns = 14 # Fyn

This mission is own given if the owner of Sjaelland has Sound toll, although if someone had it, but has lost it sinc eyou got the mission that might bug the relations option out, you could still go for the military one though.

Sound toll + End sound toll modifiers.

It says "known country" ? it should be DAN anyway, but the Sound toll is awarded to whoever controls:
owns = 6 # Skåne
owns = 12 # Sjaelland
owns = 14 # Fyn

This mission is own given if the owner of Sjaelland has Sound toll, although if someone had it, but has lost it sinc eyou got the mission that might bug the relations option out, you could still go for the military one though.

ahh, ty for for clearing up what the sound toll =
I got this mission at the very start of the game, and had no idea how to complete it. I have had it about 3 times so far but I keep cancelling it because it doesn't really explain how to do the mission.

At this point in my game all 3 provinces are controlled by different countries, who are not allies with each other. So, this might be a rather difficult quest to complete

Hmm, you should only be able to get it if someone owns all 3 provinces. Did you get it before different nations controls them? If you cancel it now it shouldn't come up again unless something is bugged.

Hmm, you should only be able to get it if someone owns all 3 provinces. Did you get it before different nations controls them? If you cancel it now it shouldn't come up again unless something is bugged.

I might have had this mission before the scandinavian broke apart, so I'd guess things are going fine.

Also, I started a new game just to see whats needs to be done. I noticed you will never see who has the "sound toll' modifier. However, as long as they control Skane and Sjaelland they will have it (Im guessing this is why Darkrenown said I should not get the quest unless one country contols them).
I got my relations with Denmark (the controller of the 2 provinces) above 190 and sure enough I got the mission complete. I would also guess if I could attack them and take control of both of those provinces that would be the other way to complete it.

TY to all who helped out with this ;)