+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeI and HTTT

From December 12 1688 - February 15 1689 England has "nogovernment" as its, uh, "government."

Ibadi is not capitalized.
    Want to write accents like it's natural? Click here.
    eRegime: forum for forum games.

“When we received Ribbentrop, of course he toasted Stalin and me—on the whole he was my best friend. (Molotov’s eyes twinkled) Stalin unexpectedly suggested, ‘Let’s drink to the new Anti-Cominternist—Stalin!’ He said this mocking and winked at me. He had made a joke to see Ribbentrop’s reaction. Ribbentrop rushed to phone Berlin and reported ecstatically to Hitler. Hitler replied, ‘My genius minister of foreign affairs!’ Hitler never understood Marxists.” (- Molotov)

“Just don’t pick Americans, or the first century of your game will consist of ‘flatten neighbours. move slider towards westernization. wait for slider timeout. move slider. pray you get a suitable leader and that the first Europeans to show up can be reasoned with.’” - grommile
    “Seriously. I just wasted most of yesterday getting the Incas to the colonial period, and England came and basically ate me in one gulp.” - Mongoose87

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis IV

Trying to divide time between modding and real life...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdie View Post
    Edit: I also suggest that the country "Oromo" have its name changed to Oromia.
    Are you sure about this? It seems to be rather some modern name. There never was any "Oromo state", only "Oromo tribe" and "Oromia" sounds just like "Oromo state"
    Divide et Impera! for HTTT4.1c - updated 16.04.2010!

CHANGE YOUR GAME INTO REAL CHALLENGE!

Quote Originally Posted by einfall View Post
    Are you sure about this? It seems to be rather some modern name. There never was any "Oromo state", only "Oromo tribe" and "Oromia" sounds just like "Oromo state"
    Good point. I wish to retract that.
    Want to write accents like it's natural? Click here.
    eRegime: forum for forum games.

“When we received Ribbentrop, of course he toasted Stalin and me—on the whole he was my best friend. (Molotov’s eyes twinkled) Stalin unexpectedly suggested, ‘Let’s drink to the new Anti-Cominternist—Stalin!’ He said this mocking and winked at me. He had made a joke to see Ribbentrop’s reaction. Ribbentrop rushed to phone Berlin and reported ecstatically to Hitler. Hitler replied, ‘My genius minister of foreign affairs!’ Hitler never understood Marxists.” (- Molotov)

“Just don’t pick Americans, or the first century of your game will consist of ‘flatten neighbours. move slider towards westernization. wait for slider timeout. move slider. pray you get a suitable leader and that the first Europeans to show up can be reasoned with.’” - grommile
    “Seriously. I just wasted most of yesterday getting the Incas to the colonial period, and England came and basically ate me in one gulp.” - Mongoose87

So about when can we expect the release?
    Outgunned, outnumbered...But never outclassed!

beta - tests are in progress, Einfall work on heirs with my application, Netzach and pioter(i think:P) are translating localization files, and paradygmat is balancing land and naval battles (with little help from my another app ) soo... be patient - these are things that has to be done and can't be rushed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2