• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not voting for the Imperial if it's means being more close to the Germans. I hoped for an Austria Hungary state to work againt the powers that be and be it's own power block with support from the Balkans.

If Hungary joins the Internationale I'm gonna rebel!

Last edited:
The Hungarian Nationalist Party's position -is- being a power block unto ourselves, a strong hungarian state in central europe.

We need not answer to vienna, berlin, paris..or belgrade, for that matter.

The Magyar Nation will formulate its policies in the spirit of friendship with other nations, as with Poland, but will be servants to none.

The Hungarian Nationalist Party's position -is- being a power block unto ourselves, a strong hungarian state in central europe.

We need not answer to vienna, berlin, paris..or belgrade, for that matter.

The Magyar Nation will formulate its policies in the spirit of friendship with other nations, as with Poland, but will be servants to none.

I could be persuaded to change my vote if it means we will work together with the Austrians in peace. They are not the enemy here. All those powerblocks, the Kaiser and those Syndies. They are the one dividing the country for their own war games.

I'm not voting for the Imperial if it's means being more close to the Germans. I hoped for an Austria Hungary state to work againt the powers that be and be it's own power block with support from the Balkans.

If Hungary joins the Internationale I'm gonna rebel!

the party elected wont just join the internationale like that. it needs to be passed by the people

It is the Nationalists who would support peaceble divorce from Austria. We have no objection to Austria pursuing a unification with their fellow germans; although we must have independence from the decadent habsburgs, the Austrians have been our companions for quite some time, and we bear them no ill will.

The Nationalist party has no violent goals torwards our Austrian friends, Oracle, as I have gone on record saying in the past. The Nationalist goals and your goals are one in the same. :)

my decision stands. syndicalism is the way to go. th nationalist would just change one evil (monarchists) into another. workers of the world unite. you have nothing to lose but your chains.

my decision stands. syndicalism is the way to go. th nationalist would just change one evil (monarchists) into another. workers of the world unite. you have nothing to lose but your chains.

Pray tell, what have the Syndicalists done for Great Britain and France? Their nations once rivaled Europe, and the United Kingdom once stood above all others in the Orchestra of Europe. Now look at them. Their colonies were stripped away from their internal bickering and they have lost much influence and power. On the Indian Subcontinent, the people there are splintered and lack any sense of unification.

Syndicalism has shown the world one thing, and that is that it destroys the prestige and power of any nation it clutches with its iron, cold fist. Any who wish to bring it to grip this great nation, to squeeze her until she is but a shell of her once proud self, are no true patriots. They are traitors.

It is true, the Nationalists and the Imperialists have a common desire. They wish to see this nation do well and prosper through the coming days. The Nationalists believe that this may be accomplished without the Habsburgs, but I disagree. Hungary is a country in a unique position within the Austrian-Hungarian Kingdom. We have obtained and held more freedoms that the other ethnic minorities do not, and will never, have. We govern our own lands from Budapest, we speak our own language, and our people even have a say in the halls of Vienna. Hand in hand, the Hungarians and the Austrians have collaborated together in the past to mold this great kingdom into what it is today. I have visited the cities of America; I have seen the Italians of the place called Jersey, and the Germans of Pennsylvania, and what I saw there struck a chord in me that I reminded me of the Dual-Monarchy.

Gentlemen, a united land under one nation can and will stave off the harshness that exists in the world outside our borders. Should we separate, we may collapse from enemies old and new, internally and externally. As of now, we are protected. If we divide, we fall.

A vote for the Imperialist Party is a vote for the future of Hungary. I vote now with every conviction in my very being that the Austrian-Hungarian Kingdom is the only course for our country.

The Hungarian National Party promise a Glorious Future as a Central Eurpean powerhouse. Hungary will become an independent kingdom with our own king. We will reunite with Croatia and Bosnia and crush the threats from Bukharest and Belgrade. We will ally with Poland and Bulgaria and support the Poles in their wish for independence. We will outlaw all Syndicalist shit, and focus on our own awesomeness as a nation. The Hungarian National Party is the party that will grant a beautiful future for Hungary!!

The Hungarian National Party promise a Glorious Future as a Central Eurpean powerhouse. Hungary will become an independent kingdom with our own king. We will reunite with Croatia and Bosnia and crush the threats from Bukharest and Belgrade. We will ally with Poland and Bulgaria and support the Poles in their wish for independence. We will outlaw all Syndicalist shit, and focus on our own awesomeness as a nation. The Hungarian National Party is the party that will grant a beautiful future for Hungary!!

We suggest the Nationalists keep a professional tone if they wish to be in government.

I vote for Imperial Party. Why would you divide rich culture of Habsburg Empire? I don't like idea of alliance with Poland. Galizia is Austrian dominion. Making greater Poland would also mean war with Germany. Hungary must be loyal to Mitteleuropa. Entente is not friend of Hungary, so it isn't Internationale. Support Imperial Party!

Syndicalism is a cancer that threatens the ascendency of Hungary. It is a siren song to the poor, the disposessed, and like the sirens it will leave us dashed among the rocks of ruin.

It is obvious that some form of coalition, however, will need to be formed in the wake of this election. While I hope the vile reds can be kept out of any influence, unless every Hungarian does his duty, we may be forced to negotiate.

The Nationalist party has aspirations of enlargening our country, of securing its own course, of defying our traditional enemies, and forming a seperate power bloc in the region that answers to no foreign tyrants.

No other party can say the same. Only the Nationalists support a strong and -independent- Hungary. A vote for nationalism is not merely a vote for strength, but a vote for freedom.

Last edited:
Syndicalism is a cancer that threatens the ascendency of Hungary. It is a siren song to the poor, the disposessed, and like the sirens it will leave us dashed among the rocks of ruin.

It is obvious that some form of coalition, however, will need to be formed in the wake of this election. While I hope the vile reds can be kept out of any influence, unless every Hungarian does his duty, we may be forced to negotiate.

The Nationalist party has aspirations of enlargening our country, of securing its own course, of defying our tradition enemies, and forming a seperate power bloc in the region that answers to no foreign tyrants.

No other party can say the same. Only the Nationalists support a strong and -independent- Hungary. A vote for nationalism is not merely a vote for strength, but a vote for freedom.

Couldn't have sai it better, a Nationalist vote is a vote for freedom!! We don't need the Habsburgs anymore. We can elect our own king from our own nobility!!!

People of Hungary, support Imperial Party!

Habsburgs are not your enemies. Danubian empire is home of many nations that live in freedom, peace and prosperity. Our empire is wealthy and has rich culture. Do not forget the fight of our fathers during Weltkrieg. Soldiers of all nationalities were fighting to defend our glorious empire. All people of our monarchy are brothers. Keep our empire strong, support the Kaiser, support the Imperial Party! Support our brave allies in Mitteleuropa, as we supported them in dark times of Great War.

Imperial Party, loyal to empire, loyal to people, loyal to European civilisation!

I too support the Imperial Party! Hungary is strong alone, but even stronger within the framework of the Empire.