• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
..so, quite a calm turn, really. Developing, most of all.

Went on, for most of the time, building assessors where needed. 20 years of vassallage for Milan arrived in April 1546, so nothing relevant before that date.
Just a stroke of luck...

fkzkwg.png

...a revolt in Navarra quickly taken care of, and the fast forward to 1546.
Built a bit of relations with neighbours, so that the double annexation hit wouldn't hurt too much. And then...

qrj1jm.png

35heazq.png

Aftermath.
2wf03mw.png

A good event...I take the simple choice: money. <3
1tatsx.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno.
qpf85w.png

Mitteleuropa (Austria + Poland), and suicide Hesse. No, it's not a revolter.
2u4k65l.png

Maybe it has a powerful alliance...no, it hasn't. Just suicide.
160v235.png

And again nothing: Huguenots revolt from England and are swiftly annexed back, Austria is submerged by revolts, Spain goes on conquering in Ireland and another event "Exceptional Year" happens to us...

..and the the storm hits.
1z18jtv.png

...Austria. Did I scare you? 8D

We get OTHER money from various events, and I'm saving for a couple of refineries. Austria collapses, France collapses, Poland collapses, England collapses, Aragon somehow resists.

We end up in alliance with England, Scotland, Wurttenberg and Bohemia, and against Koln: of course, I'll never even raise the manteinance slider, let alone (LE GASP!) sending some troops.

And, as 1560 rolls in, I salute thee, and leave my place to the next controller. Au revoir!

s6p45k.png

And, as 1560 rolls in, I salute thee, and leave my place to the next controller. Au revoir!

....which is Banana, I believe, unless we hear from Tobit. You might want to post the save ;)

A good turn. God's vengeance falls upon all our enemies! Aragon must be the leading European power by now. :cool:

But where to next? Marche needs to be acquired from the Pope. If Venice is weak enough, we could try force-vassilizing them with the idea of annexing and getting their CoT.

....which is Banana, I believe, unless we hear from Tobit. You might want to post the save ;)

A good turn. God's vengeance falls upon all our enemies! Aragon must be the leading European power by now. :cool:

But where to next? Marche needs to be acquired from the Pope. If Venice is weak enough, we could try force-vassilizing them with the idea of annexing and getting their CoT.

Not a bad idea, no. And, I forgot, we are LT 18 by now, which makes us two CRTs above all of Europe. This COULD be the reason for all the collapses. 8D

And, the save.

Attachments

• SGAragon7.rar
    392,4 KB · Views: 59
Hey guys, my internet was meant to be gone for a about a week and instead it has taken over a month! So, im sorry for the vanishing act. Do you guys want me to go next? If so you can have it up by tomorrow morning. :)

Sure banana, go ahead. Let's see if we can get this up and running. :)