+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Leave those fancy boats to the Castillans! - an Aragon AGCEEP SG

Thanks.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

..so, quite a calm turn, really. Developing, most of all.

Went on, for most of the time, building assessors where needed. 20 years of vassallage for Milan arrived in April 1546, so nothing relevant before that date.
    Just a stroke of luck...

...a revolt in Navarra quickly taken care of, and the fast forward to 1546.
    Built a bit of relations with neighbours, so that the double annexation hit wouldn't hurt too much. And then...

Aftermath.

A good event...I take the simple choice: money. <3

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno.

Mitteleuropa (Austria + Poland), and suicide Hesse. No, it's not a revolter.

Maybe it has a powerful alliance...no, it hasn't. Just suicide.

And again nothing: Huguenots revolt from England and are swiftly annexed back, Austria is submerged by revolts, Spain goes on conquering in Ireland and another event "Exceptional Year" happens to us...

..and the the storm hits.

...Austria. Did I scare you? 8D

We get OTHER money from various events, and I'm saving for a couple of refineries. Austria collapses, France collapses, Poland collapses, England collapses, Aragon somehow resists.

We end up in alliance with England, Scotland, Wurttenberg and Bohemia, and against Koln: of course, I'll never even raise the manteinance slider, let alone (LE GASP!) sending some troops.

And, as 1560 rolls in, I salute thee, and leave my place to the next controller. Au revoir!

200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by WeissRaben View Post
    And, as 1560 rolls in, I salute thee, and leave my place to the next controller. Au revoir!
    ....which is Banana, I believe, unless we hear from Tobit. You might want to post the save

A good turn. God's vengeance falls upon all our enemies! Aragon must be the leading European power by now.

But where to next? Marche needs to be acquired from the Pope. If Venice is weak enough, we could try force-vassilizing them with the idea of annexing and getting their CoT.
    Extra! Extra! Read All About It! The Star of New Orleans - A V2 AAR for an Independent Louisiana, told in Newspapers!

CK AAR - The Atheling Chronicle - A King Without A Crown
    Follow the descendants of Edgar Atheling as they seek to regain their throne.

Winner of the WritAAR of the week award, 30/11/2009 | 05/07/2010 ~ Character Writer of the Week 09/05/2010 ~ Favourite CK History Book Q1 2010 | Q2 2010 | Q3 2010

Rebellion! Treachery! War! Marriage! And You! It's all in the Imperium AARlandium Sacrum, a CK succession game with a twist! Read it here.
    Favourite CK Gameplay Q2 2010

Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by AllmyJames View Post
    ....which is Banana, I believe, unless we hear from Tobit. You might want to post the save

A good turn. God's vengeance falls upon all our enemies! Aragon must be the leading European power by now.

But where to next? Marche needs to be acquired from the Pope. If Venice is weak enough, we could try force-vassilizing them with the idea of annexing and getting their CoT.
    Not a bad idea, no. And, I forgot, we are LT 18 by now, which makes us two CRTs above all of Europe. This COULD be the reason for all the collapses. 8D

And, the save.
    Attached Files

Hey guys, my internet was meant to be gone for a about a week and instead it has taken over a month! So, im sorry for the vanishing act. Do you guys want me to go next? If so you can have it up by tomorrow morning.

200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2

Sure banana, go ahead. Let's see if we can get this up and running.
    Extra! Extra! Read All About It! The Star of New Orleans - A V2 AAR for an Independent Louisiana, told in Newspapers!

CK AAR - The Atheling Chronicle - A King Without A Crown
    Follow the descendants of Edgar Atheling as they seek to regain their throne.

Winner of the WritAAR of the week award, 30/11/2009 | 05/07/2010 ~ Character Writer of the Week 09/05/2010 ~ Favourite CK History Book Q1 2010 | Q2 2010 | Q3 2010

Rebellion! Treachery! War! Marriage! And You! It's all in the Imperium AARlandium Sacrum, a CK succession game with a twist! Read it here.
    Favourite CK Gameplay Q2 2010

All yours. And don't forget to NOT send troops in Koln. 8D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5