• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There should probably be a bit of a limit on forming Jerusalem. Like I doubt if France conquers Jerusalem that it'd make much sense for the King to suddenly say "Goodbye France, time to be... JERUSALEM!"

Jerusalem is formed as a 1 province minor :)

Would be even cooler if Georgia or Byzantine could release as well...

Hmm was Jerusalem formed as a decision? If so then I wonder if it'll be a vassal and what bonuses it might give the player when released. :)

"Hanesatic League" :p

Nice to know the new countries though, I'm really exited.

I got a question though...

Have the Greek Crusader States changed culture from Greek to Catalan and Cosmopolitan? I'm referring to Morea, Achaea and Athens.

Edit: I'm using Steam and EU3 has been patched late so I first found out they did now...

Last edited:
Yeah, it's there, might just not be listed here as it's formed in a special way.
My thought exactly. Mughal Empire/Ireland/Germany/... also weren't included in the list of new nations of IN. Nations that can be formed through decisions aren't on the list afaik

Woohoo! Jerusalem! No longer will I have to install obscure mods to play this nation. The first thing I'm doing when HttT releases is doing a Jerusalem WC. It will be awesome to conquer the world under the capital of Jerusalem. :D:D:D:D:D

Woohoo! Jerusalem! No longer will I have to install obscure mods to play this nation. The first thing I'm doing when HttT releases is doing a Jerusalem WC. It will be awesome to conquer the world under the capital of Jerusalem. :D:D:D:D:D

will probally be hard to play jerusalem as it has to be released by an european nation first. Or am i dead wrong now? :p

Hanseatic League I am coming! :)

I know what I'm going to do as Jerusalem. Create it, then mod it to make it Jewish. How's that for a challenge? WC with the entire world hating your guts even more than normal. Bring it on!