• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
We added a few new countries in this expansion, and here is a small guide to them.

Attachments

• New Countries.pdf
    63,6 KB · Views: 12.668
So Jerusalem is in, intresting.

Ah, even more material! Want to play... now!
Also, more french sub-states are always great for making the game in europe more interesting in the first hundred years or so.

One comment:

JERUSALEM!!!

Hehehe... Johan you sly fox you :D I'm really enjoying how you demonstrate your love to CK with all the new Casus Belli stuff, dynasties and now Jerusalem.

I'm a few years late but - IN YOUR FACE Jerusalem haters that told me having Jerusalem in Eu2 is wrong because of the timeframe and noone cares :D

And if all this gets incorporated in CK2 it will be like the 365 days of christmas :D

I want to see the first KoJ world conquest with a vanilla version :)
Is that a challenge? ;)

And having Jerusalem is nice, not as nice as having Byzantium back with IN, but the next best thing.

An interesting little selection of countries there. A KoJ WC would be one to watch.

I am Pyriel, and I approve of this message

Now, somehow after saying this I get the feeling IM gonna get ambushed by Obama or have to pay royalties or something

Cool :D

I bet we'll all do it at some point. :)

too bad u didn't give much attention to asia and north america again :(

but nice to know that u added some more nations in the game :)

Johan, My Lord and Liege, my life for you! My soul for you!

I can't wait 'till a WC with Berry or something. It'd be awesome. :rolleyes:

There should probably be a bit of a limit on forming Jerusalem. Like I doubt if France conquers Jerusalem that it'd make much sense for the King to suddenly say "Goodbye France, time to be... JERUSALEM!"

Perhaps states in a situation similar to the Knights of St. John or theocracies should be able to form it. But then again that would still create situations like the Teutonic Order forming Jerusalem. :D

As a note what are the monarch names of Jerusalem based off of? I say this because one of the earliest EU3 mods (originally made for the demo, even) was... Jerusalem. And I made said mod (though mandead contributed the names for it). :p